2024 Sleds... what's coming

I'm not going to lie, Yamaha blue is still sexy AF.
It's sexy on thier GP jetskies.
It's sexy on thier dirtbikes and quads.
It's sexy on the all blue SRX.

If Yamaha get to use Catalyst, an all blue one will be sexy af.
Cat will be forced to make an all green Catalyst, with black side panels, ext.
Would love to see that.

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

An all blue Catalyst ... why not just call it a Polaris since they copied everything else? :whistle: :stirthepot:

LOL :roflcrying:

blue Arctic Cat 

011920_trailCat_BIG.jpg

nice to see Polaris using Moto Ski orange for 2024 

45 minutes ago, Bontz said:

An all blue Catalyst ... why not just call it a Polaris since they copied everything else? :whistle: :stirthepot:

LOL :roflcrying:

yup, copied the laydown engine, tubular front structure, tall spindle a-arm suspension, sliding front arm/tsl rear arm skid, battery-less efi, driveshaft mounted brake..

Speaking of copying, how did poo's copy of the laydown engine work out?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, krom said:

yup, copied the laydown engine, tubular front structure, tall spindle a-arm suspension, sliding front arm/tsl rear arm skid, battery-less efi, driveshaft mounted brake..

Speaking of copying, how did poo's copy of the laydown engine work out?

ironic as I was pointing out to @Not greg b how the 2023 Polaris 600R got a new spindle for this year... which the height and geometry of looks very familiar.  

polaris-snowmobiles-600r-limited-edition

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTmOP65gD32uMa-RZm9XV

:roflcrying:

• Thanks 2

"It has a very Polaris-y feel to it" .... 'nuff said :roflcrying:

And although I am, and always will be, a fan of the Greg Spaulding engine ... it sure seemed to work a lot better as a Suzuki laydown than it does as a C-tec.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

"It has a very Polaris-y feel to it" .... 'nuff said :roflcrying:

And although I am, and always will be, a fan of the Greg Spaulding engine ... it sure seemed to work a lot better as a Suzuki laydown than it does as a C-tec.

I think the epa is causing most of the issues trying to make the hp they need to make and they had to much invested in the 800 not to use it. I think that was the reason for the cc bump from the other 2 and cat is doing next. Hopefully that will solve their engine issues on the 800.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Cat isn't focusing on anything but thier new sled.
And now your Polaris is old news, with a old chaincase, on a 8 year old chassis.

My son has a new Polaris with belt drive and a turbo. Not sure why your all fuzzy over belt drive, just because it's the first trail sled??? It's not new tech by any stretch of the imagination. 

24 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah.

Your justice system, like you, SUCKS!

Now say you're sorry like a good Canadian or Trudeau might come over and give you some spankings 

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

My son has a new Polaris with belt drive and a turbo. Not sure why your all fuzzy over belt drive, just because it's the first trail sled??? It's not new tech by any stretch of the imagination. 

Cat just perfected it, Polaris did not. Belt drive isn't new, doing it really well is. Polaris uses alot more components.

The Polaris belt drive, and chaincase are outdated. But im sure they will 'Copy Cat' 🤑 , Cat.

4 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Cat just perfected it, Polaris did not. Belt drive isn't new, doing it really well is. Polaris uses alot more components.

The Polaris belt drive, and chaincase are outdated. But im sure they will 'Copy Cat' 🤑 , Cat.

Didn't Cat perfect Diamond Drive, too?  Where's that technology at? LOL  For a Yamaha guy, you sure bleed a lot of green :lol2:

8 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Polaris uses a lot more parts?? They use 2 cogs, a belt, 2 bolts and washers. Wouldn’t surprise me if it come from the same place.

18D9F079-CD58-4260-B088-285171766EE3.jpeg

Edited by Not greg b
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Polaris uses a lot more parts?? They use 2 cogs, a belt, 2 bolts and a washers. Wouldn’t surprise me if it doesn’t come from the same place.

:lol: He can't be this naive is he???

It's good to know Cat perfected a 125 hp sled belt drive system:news: Women cheered everywhere.

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Didn't Cat perfect Diamond Drive, too?  Where's that technology at? LOL  For a Yamaha guy, you sure bleed a lot of green :lol2:

he's one of yours now, we got Jim... lucky us. :finger:

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/45146-stinkis-polaris-project-2010-rush-600/

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck Trudeau and fuck @ZR6000RR 👍

can we please stick to name calling, 3rd grade theatrics, good old fashioned mud slinging and keep politics out of this informative and high quality thread?  

:stop:

Just now, J. Jackson said:

Trying to remember the name of a low volume mountain sled made in the 2000's. Ckx or something similar. I thought that they used a belt drive system.

Crazy mountain extreme. They also sold belt drive conversions like tki does now. Their sleds were Polaris based 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Everyone knows the DD was shelved because it won't work in modern rider forward chassis. 

Doo has copied the tsl rear from AC

both doo and poo copied the cast aluminum bulkhead from the RX1ton, poo went as far as coping the integrated chain case, and even yami's brake setup that makes you take it off before opening the chain case.

Most of the poo croo has amnesia when it comes to the copy cat 900 and 755 confusion disaster.