0%: Not a single student proficient in math at 19 Minnesota schools

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Obviously you were beaten as a child.

Chile?  Fuck he's beaten as an adult.  Proverbial whipping boy.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

This is a parental issue as much as it is a teacher issue. 

Much more so

53 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Look at our state leaders ... and those who voted them in.  You sir, hit the bullseye!

Walz needs to be exiled along with his supporters

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Wellstone International High in downtown Minneapolis spends $28,199 per student and 0 of the 130 students were proficient at grade level in math.  More money isn't the answer to our problems in education.

https://www.americanexperiment.org/0-not-a-single-student-proficient-in-math-at-19-minnesota-schools/

They are busy teaching them they are one of 30,000 genders, but not a male or female. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

This is a parental issue as much as it is a teacher issue. 

I do agree with you that we do have a parenting issue in this country, I don't think the parents are particularly the problem with their child's proficiency in math.  When the schools want to have children from pre 4k up to the age of 18, parents and parenting slowly becomes less and less of the issue.   

• Platinum Contributing Member

What does anyone know about Wellstone International? 

132 kids 9-12

97% Hispanic - English Second Language students 

https://www.publicschoolreview.com/wellstone-international-high-school-profile

Unbelievable how you morons take a title and run with it :lol:   ‘Do your own research’ ‘Do what you’re told’ :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I do agree with you that we do have a parenting issue in this country, I don't think the parents are particularly the problem with their child's proficiency in math.  When the schools want to have children from pre 4k up to the age of 18, parents and parenting slowly becomes less and less of the issue.   

Same teachers, same pay, but 10mi away my son is on a math team that won the continental math contest which is nationwide. Completely different parenting...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Same teachers, same pay, but 10mi away my son is on a math team that won the continental math contest which is nationwide. Completely different parenting...

Is your son ESL?  Are you and your wife working 12-16 hour days 6-7 days/week? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Is your son ESL?  Are you and your wife working 12-16 hour days 6-7 days/week? 

No, Spanish as a 2nd language and schooled completely in Spanish.  Wife works big, but not that big.  I didn't say it was avoidable that the parenting isn't there but that it makes the difference.  

Just now, Deephaven said:

No, Spanish as a 2nd language and schooled completely in Spanish.  Wife works big, but not that big.  I didn't say it was avoidable that the parenting isn't there but that it makes the difference.  

Of course it matters - that is one of the points.  This thread has numerous responses - like most topics on here - from ignorant right wing morons who grab a headline and run with it while not knowing any of the facts and details.  

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course it matters - that is one of the points.  This thread has numerous responses - like most topics on here - from ignorant right wing morons who grab a headline and run with it while not knowing any of the facts and details.  

You're an ignorant far left wing moron, so there's that.

:bc:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That is why I said I agree that there is a parenting problem, but math is taught in schools, by teachers and it is what schools are supposed to teach.

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course it matters - that is one of the points.  

No shit.  That's what I said.  My response to parents mattering.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Much more so

Dumb fucking libwit.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

from ignorant right wing morons who grab a headline and run with it while not knowing any of the facts and details.  

He says that but he can't look in a manual to see how to check a fucking fuse....can't live with what his own rhetoric says... :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

He says that but he can't look in a manual to see how to check a fucking fuse....can't live with what his own rhetoric says... :lol:

all he will ever be here is a lame ass cuck boy with zero mechanical ability. Less than zero ffs.  

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

You don't learn shit in School, liberals have turned them into indoctrination centers. I know many people putting thier kids in private schools.
College's are taking a hit too.

Or home schooling them.  I know a few that are doing that now.