Pathetic human being kills self.

52 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

As least he was content with just eating it himself and didnt feel the need to take 5 innocent people along with him.

I like to believe that when you hear the occasional story like this where an older individual commits suicide, it could be that his doctor gave him a bad news health diagnosis. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I like to believe that when you hear the occasional story like this where an older individual commits suicide, it could be that his doctor gave him a bad news health diagnosis. 

KInda what I was thinking

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I had to hazard a guess he’s pathetic because of his role in utilizing leveraged buyouts.

Apparently all his wonderful philanthropy couldn't overcome the guilt of being a pioneer in corporate piracy and all the damage it caused to countless people. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I had to hazard a guess he’s pathetic because of his role in utilizing leveraged buyouts.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Apparently all his wonderful philanthropy couldn't overcome the guilt of being a pioneer in corporate piracy and the all the damage it caused countless people. 

Bingo

Just now, SnowRider said:

Worshipping Oligarchs who rob them blind :lol:   

He also had close ties with the Clintons. There's also that troubling problem with a list of Jeffery Epstein's associates being released under judge's order in the coming months. I wouldn't be surprised to see more mysterious billionaire suicides. What's interesting is he did it at his office. That's a big fuck you to someone. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He also had close ties with the Clintons. There's also that troubling problem with a list of Jeffery Epstein's associates being released under judge's order in the coming months. I wouldn't be surprised to see more mysterious billionaire suicides. What's interesting is he did it at his office. That's a big fuck you to someone. 

I’m amazed how many people immediately want to defend an old white oligarch.  So many people worship those with money without even realizing it.  

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Apparently all his wonderful philanthropy couldn't overcome the guilt of being a pioneer in corporate piracy and all the damage it caused to countless people. 

There’s the jealousy. Did he do anything illegal or spend time in jail. So you’re making the assumption that he’s so guilty of himself that he couldn’t stand it any more and he offed himself? Jesus Christ, you jealous liberals are really the pathetic ones.:lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

There’s the jealousy. Did he do anything illegal or spend time in jail. So you’re making the assumption that he’s so guilty of himself that he couldn’t stand it any more and he offed himself? Jesus Christ, you jealous liberals are really the pathetic ones.:lmao:

Nobody’s jealous.  Not sure what you find so pleasant about licking the ballsacks of oligarchs.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I’m amazed how many people immediately want to defend an old white oligarch.  So many people worship those with money without even realizing it.  

Thats  you daily with con man plugs and his crony son. Own it demmy 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Small minded, unthinking imbecile.