2024 models

Doug

Pretty disappointing, but expected.  I had heard we wouldn't see the 9R in flatland sleds, and also no Boost XCR.  But even the color options are severely lacking.  There nothing to convince me to unload my '22 XCR & plop down for a new '24 (although I wish this friggin' $1500 guarantee had existed the past two SnowCheck seasons!! :wall: )

That didn't stop me from building one just to look!  Speaking of that, did they finally include tunnel protectors as being part of the stock build?  I didn't see them on the accessory list?  My guess is it's just the site not being updated to the point of including tunnel protectors as one of the accessories.

Waiting on a price from my dealer for an XCR.  Been riding my wife's XCR more than my sled lately because I got the XCR late on February 1st last year and it didn't have many miles on.  

The colors are a little lack luster this year.  In a twist if you look at Ski-Doo they have 3 colors to choose from.  Yellow, black and silver.  Not all 3 colors are available on all models.  Some models have no choose just one color.

Dealer allocations are low for snowcheck premium models.  For turbo's the dealer will be allocated say an example of 16 sleds.  It will be any combination of VR1's or Assaults for a total of 16.  Same for VR1 or XCR 850 say an example of 32 sleds.  Any combination of VR1's or XCR for a total of 32.  650's will have even a lower allocation of sleds

12 minutes ago, Doug said:

Dealer allocations are low for snowcheck premium models.  For turbo's the dealer will be allocated say an example of 16 sleds.  It will be any combination of VR1's or Assaults for a total of 16.  Same for VR1 or XCR 850 say an example of 32 sleds.  Any combination of VR1's or XCR for a total of 32.  650's will have even a lower allocation of sleds

Not surprising whatsoever, when sleds start selling for 20 - 25k there will only be a handful of wealthy people like you Doug that are snowchecking. :lmao:

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Not surprising whatsoever, when sleds start selling for 20 - 25k there will only be a handful of wealthy people like you Doug that are snowchecking. :lmao:

I'd credit it to an understanding wife....most of the time.  To be honest what I make working on sleds basically pays for my sleds and season.

• Like 3