2024 Sleds... what's coming

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Nope. Honesty. For fucks sake! Polaris sleds, you have to pull the pads, caliper and rotor along with the exhaust? 

All which is easier than you getting your Procross hood off.  Takes minutes if you aren't fucking retarded.

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I also like the fact I can watch tv on the dash while waiting for the cats and dogs to show up at trail stops 

In other words, waiting for a tow. They left you there because towing a Poo is like needing to pick up a dog's shit. It has to be done but, Fuck! Why all the time?

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. Race results show that Doo can't compete in Cross Country. Real sled riding. If you need an 850 or anything bigger? From one of my Favorite Canadian Comedians. Iann Bagg. You have a little Penis!

Who won the iron dog this year? And what brand didn’t even finish? Guess I’m good I own a 800 but thanks for your concern about my junk ya faggot. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

In other words, waiting for a tow. They left you there because towing a Poo is like needing to pick up a dog's shit. It has to be done but, Fuck! Why all the time?

Funny you should say that. It seems like every time I ride a ctech I end up having to be towed 

@ZR6000RR - does it hurt to be as fucking dumb as you are?  Holy fuck dude - seriously, when it comes to sleds, you are an absolute moron.  Your ride for this year is a 12+ year old dinosaur and the new one you ordered is a copy of what SkiDoo and Polaris have already offered.  Oh, but hey - welcome to 1/4 turn side panels!!!  You don't have the skills to ride faster than 50mph ... so why aren't you on a B-LAST?  Or is that mangina of yours so big you'd sit on a B-LAST and it would get sucked into your gaping hole?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Who won the iron dog this year? And what brand didn’t even finish? Guess I’m good I own a 800 but thanks for your concern about my junk ya faggot. 

No idea.you own a penis grower. NOT!

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@ZR6000RR - does it hurt to be as fucking dumb as you are?  Holy fuck dude - seriously, when it comes to sleds, you are an absolute moron.  Your ride for this year is a 12+ year old dinosaur and the new one you ordered is a copy of what SkiDoo and Polaris have already offered.  Oh, but hey - welcome to 1/4 turn side panels!!!  You don't have the skills to ride faster than 50mph ... so why aren't you on a B-LAST?  Or is that mangina of yours so big you'd sit on a B-LAST and it would get sucked into your gaping hole?

Fuck you Bontz! If you dont get the jist, then you belong on the recall list. Copy of poo? Poo use carbon fiber boards? Engine mounts? Non recalled fuel pumps? Let you digest a bit. Fuck this is easy!

13 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Funny you should say that. It seems like every time I ride a ctech I end up having to be towed 

Break them in maybe? There is a speed between idle and wide fucking open.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

I could post all night with pictures of my buds cat broke down and ruining trips 😂. Thankfully it’s just a backup sled now.

294292C6-C9A7-448F-9D30-9295AD60A3B3.png

I could do the same. All the dead Doo's. Friends burned down because of a fouled plug. What a waste of good trail snow.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

I could do the same. All the dead Doo's. Friends burned down because of a fouled plug. What a waste of good trail snow.

You've said over and over that everyone you know rides a cat. Interesting you now fabricate broken Doo friends.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Fuck you Bontz! If you dont get the jist, then you belong on the recall list. Copy of poo? Poo use carbon fiber boards? Engine mounts? Non recalled fuel pumps? Let you digest a bit. Fuck this is easy!

The fact the latest video from a sled publisher literally said, "Has a very Polaris-y feel to it" tells you all you need to knw on copying, super putz.  Belt drive, carbon fiber and 1/4 turn fasteners all came from somewhere other than Cat ... so sit on a dick, like you enjoy most nights of the week.  Your beloved brand has become nothing more than a has been, which is only capable of copying what BRP and Polaris have already put out (and in most cases, those innovations were put out years ago).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure it did. Funny how I can get 5000 and still going. Maybe it is the operator? 

My 800 Polaris is running just fine. My suzuki 800 never blew up. Maybe it’s a Textron thing as I have only blown up the Textron built engines 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

The fact the latest video from a sled publisher literally said, "Has a very Polaris-y feel to it" tells you all you need to knw on copying, super putz.  Belt drive, carbon fiber and 1/4 turn fasteners all came from somewhere other than Cat ... so sit on a dick, like you enjoy most nights of the week.  Your beloved brand has become nothing more than a has been, which is only capable of copying what BRP and Polaris have already put out (and in most cases, those innovations were put out years ago).

But also said his new favorite ride. Hence, better than the recall king.

Just now, Not greg b said:

My 800 Polaris is running just fine. My suzuki 800 never blew up. Maybe it’s a Textron thing as I have only blown up the Textron built engines 

No. It is a you thing. The cTecs are so far above the zuk. Parts are dwindling on those engines btw.

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Cat has been using 1/4 turn fasteners since before 2012. Time for a new gig for your pathetic self. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cat has been using 1/4 turn fasteners since before 2012. Time for a new gig for your pathetic self. 

Except, now they're copying Polaris (again) ... you sure suck at this game :roflcrying: