Michigans SOS jumps into action to stop school shootings ?

• Platinum Contributing Member

"ThE tImE FoR tHoUgHtS aNd PrAyErS iS oVeR!!11"

We need more laws, that will not be followed criminals, in order to feel better

Edited by Skidooski

I looked up murders by gun vs car deaths last year in Minnesota. You are 4 times more likely to get killed in a car accident than by someone shooting you. Suicide by gun was more than double of the murder rate. the talk they are doing will do not do anything. Schools are already gun free zones and it is usually the little shits that attend the schools that shoot them up. But they won’t talk about that issue 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Bad people will do bad things to others, guns or no guns. More gun laws and regulations will not stop the "Bad Guys".

Stripes Bill Murray GIF - Stripes Bill Murray Thats The Fact Jack -  Discover & Share GIFs

Timothy McVeigh is a perfect example, surprised the left hasn't banned fertilizer. :news:

Timothy McVeigh | Biography, Oklahoma City Bombing, Death, & Facts |  Britannica

37 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Has there been a single report of gun violence at a polling place?  It almost seems like she is using dead kids to push through new election laws. :handjob:

bingo.

whitler,nassel,benson  =           :fuckyou:           :fullofshit:           :flush:           :shitstorm:

• Like 2

I've always found it laughable that people think that someone disturbed enough to do a mass shooting would somehow just stop or not go on to kill people in some other form.  Most mass shootings are targeted and not random anyway.  

• Like 2

I don’t know if it has made National news, but he should of been in jail on a previous conviction of carrying an illegal hand gun.  If the existing law would of been followed he would of never been able to carry out shooting. Weird that we are not even giving consideration this epic failure. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know if it has made National news, but he should of been in jail on a previous conviction of carrying an illegal hand gun.  If the existing law would of been followed he would of never been able to carry out shooting. Weird that we are not even giving consideration this epic failure. 

We need much heavier sentencing for repeat violent offenders.   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We need much heavier sentencing for repeat violent offenders.   

Not going to happen.  There is huge quiet push to make the prison population more equally diverse . The effects of it are staggering around here. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

A thread full of quitters.  Just live with more mass shootings and dead kids.  Can’t do a thing :news:

There's a mass shooting in Chi town Baltimore and Philly every weekend. They all have one thing in common.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

A thread full of quitters.  Just live with more mass shootings and dead kids.  Can’t do a thing :news:

Lets start addressing to real issue then. Why are these people doing these terrible things? Not what they are doing them with

30 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There's a mass shooting in Chi town Baltimore and Philly every weekend. They all have one thing in common.

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Get on it.  :thumbsup:

:snack:

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Get on it.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, like you, I don't have the answer to that either. It's a tough question and just saying society is getting more and more fucked up doesn't help anything. Blaming guns is the cop out 

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah, like you, I don't have the answer to that either. It's a tough question and just saying society is getting more and more fucked up doesn't help anything. Blaming guns is the cop out 

I have an answer.  Take a look at other industrialized countries with much lower rates of gun violence and mass shootings….what do their societies look like?  Gun laws?  Mental health support?  Law enforcement response?  A whole list of of factors - we should be willing to learn to ultimately reduce gun violence and needless death.