"Sidney Powell is lying. Fucking bitch" - LMFAOOOOOOOOO

SSFB

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Anyone care to guess the author or these very eclectic prose??

Mad, hardly, just noticing how much shit you talked about this place and how much you hated conservatives, yet after all this time, you swoop in here tonight like some big ass bird.  You're a self absorbed (comes from being perpetually single into your late 30s) single male who thinks he's got the world all figured out, yet who's world experience along with Daives is about a 1/4 of what anyone who's raised a family and run a business has experienced.  You really think you have anything to I need to learn from the likes of you?!  Lamest game in the world is playing revisionism and assigning positions about other peoples opinions, yet you and Daive revel in it. BTW, are you really gay?  I never asked cuz its not my style, as i respect that, but in your case I have to ask.  You won't answer.

trigglypuff-sjw.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HSR said:

It appears @DriftBusta felt "safer" calling you out in a place he feels more "comfortable" in :lol: Crickets over here though, ponderous.

I’m plenty comfortable here too Penelope, despite you and Smails acting like the gatekeepers here.  Joel shits on conservatives, denied it, so I actually took the time to search out his post to that effect.  He’s way more obsessed with Trump than most.  What’s ponderous is how a few of you dingleberries have nothing good to say about TBP and the guys who post there, yet show up regularly.  Kind of juvenile actually.  Safer?  sure thing!  😆  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

We call it pulling a SnowRider. Self exile due to shame. 

Yet here i am.  For some reason, I can’t get on tbp from my phone, so yesterday tried googling it, and that gem of a “dumpster fire”thread showed up as the second search result.  Try it!  Thought it hilarious actually, given the cast of characters.  😆

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

It's obvious the butthurt had been brewing for a while before it exploded. Like Taco Bell and a sixer of Natty Lite. :lol:

Butthurt?   😆

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I suspect a 2 paragraph retort when he reads this! Better prepare yourself!

No need.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Anyone care to guess the author or these very eclectic prose??

Mad, hardly, just noticing how much shit you talked about this place and how much you hated conservatives, yet after all this time, you swoop in here tonight like some big ass bird.  You're a self absorbed (comes from being perpetually single into your late 30s) single male who thinks he's got the world all figured out, yet who's world experience along with Daives is about a 1/4 of what anyone who's raised a family and run a business has experienced.  You really think you have anything to I need to learn from the likes of you?!  Lamest game in the world is playing revisionism and assigning positions about other peoples opinions, yet you and Daive revel in it. BTW, are you really gay?  I never asked cuz its not my style, as i respect that, but in your case I have to ask.  You won't answer.

Lurk like a dick but won’t post😆

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m plenty comfortable here too Penelope, despite you and Smails acting like the gatekeepers here.  Joel shits on conservatives, denied it, so I actually took the time to search out his post to that effect.  He’s way more obsessed with Trump than most.  What’s ponderous is how a few of you dingleberries have nothing good to say about TBP and the guys who post there, yet show up regularly.  Kind of juvenile actually.  Safer?  sure thing!  😆  

Yet here i am.  For some reason, I can’t get on tbp from my phone, so yesterday tried googling it, and that gem of a “dumpster fire”thread showed up as the second search result.  Try it!  Thought it hilarious actually, given the cast of characters.  😆

Butthurt?   😆

No need.

No, I denied stating that I "hate" them, because I in fact never said that I hate them. 

When are you going to stop lying? 

Just now, SSFB said:

No, I denied stating that I "hate" them, because I never said that. 

When are you going to stop lying? 

Play word salad all you want.  Pretty clear to see the pattern and how you feel.  We see who’s lying and being disingenuous, oh worldly one.   😆

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Play word salad all you want.  Pretty clear to see the pattern and how you feel.  We see who’s lying and being disingenuous, oh worldly one.   😆

Well you brought the word "hate" into it so it's actually your word salad. You are a perpetual victim which is why in your mind it's "hate". 

Just now, SSFB said:

Well you brought the word "hate" into it so it's actually your word salad. You are a perpetual victim which is why in your mind it's "hate". 

Calm your little soft titties Joelle, it’s gonna be fine.  No one’s crying, no one’s a victim and my reading comprehension is fine.  We could link up the search results for you and the word “conservatives” and let the readers decide for themselves or they can even do it themselves.  :news:   Gotta go.  Toodles!

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Butthurt?   😆

No need.

Good! You can be alot of things but you never want to be a SnowRider! :thumb:

On 2/20/2023 at 10:48 AM, DriftBusta said:

I’m not the type to dig up old quotes in an effort to look for an argument.  

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Cool story but "we" as you like to say, can see right through that load of bullshit. You got triggered as usual, end of story.

Why do you contradict yourself so much?? Is it on purpose?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Calm your little soft titties Joelle, it’s gonna be fine.  No one’s crying, no one’s a victim and my reading comprehension is fine.  We could link up the search results for you and the word “conservatives” and let the readers decide for themselves or they can even do it themselves.  :news:   Gotta go.  Toodles!

I realize you need to distract from the content of the thread because it makes you look bad but some of us are brighter than that. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Butthurt?   😆

No need.

Gatekeeper…hardly and how about guys that have nothing good to say about FS yet show up regularly…are you really as self unaware as you appear?🤔😂

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gatekeeper…hardly and how about guys that have nothing good to say about FS yet show up regularly…are you really as self unaware as you appear?🤔😂

Copo is a masochist or something

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Cool story but "we" as you like to say, can see right through that load of bullshit. You got triggered as usual, end of story.

Why do you contradict yourself so much?? Is it on purpose?

I am not sure I will get through my day knowing that you don’t approve of my posts. And can we just agree that we don’t like each other and leave it at that?  :lol:  :roundhouse:

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

I realize you need to distract from the content of the thread because it makes you look bad but some of us are brighter than that. 

Holy crap got your butt hurt is off the charts. Was it because I asked you if you were gay? I don’t care if you are just to be clear. You never did answer that question.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought I was pretty clear, I like most of the guys in here with a few exceptions including you.  I am perfectly fine if not everybody likes me, I have plenty of friends on here and in real life. You’re just not a very smart man.  😆

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am not sure I will get through my day knowing that you don’t approve of my posts. And can we just agree that we don’t like each other and leave it at that?  :lol:  :roundhouse:

Holy crap got your butt hurt is off the charts. Was it because I asked you if you were gay? I don’t care if you are just to be clear. You never did answer that question.

I thought I was pretty clear, I like most of the guys in here with a few exceptions including you.  I am perfectly fine if not everybody likes me, I have plenty of friends on here and in real life. You’re just not a very smart man.  😆

I will agree there are a lot of weak dicks on here who need and seek validation - even if it’s virtual and on an internet site.  :lol: 

At least we do a good job of pissing off more than our share on here :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I will agree there are a lot of weak dicks on here who need and seek validation - even if it’s virtual and on an internet site.  :lol: 

At least we do a good job of pissing off more than our share on here :thumbsup:

I don't think either of you guys piss anyone off Gregory. It's quite the opposite for most. :lol:

:bc:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Was it because I asked you if you were gay? I don’t care if you are just to be clear. You never did answer that question.

You talk about juvenile this is Badger level shit right here. Are you gay? Seriously you're scraping the bottom of the barrel dude. 

JFC grow the fuck up with the personal projections you have of everyone,again juvenile. Called me fat :lol:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't think either of you guys piss anyone off Gregory. It's quite the opposite for most. :lol:

:bc:

Yep. And watching him try to give a friendship bracelet to Wolfie is part of that entertainment. Ewww :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yep. And watching him try to give a friendship bracelet to Wolfie is part of that entertainment. Ewww :lol: 

:lol: Zero self-awareness :lol:  On any other site - you’d have locked up the most ironic post of the year :lmao: 

4 hours ago, HSR said:

You talk about juvenile this is Badger level shit right here. Are you gay? Seriously you're scraping the bottom of the barrel dude. 

JFC grow the fuck up with the personal projections you have of everyone,again juvenile. Called me fat :lol:

He’s got the mental maturity of a teenager and the memory of a 90 year old, quite the combo. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

He’s got the mental maturity of a teenager and the memory of a 90 year old, quite the combo. 

How many kids have you raised???

How many business's have you failed at???

That's how you become an aristocrat.

What a dork:lol:

• Haha 1