2024 Sleds... what's coming

23 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

The ProCross won sled of the year in 14, runner up in 16, new suspension updates in 2020, along with newer plastics.
Ya'll act like its so far behind. That 998 Sidewinder still sells out.
Not saying the chassis isn't older, but hey, Polaris is running a 8 year old chassis, Doo is running a 6 year old chassis, its not like they are pushing the boundaries.

Jeez talk about salty ,was your firstborn a ProCross or something?? 

I can't wait to hear grown men try and impress people with how Badass their 600cc Calamity is. That is gonna be some funny shit. 

"My CAtaLYsT doesn't lift the inside ski and takes the bumps wickedly!!!" It's a fucking 600!!It doesn't have the power or speed :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, ICG said:

After contacting Jericho  Outdoors, I was informed the were NOT allocated any Catalyst RXC models.  They have one blue sled for sale.

Zero green  Arctic Cats available 

2023 Leftovers can be found in garish yellow + black,  or black.

Everyone was expecting the Catalyst to mostly sell out on the first day.

I believe dealer allocation was based on several years sales data, and CSI data.  For a dealer to not get any, they must not have been doing a very good job the last few years (which is almost hard to do with demand so high).

Did you try Livingston's, they're usually one of the top 5 in the world for AC, and would have started with plenty to choose from.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I have partial ownership to a not yet existing blue Arctic Cat.  

Let the butt hurt flow 

oh?  :news:

45 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Nice cherry picked microfish on that outdated belt system.
That doesn't show alot of the other components and how its hooked into the chassis, because Cat SMOKED POLARIS in that regard, or Polaris would have did it years ago for all of thier sleds.

Catextron didn't reinvent the wheel here, so stop acting like they did.  Utterly silly.

Want to see a high quality drive system... ?

https://tkicnc.com/product-category/belt-drives/

36 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

The ProCross won sled of the year in 14, runner up in 16, new suspension updates in 2020, along with newer plastics.
Ya'll act like its so far behind. That 998 Sidewinder still sells out.
Not saying the chassis isn't older, but hey, Polaris is running a 8 year old chassis, Doo is running a 6 year old chassis, its not like they are pushing the boundaries.

You should buy a 2012-2024 Procross... there's going to be a shitload of them for sale.  Hell, even Jimwit who said Cat didn't need a new chassis 8,347 times is buying one.

In closing, here's a picture from the front yard just now to soothe everyone's rattled nerves. 

IMG_20230314_182550296_HDR.jpg

53 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Cat is sold out!
Love to see all the Polaris and Ski-Doo simps crying thier eyes out.
Hey, alteast they can gloat about that killer gauge and outdated belt system Polaris never got anywhere near as nice as Cat. Innovation! lol

There’s dealers trying to sell the rest of their allocations on Facebook daily…

12 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

There’s dealers trying to sell the rest of their allocations on Facebook daily…

hey, OT... did you get anywhere on your issue?

FB is a when I'm bored thing...

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hey, OT... did you get anywhere on your issue?

FB is a when I'm bored thing...

I plowed all day today so I didn’t feel like working on it when I got home. Someone on another page said they had a similar issue and it was a couple loose bolts in the TCL, which makes sense with belt slip. I’m gonna check that out because I know for a fact that’s the one thing I never retorqued after the first ride. I’ll feel like a real dumbass if that’s it.

9 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I plowed all day today so I didn’t feel like working on it when I got home. Someone on another page said they had a similar issue and it was a couple loose bolts in the TCL, which makes sense with belt slip. I’m gonna check that out because I know for a fact that’s the one thing I never retorqued after the first ride. I’ll feel like a real dumbass if that’s it.

don't, some times it's the little things which allude us, then hopefully we teach others from our own mistakes.

for example... ever replying to Jimmy  :roflcrying:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

oh?  :news:

Catextron didn't reinvent the wheel here, so stop acting like they did.  Utterly silly.

Want to see a high quality drive system... ?

https://tkicnc.com/product-category/belt-drives/

You should buy a 2012-2024 Procross... there's going to be a shitload of them for sale.  Hell, even Jimwit who said Cat didn't need a new chassis 8,347 times is buying one.

In closing, here's a picture from the front yard just now to soothe everyone's rattled nerves. 

IMG_20230314_182550296_HDR.jpg

Yes, it's true. @mnstang put a down payment on a 79 Trailcat.

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

figures, 79 was a 340

80/81 had a 440

undercompensating

but, blue graphics

81 was 440 (4000), but some 1980 340's (3000) were updated to "81's" and sold new.

Edited by racinfarmer

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

obviously, you live dangerously

Once I got the sled to pitch into the corner, I could hold that fucker WFO all the way around that corner.

Actually jumped OK too.  Could clear the driveway with ease.

I think I had $40 or $50 into the whole thing. 

I definitely got my entertainment value out of that one.  

It went back to the homeland.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I owned one!

20151220_140657.jpg.ffc9c1224c0b1e4ae570bbef6555e593.jpg

Fabricated a sway bar on one. Stability? Much improved. Bump steer? Nope! Still was a fun sled. Wish I had pics. Remember the I think it was called the disk phone? Never developed one disk.

3 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Nice cherry picked microfish on that outdated belt system.
That doesn't show alot of the other components and how its hooked into the chassis, because Cat SMOKED POLARIS in that regard, or Polaris would have did it years ago for all of thier sleds.

Here is all the drive train from a 2023. Tell me where all the belt drive parts are?? 

B3B5A3C0-EA19-4747-B35D-F9B72467290E.jpeg

4D27B92D-3D87-4A45-B6B6-604E8CBCD8E3.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Jeez talk about salty ,was your firstborn a ProCross or something?? 

I can't wait to hear grown men try and impress people with how Badass their 600cc Calamity is. That is gonna be some funny shit. 

"My CAtaLYsT doesn't lift the inside ski and takes the bumps wickedly!!!" It's a fucking 600!!It doesn't have the power or speed :lol: 

Yep it takes some real man power to lift the inside fuckin ski on a snowmobile.  We're talking 800 PLUS fuckin A CC's.  For real manly men.  Those 600's are so fuckin slow and all those professional racers are 3/4 retarded that's why they're on a little 600.  I know we could wax them on our 850's, give me some knucks bro hell fuckin yeah

• Haha 1

Just now, mnstang said:

Yep it takes some real man power to lift the inside fuckin ski on a snowmobile.  We're talking 800 PLUS fuckin A CC's.  For real manly men.  Those 600's are so fuckin slow and all those professional racers are 3/4 retarded that's why they're on a little 600.  I know we could wax them on our 850's, give me some knucks bro hell fuckin yeah

The racers are full retard that’s why they only get a 600. They scaled the sno cross guys backs from 800 mods  to pretty much stock sleds 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

The racers are full retard that’s why they only get a 600. They scaled the sno cross guys backs from 800 mods  to pretty much stock sleds 

Only us badass boomers of Bethlehem can truly handle the wicked 800cc raw horse power.  We'd clean up on the circuit FOR SURE but not going to tarnish our boomer legacy by dropping down to a 600.

600 cc sleds can't possibly go fast enough to lift inside skis!!  What do they top out at like 25mph psh unreal. 

I am so fucking badass on my 800.  Look at how fast I am.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Only us badass boomers of Bethlehem can truly handle the wicked 800cc raw horse power.  We'd clean up on the circuit FOR SURE but not going to tarnish our boomer legacy by dropping down to a 600.

600 cc sleds can't possibly go fast enough to lift inside skis!!  What do they top out at like 25mph psh unreal. 

I am so fucking badass on my 800.  Look at how fast I am.

I must have skills because I can tip over a 340 and brake my other leg 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, krom said:

Everyone was expecting the Catalyst to mostly sell out on the first day.

I believe dealer allocation was based on several years sales data, and CSI data.  For a dealer to not get any, they must not have been doing a very good job the last few years (which is almost hard to do with demand so high).

Did you try Livingston's, they're usually one of the top 5 in the world for AC, and would have started with plenty to choose from.

How can a dealer do well when:

1 you're selling a 10 year old platform.

2 there's nothing to sell?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Cat is sold out!
Love to see all the Polaris and Ski-Doo simps crying thier eyes out.
Hey, alteast they can gloat about that killer gauge and outdated belt system Polaris never got anywhere near as nice as Cat. Innovation! lol

Impressive, sold out a shift's worth of production:lol2:

• Haha 2