sneakers , aka tennis shoes aka what ever the fuck they are called in your part of the good ole USA

Adidas Prime X are supposed be pretty good as well as the New Balance SC Trainer.  They’ve got loads of cushioning and carbon plates for energy return.  If  you’re looking for something a little lighter and lower stack height, check out the Saucony Endorphin Pro 3 or the ASICS Metaspeed Edge+.  Nike Alphaflys are supposed to be good but I think they look ridiculous.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wore out a lot of pairs of converse chuck Taylor’s in the day.  $19.00 a pair.  Vans were like $22.00.   Doc Martins were  always expensive.  All pretty trendy nowadays.  My 5 year old granddaughter has a pair of purple docs and custom all stars. 🙄

I customize my work boots

drilled extra cushion holes :lol2:

5402D782-B9F8-47AA-AB54-25778452B8B9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Is that a good place to find decent work boots also? I need something for around the property, not super clunky, so I'm not running the saw or weed whipper in slides :D

I wear these for work boots

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Adidas Prime X are supposed be pretty good as well as the New Balance SC Trainer.  They’ve got loads of cushioning and carbon plates for energy return.  If  you’re looking for something a little lighter and lower stack height, check out the Saucony Endorphin Pro 3 or the ASICS Metaspeed Edge+.  Nike Alphaflys are supposed to be good but I think they look ridiculous.  

Cant do low profile. Both feet have been rebuilt , so I need ankle support