Ukraine/Russia sub forum

• Platinum Contributing Member

How the fuck do you guys justify labeling support for Ukraine as war mongers?  If anything - you fucking Putin puppets are the war mongers.  Lapping up propaganda from the aggressor and then peddling it is like being an accomplice.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How the fuck do you guys justify labeling support for Ukraine as war mongers?  If anything - you fucking Putin puppets are the war mongers.  Lapping up propaganda from the aggressor and then peddling it is like being an accomplice.  

Because you pro war clowns act like you are so caring about the Ukraine people that the pope himself should be blowing you.

Yet the truth is you dont give a fuck about them , it is nothing more then a chance to rub Russia's  nose in their own pile of shit. If it wasnt costing us billions of $ we dont have I may even have joined you. But the idea of pissing away hundreds of billions after we already wasted hundreds of billions on covid is quite disgusting.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because you pro war clowns act like you are so caring about the Ukraine people that the pope himself should be blowing you.

Yet the truth is you dont give a fuck about them , it is nothing more then a chance to rub Russia's  nose in their own pile of shit. If it wasnt costing us billions of $ we dont have I may even have joined you. But the idea of pissing away hundreds of billions after we already wasted hundreds of billions on covid is quite disgusting.

And the fact if Trump was doing this he'd be totally against it.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

:lol:  Total bullshit posts.  You fella’s make Putin proud.  A sovereign nation with a duly elected President and democratic government has our support along with NATO and the west against an aggressive autocrat.  The worldwide support from our allies is refreshing to see.  It’s obvious Putin’s propaganda is effective on many American morons.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Total bullshit posts.  You fella’s make Putin proud.  A sovereign nation with a duly elected President and democratic government has our support along with NATO and the west against an aggressive autocrat.  The worldwide support from our allies is refreshing to see.  It’s obvious Putin’s propaganda is effective on many American morons.  

I bet you laughed at Romney when he said Russia was a problem. Let's face it when it comes to the military you have no street cred. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your posts are bullshit Gregory. Every one of them. 

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

52 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh noes…my views are being challenged and I’m very uncomfortable….what a dorky jagaloon!😂😂

:news:

P.S. The memes are spot on.  MAGA = Hate 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: And the pro-Putin apologists don’t quite know WTF to say :lol: 

8581BC25-C5B6-4BCD-9ECB-D87D4FC07C79.jpeg

Dude go have sex with yourself or something, Holy fuck! :lol:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

P.S. The memes are spot on.  MAGA = Hate 

Hey Dickweed....I am Ultra MAGA and support Ukraine. So throw out your Maga Theory.

Although I am questioning my sanity when in agreement with you.

If a dictator wins over democracy in Ukraine it will embolden China to try to take Taiwan and that will lead to U.S. boots on the ground.

Anyone here who supports Putin’s cause is a fuckin traitor to our country……end of story.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

If a dictator wins over democracy in Ukraine it will embolden China to try to take Taiwan and that will lead to U.S. boots on the ground.

Anyone here who supports Putin’s cause is a fuckin traitor to our country……end of story.

Why..what has Putin done to us?

• Thanks 1