A Better Generation Is Coming

• Platinum Contributing Member

Today's youth can't even pay off their own debt.

Boys wanting to be girls and vice versa and some don't want to be either. One can only hope this is just a generational fuck up and resets itself.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

Participation trophies, don't know what bathroom to use, think words are literal violence & can't function without a safe space in case they get offended.

Yeah, I'm not expecting much.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Participation trophies, don't know what bathroom to use, think words are literal violence & can't function without a safe space in case they get offended.

Yeah, I'm not expecting much.

You forget, can't complete a sentence without using "like" as a filler word 500 times.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Millinial parents are to blame.

I would agree.  Look out in front of the average school these days early morning, lines of cars bringing their snotty little kids to school, because god forbid they take the bus.  Participation trophy safe space generation.  Perpetual state of grievance.  Cultural appropriation, gender ideology, critical race theory, etc., all words no one ever heard of 5-10 years ago, made up from whole cloth.  And they're all bullshit.  A lot of these kids can't even change a tire, much less drive a stick shift or check the oil.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I would agree.  Look out in front of the average school these days early morning, lines of cars bringing their snotty little kids to school, because god forbid they take the bus.  Participation trophy safe space generation.  Perpetual state of grievance.  Cultural appropriation, gender ideology, critical race theory, etc., all words no one ever heard of 5-10 years ago, made up from whole cloth.  And they're all bullshit.  A lot of these kids can't even change a tire, much less drive a stick shift or check the oil.

Ya you nailed it there all right. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

More and more schools want kids from the time they are 3 to 4 years old up to 18.  Free breakfast and lunch provided by the schools.  Less time with parents and more time at the schools studying less about reading, writing and math, and forced to study more about social issues. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Millinial parents are to blame.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya you nailed it there all right. 

So did you guys not raise your kids right?  Aren’t these parents either your kids or grandkids?