So the Covid virus came from a lab. It was manufactured. So why aren’t you government cucks mad about it

1 minute ago, ACE said:

HSR is mad at us for pointing out that he was lied to 

so strange 

Yes, we were. All he needs to do is get his ass off the internet and go look for himself. :owned:

Page four and not a single discussion on the OP video. On the bright side, I now have a whiskey in hand as well. On the downside, I don’t think I’ll have enough to where I continuously think and talk about homosexuals like OP. 

:dunno:

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Yes, we were. All he needs to do is get his ass off the internet and go look for himself. :owned:

That’s the thing. I’ve been had by the media before. At least I’ll admit to it. They got me on WMD’s but at least I could admit that I was had and it made me more cynical. And the more cynical I became the more I realized that I was being lied to a lot. 

like russiagate or the Chinese spy balloon. Lies, lies, lies 

• Like 1

We’re all going to die from Covid unless you take a vaccine that doesn’t really work and wear toilet paper over your nose 

and no the government didn’t create the virus 

LIES 

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Page four and not a single discussion on the OP video. On the bright side, I now have a whiskey in hand as well. On the downside, I don’t think I’ll have enough to where I continuously think and talk about homosexuals like OP. 

:dunno:

I posted one from Fox now it's your turn. Maybe CNN?? :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I posted one from Fox now it's your turn. Maybe CNN?? :thumbsup:

I’ve already stated I think China should be held accountable, and have previously. This thread wasn’t made for that type of discussion though.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’ve already stated I think China should be held accountable, and have previously. This thread wasn’t made for that type of discussion though.

Why should China be held solely responsible when the US government was funding it?

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He's right you know. :snack:

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why should China be held solely responsible when the US government was funding it?

Edited by Badger**

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

He's right you know. :snack:

Was there another video you’re referring to? The one you posted talks about holding China responsible. AC posted a video saying China did it in purpose. Which is it, they did it accidentally or on purpose?

Military response? Sanctions? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Was there another video you’re referring to? The one you posted talks about holding China responsible. AC posted a video saying China did it in purpose. Which is it, they did it accidentally or on purpose?

Military response? Sanctions? 

Are you subscribing to the conspiracy theory that the US wasn’t funding  gain of function research in China?

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

Are you subscribing to the conspiracy theory that the US wasn’t funding  gain of function research in China?

Is this the same one where Fauci and gates were involved, the dod, moderna, Pfizer, eco health, WEF, the great reset, and China purposely releasing it? I get them mixed up from time to time.

You post a video about holding China accountable, then won’t event touch on the subject. Nice work. 

Next time post a video about cucks and holding the US accountable so we all know what you’re dreaming about beforehand. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ACE said:

Imagine being such a cuck that you realize the government made the virus and you actually defend it :lol: 

the faggots are so mad and it’s just weird 

Not only the virus, but the vax as well and then idiots like Neal line up for shot after shot after shot after shot defending the criminals.

Fucking idiots have been played like a fiddle and still can't think for themselves.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your stupidity runs strong even without liquor Lloyd.  Nice work.

How did a piece of Moderna's patent get into the furin cleavage site of Covid-19 again?

This has been known since Feb 2020.

Poor Deepfaggot research exposed.:lol:

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.thumb.jpg.ba6ec5cba66311cd668ae07f0fb7207e.jpg 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

LMAO let the money-making admin who sits on the net all day says he's owned you. that's pretty fucking pathetic:snack:

Just got an email ,, in my retirement,, from Snoop Dogg. He's throwing a 4/20 party for 4000 people and he wants my Weed!!! Patrick Mahomes sent him to me after he threw a party and the food was so bad they had to smoke my weed to eat it. I facetimed with Snoop and took a screenshot as proof!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I better get growing :mjp:

Screenshot_20230227_160555_Facebook.jpg

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, HSR said:

Just got an email ,, in my retirement,, from Snoop Dogg. He's throwing a 4/20 party for 4000 people and he wants my Weed!!! Patrick Mahomes sent him to me after he threw a party and the food was so bad they had to smoke my weed to eat it. I facetimed with Snoop and took a screenshot as proof!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I better get growing 

8 hours later and you're still on the internet. OMFG

:thumbsup:

23355.jpg

Follow the science" became the mantra of pundits, politicians, and major news outlets during the COVID pandemic, with countless prominent voices advising the American people to trust the guidance of scientists.

President Biden invoked the phrase repeatedly on the campaign trail in 2020 and throughout his presidency, saying his policies are based on the recommendations of public health experts.

However, key recommendations pushed by the country's health establishment and implemented by governments at the local, state, and federal levels were later contradicted by studies on the subjects.

Here are four major ideas about combating COVID that subsequent research has undermined:

china infectious disease researcher

A researcher works in a lab in Wuhan in central China, Hubei province, Oct. 12, 2021.

ANOTHER US AGENCY ASSESSES COVID-19 ORIGIN LIKELY A CHINESE 'LAB LEAK': REPORT

The lab leak theory is a conspiracy theory

The so-called "lab leak theory," according to which COVID came from an accidental lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, was widely dismissed as a conspiracy theory and "misinformation" by Democrats, major news outlets, scientists, and social media companies in the early stages of the pandemic.

However, the Energy Department, which had been undecided on the origin of the pandemic, has now joined the FBI in concluding the coronavirus likely spread due to a mishap at a Chinese laboratory.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the shift in the Energy Department's stance was noted in a classified 2021 intelligence report that was updated by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines's office.

FACE MASKS MADE ‘LITTLE TO NO DIFFERENCE’ IN PREVENTING SPREAD OF COVID, SCIENTIFIC REVIEW FINDS

Masks are essential to protect yourself and others

In April 2020, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) called on all Americans, even children as young as two years old, to wear masks to protect themselves and others from COVID. That September, then-CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said during a Senate hearing that "face masks are the most important powerful health tool we have." Dozens of states eventually enacted mask mandates.

Even last August, Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said it's "inexplicable" that some  Americans view mandatory mask-wearing as violation of their liberty.

According to a new study, however, it was all for naught. Published by the prestigious Cochrane Library, which is funded by the National Institutes of Health, the review dug into the findings of 78 randomized controlled trials to determine whether "physical interventions" — including face masks and hand-washing — lessened the spread of respiratory viruses.

The conclusion about masks: "There is just no evidence that they make any difference. Full stop," Tom Jefferson, the study’s lead author, said in an interview. When asked specifically about fitted N95 masks in health care settings, Jefferson added, "It makes no difference — none of it."

LEARNING LOSS FROM COVID LOCKDOWNS CAUSED 'UNMITIGATED DISASTER' PARTICULARLY IN STUDENT BEHAVIOR: EXPERTS

Lockdowns are necessary

The World Health Organization (WHO) advocated the use of lockdowns, first imposed by China, to stop the spread of COVID, and countries began implementing such measures over the course of 2020. Some still have lockdown measures in place today.

Several U.S. states imposed their own lockdowns, particularly blue states run by Democrats. Florida, Texas, and other Republican-led states received criticism from Biden, Fauci, and many media outlets for relaxing lockdown measures far earlier than place such as New York and California.

A study from Johns Hopkins University last year stated that lockdowns "imposed enormous economic and social costs where they have been adopted" before concluding, "Lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument."

Several studies have also found that closing schools due to COVID to protect kids, who were significantly less likely to die from the disease than adults, caused severe learning loss among students.

GEORGE MASON STUDY FINDS 'NO EVIDENCE' THAT VACCINE MANDATES IN MAJOR CITIES REDUCED COVID-19 CASES

Vaccines will stop the spread of the virus

When COVID vaccines were first made available, they were billed by the media and public health professionals as mechanisms to limit transmission of the virus and ultimately end the pandemic. Assertions questioning the efficacy of the vaccine were deemed "misinformation" by Big Tech companies and the Biden administration, which categorized many such assertions as "conspiracy theories."

However, a new study from the Mercatus Center at George Mason University concluded that COVID vaccine mandates in nine major cities didn't appear to make a difference in terms of curbing cases deaths from the pandemic.

The study came after last year, a director of the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer admitted at a hearing before the European Parliament that, at the time of its introduction, the COVID vaccine had never been tested for stopping transmission of the virus, according to a video of the exchange posted by parliamentarian Rob Roos.

A CDC advisory group said Friday it isn't recommending more than one annual coronavirus vaccine booster.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How did a piece of Moderna's patent get into the furin cleavage site of Covid-19 again?

This has been known since Feb 2020.

Poor Deepfaggot research exposed.:lol:

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.thumb.jpg.ba6ec5cba66311cd668ae07f0fb7207e.jpg 

You should go inhale COVID to prove it’s just the flu. 

Deal? :thumbsup: