Old snowmobile pictures thread

ckf

Just now, Skidooski said:

Contributing Members get more space. Non-CM's are limited but I'd think you could still delete uploaded pics yourself albeit one at a time

Does anyone know how to do that? I've tried but see nothing that allows it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Does anyone know how to do that? I've tried but see nothing that allows it.

So you can one page at a time now by clicking "Select All"

Go to your name in the upper right then select Attachments

image.thumb.png.74d4c4fae09a06a467f3e8a18ece9451.png

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

How can I remove past posts? Maybe that will allow more KB's?

Become a C.M. you'll have unlimited attachment space or

Click on your use name in the upper right corner of the page

In the drop down click on My Attachments

On the right side of each attachment is a box, click the box for each attachment you want to remove.

After you have selected the ones you want to remove click on the trash can on the bottom of the page.

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Thanks 1

My all time favorite pic. I've posted this several times.

I'm told 1968, could be 69. My dad drinking a beer from a stubby. I'm in the caboose, not sure who the other kids are but my sister would only be 2 in spring of 1969.

Pic taken on Lake Rosalind just outside of Hanover, On. A friend's cottage.

post-19895-0-14590100-1326256399.jpg.85d04e4ad6536a1c45ddf47adaa65b9f.jpg

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'm told 1968, could be 69. My dad drinking a beer from a stubby. I'm in the caboose, not sure who the other kids are but my sister would only be 2 in spring of 1969.

What an awesome picture.🌞❄️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I had a Skiboose just like that, back in the early to mid 70's, if the sled rolled over it would stay up-right.

5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I had a Skiboose just like that, back in the early to mid 70's, if the sled rolled over it would stay up-right.

I remember riding in it but we didn't have it long. My mom doesn't know where it went but I think it was sold to a neighbour. In 1970, mom got an Elan 250 single and I rode on the back. My sister rode with my dad.

Wish there were more pics. We had sleds at the house from 1967 to 1984 I but don't remember the earlier ones. The little Elan we had for 10 years.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I remember riding in it but we didn't have it long. My mom doesn't know where it went but I think it was sold to a neighbour. In 1970, mom got an Elan 250 single and I rode on the back. My sister rode with my dad.

Wish there were more pics. We had sleds at the house from 1967 to 1984 I but don't remember the earlier ones. The little Elan we had for 10 years.

My Dad bought a new SRX and my mom a new Elan.  She ran into the side of the house and was done with it.  Me and my brother thrashed that sled non stop. Only time it stopped running was to top it off. We probably had it 20 years.  Those little sleds were beasts.  

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Stop! This is a good thread

Ask your friend to stop poking me, here I try to lend a hand to help someone out and he's got to jab me. Don't turn this shit around on me Taco. Now call a spade a spade. 

329157142_584580723530148_3883739887650729230_n.jpg

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My Dad bought a new SRX and my mom a new Elan.  She ran into the side of the house and was done with it.  Me and my brother thrashed that sled non stop. Only time it stopped running was to top it off. We probably had it 20 years.  Those little sleds were beasts.  

Ya, you had to pay attention when riding those old Elans. They didn't steer worth a crap. My dad and his buddy Ross from down the street both bought the wives Elans when they came out. Ross told me one time that it was the stupidest thing he ever did. Put the wife on a sled that doesn't steer. He said she bitched all winter so he bought here a better sled the next season.

As I said, the Elan stayed with us for 10 years. We also bought  a '73 Elan 250 Twin (with the Silver Bullet pictured early) a few years later as an upgrade for my mom.

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ask your friend to stop poking me, here I try to lend a hand to help someone out and he's got to jab me. Don't turn this shit around on me Taco. Now call a spade a spade. 

329157142_584580723530148_3883739887650729230_n.jpg

Oh no a laughing emoji! The horror!!! Get a grip dude and stop fucking up every thread you post in FFS 

• Thanks 1