Yeah so the “spy balloon” never was a spy balloon

Rod

12 hours ago, HSR said:

Did anyone seriously believe it was a spy balloon?? Really?? If they did holy shit there is some gullible people these days just looking for a shiny thing to freak out over :lol:

What weere you saying to dispute it?  Tell us how prophetic you were.  I like Jimmy Dore too, but haven’t watched it….driving home after 3 days of riding.  Is this supposed to represent some sort of de facto proof that China didn’t have balloons flying over our airspace?  I’m not the type to dig up old quotes in an effort to look for an argument.  I was only responding to an issue all over the news.  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What weere you saying to dispute it?  Tell us how prophetic you were.  I like Jimmy Dore too, but haven’t watched it….driving home after 3 days of riding.  Is this supposed to represent some sort of de facto proof that China didn’t have balloons flying over our airspace?  I’m not the type to dig up old quotes in an effort to look for an argument.  I was only responding to an issue all over the news.  

I laughed and said China has satellites for that. What I DIDN'T do was lash out at every one on the forum that didn't agree with me and call them childish names :thumb:

You know who looks like the breathtakingly brainwashed moron now right?

Some  here sure were  bragging about how the US blocked the signal from the “spyballon” so they could track and learn more about it and how Biden was a total genius for it 

• Haha 1

:lol::lol:

On 2/4/2023 at 10:40 AM, HSR said:

I totally amazed at the uproar over a balloon :lol: 

On 2/4/2023 at 11:28 AM, DriftBusta said:

Its an invasion of our sovereign air space by a communist adversary.   There should be an uproar.  Unless we do it to them, they have no reason to do this.  The Biden administrations response is what is troubling to say the least.  Whens the last time we just so happened to have a surveillance balloon from China, or Russia, etc., floating over our air space?

Woolie beating the war drums :lol:

On 2/4/2023 at 11:36 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

The guy's an idiot.  Seriously brain dead moron.

Twitter king hath spoken :lol:

On 2/4/2023 at 11:47 AM, HSR said:

What could it have seen that can't be seen on Google Earth?? Do you honestly believe the best China has to offer is a balloon visible to the naked eye? Why not use real satellites like they always do???

It makes zero sense to me.

On 2/4/2023 at 3:10 PM, BOHICA said:

Likely a great move to wait to shoot it down.  They new this thing was coming for some time.  Had plenty of time to get what you didn’t want the Chinese to see under cover/secured.  Also being able to zero in and intercept the Chinese signals coming to and from this thing you have so much opportunity to do counter intelligence and also potential send data back to the Chinese and implant spyware into there computers that were communicating with this thing.  So much of the ability to counter intelligence would have been lost.

Well done Biden!

:lol: Do you guys have a good weather forecast for China now?

On 2/4/2023 at 3:22 PM, BOHICA said:

Biden gave the authorization Wednesday to pop it over montana.  Pentagon declined.  The pentagon and counter intelligence gathered tons of info and likely have implanted spyware that is running wild and getting a treasure trove of info from the Chinese.

:lol:The secret to Calgon? Ancient chinese secret huuuuuuhhhhh

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol::lol:

Woolie beating the war drums :lol:

Twitter king hath spoken :lol:

:lol: Do you guys have a good weather forecast for China now?

:lol:The secret to Calgon? Ancient chinese secret huuuuuuhhhhh

Supa Hot Fire | Know Your Meme

Edited by Skidooski
LOL...wrong gif
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Mr. Critical Thinker…just quit crying and eat your crow  FFS…set a place for your pal Arctic Crunter.😂

Always about the crying with you....could you be any more pathetic you bitter loser?  :lol: Some of you guys crack me up..

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Always about the crying with you....could you be any more pathetic you bitter loser?  :lol: Some of you guys crack me up..

Well if you didn’t cry so much then it wouldn’t have to be about  the crying now would it? 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He's the loser here:dunno: Just fucking admit you got totally gut hooked by the MSM and started beating the war drums calling people names:lol:

How you try and change the topic cracks me up:lol: attack Jimmy!!!!!

You seem to be leaving the Sidney Powell thread alone,,,ooooofff bad day eh?:lol:

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's the loser here:dunno: Just fucking admit you got totally gut hooked by the MSM and started beating the war drums calling people names:lol:

We all know somebody that will NEVER admit they are wrong…he is definitely one of those people.:lame:

4 hours ago, HSR said:

You seem to be leaving the Sidney Powell thread alone,,,ooooofff bad day eh?:lol:

I have little interest in playing asshole ping pong with you or any other assholes looking to pick arguments.  There are plenty of credible reports that indicate that China had surveillance balloons flying over our airspace.  Must be why we shot it down, cuz we scramble military jets over hobby balloons and China didn't come out and called it some kind of provocation.  I haven't said shit about Sydney Powell in months, let the court case play out.  I love how some of you clowns are spiking the football over a Jimmy Dore video of all things.  Bad day?  I put 500 miles on my snowmobile over the weekend, and just got home....hardly.  Loser.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I have little interest in playing asshole ping pong with you or any other assholes looking to pick arguments.  There are plenty of credible reports that indicate that China had surveillance balloons flying over our airspace.  Must be why we shot it down, cuz we scramble military jets over hobby balloons and China didn't come out and called it some kind of provocation.  I haven't said shit about Sydney Powell in months, let the court case play out.  I love how some of you clowns are spiking the football over a Jimmy Dore video of all things.  Bad day?  I put 500 miles on my snowmobile over the weekend, and just got home....hardly.  Loser.

Historically this is false :lol:

Credible sources :dunno:  not anymore :lol: