Michigans SOS jumps into action to stop school shootings ?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I have an answer.  Take a look at other industrialized countries with much lower rates of gun violence and mass shootings….what do their societies look like?  Gun laws?  Mental health support?  Law enforcement response?  A whole list of of factors - we should be willing to learn to ultimately reduce gun violence and needless death.   

Get on it  :thumb: 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

There's a mass shooting in Chi town Baltimore and Philly every weekend. They all have one thing in common.

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I have an answer.  Take a look at other industrialized countries with much lower rates of gun violence and mass shootings….what do their societies look like?  Gun laws?  Mental health support?  Law enforcement response?  A whole list of of factors - we should be willing to learn to ultimately reduce gun violence and needless death.   

:snack:

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Should make laws against pregnant women shooting other pregnant women with a small child.  Awful!  Man is SOS Benson going to be mad. 

47E2B493-F907-4CE7-9FCA-BE2BF7491392.jpeg

A9D1D47E-9340-4ED9-A2F1-82F5BFDB21C0.jpeg

I really don’t miss some aspects of my job. This kind of stuff was a daily problem for many clients. The abnormal became the normal. I really enjoy the high desert :lol: 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

While it’s sad what happened, I really don’t see how what he was arrested could’ve stuck as a felony in any court. 

Because it was a felony with sentence guidelines.  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Been over that already.  Search the site :thumbsup:

Ok Sthevie :bc:

Your party controls the cities with highest gun violence Gregory.

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I really don’t miss some aspects of my job. This kind of stuff was a daily problem for many clients. The abnormal became the normal. I really enjoy the high desert :lol: 

Damn , I dont know how ya dealt with it. 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t even wrap my head around a mother shooting another mother with her two year old because the pos man was screwing her. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I can’t even wrap my head around a mother shooting another mother with her two year old because the pos man was screwing her. 

Was that the one were the guy got both of them prego at the same time and it turned into a whole shit show with kids there and all?

Just now, Skidooski said:

Was that the one were the guy got both of them prego at the same time and it turned into a whole shit show with kids there and all?

Yeah,  on the side of the road.  The woman shot at the car with 2 year old in it.  Striking pregnant woman. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah,  on the side of the road.  The woman shot at the car with 2 year old in it.  Striking pregnant woman. 

People are wacked in the head. If she had killed three people would this get the same attention as the MSU story? Nope!

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

People are wacked in the head. If she had killed three people would this get the same attention as the MSU story? Nope!

It is completely bizarre.  Where gun violence is a daily occurrence. where 20 or more will be shot on any given weekend.  
 Where 65 YOUNG children were the victims of gun violence last year , not counting  teenagers and young adults.  Completely ignored. Not even mentioned in the discussion.  That is what is really sickening.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is completely bizarre.  Where gun violence is a daily occurrence. where 20 or more will be shot on any given weekend.  
 Where 65 YOUNG children were the victims of gun violence last year , not counting  teenagers and young adults.  Completely ignored. Not even mentioned in the discussion.  That is what is really sickening.  

Is it because they are afraid of sounding racist, or they just dont care?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Is it because they are afraid of sounding racist, or they just dont care?

Both.  I remember a few years back this female reporter was on seen covering a story about some nasty ass shit these people did to their kids.  When the segment ended, off air, out of complete frustration,  blurted out .. what is wrong with you people!!! 
Fired!  
No city wide outrage over the heinous acts these people did to their kids though. 

Used to hang out with a few hundred dudes with AR-15's. All loaded with 5 or more 30 round mags. We all carried then around, you'd be naked without it.

Did I ever give it a second thought? Nope.

If I could wave a magic wand and eliminate every gun on the planet, I probably would.

But that's not our reality.

It's not the device, it's the weapon that uses it.

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know if it has made National news, but he should of been in jail on a previous conviction of carrying an illegal hand gun.  If the existing law would of been followed he would of never been able to carry out shooting. Weird that we are not even giving consideration this epic failure. 

they should of been protesting at the judge,s house that let this fuck out instead 

of on campus..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Your party controls the cities with highest gun violence Gregory.

Along with their gun laws that don’t do squat. Chicago mayor blames it on easy access to guns from Michigan and Indiana, typical dem deflect and blame someone else. Beetle Juice has zero solutions. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know if it has made National news, but he should of been in jail on a previous conviction of carrying an illegal hand gun.  If the existing law would of been followed he would of never been able to carry out shooting. Weird that we are not even giving consideration this epic failure. 

The gun he was carrying wasn't illegal. 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

While it’s sad what happened, I really don’t see how what he was arrested could’ve stuck as a felony in any court. 

Agree.