2024 Sleds... what's coming

2 hours ago, krom said:

Have him call the north east, there are plenty of doo's stacked up at every dealership. They are offering $2k off. 

Do everyone on here a favor and post a link to any dealer offering $2K off leftover 23's.  The last cat holdout in our group took one look at the prices including the $700 additional fuck you in the ass charge and is now looking for something else.  Would happily pay shipping for one of these stacked up fire sale doo sleds you keep talking about. 

I find nothing at all for doo listed in all of NE USA on CL.  When our dealers in the midwest get overloaded with leftover sleds they put them on the list with discounts.  There is next to nothing out there.  I did find a dealer in Cocksucker, NY with a grand total of 4 23's listed and they are not on fire sale.

4 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I did find a dealer in Cocksucker, NY with a grand total of 4 23's listed and they are not on fire sale.

now wait a minute here... I actually consider Krommy a friend and would normally back him up just to piss some here off, but... otb :roflcrying:

now go back out in the garage and put your tippy SkiDouche back on both skis, maybe tie it down or something

37 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Then that blows you all your “allocation” or what ever you want to call it out of the water. Whatever cat is building is low, limited and sold out. 

What? Not sure what my dealers allotment was but they seemed pretty happy after the online sales ended. Oh, Cat rep told me a second run of Catalyst was figured in. Wanted allocations sold first. No idea what that means. Just glad I rode it, and have one in my name. 

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

now wait a minute here... I actually consider Krommy a friend and would normally back him up just to piss some here off, but... otb :roflcrying:

now go back out in the garage and put your tippy SkiDouche back on both skis, maybe tie it down or something

Coming up this weekend for one last ride on the tippy Doo with three other 850's, Summit lake to Elcho for bragging rights? :thumbsup: I would love to see that 500 in action. :news:   

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

Do everyone on here a favor and post a link to any dealer offering $2K off leftover 23's.  The last cat holdout in our group took one look at the prices including the $700 additional fuck you in the ass charge and is now looking for something else.  Would happily pay shipping for one of these stacked up fire sale doo sleds you keep talking about. 

I find nothing at all for doo listed in all of NE USA on CL.  When our dealers in the midwest get overloaded with leftover sleds they put them on the list with discounts.  There is next to nothing out there.  I did find a dealer in Cocksucker, NY with a grand total of 4 23's listed and they are not on fire sale.

You and Jim love proving to the world how stupid you are, don't you... 

How many times has your brain dead ass posted the same bullshit claims, and I've proven you wrong by replying.... 

Let me guess, you're not smart enough to use the dealer locator on doos website..... 

10 seconds of searching, that you aren't smart enough to do on your own... 

35 sleds 2k off rebates: https://www.psutica.com/search/inventory/availability/In Stock/type/Snowmobile/usage/New

23 sleds usualy lower prices that the first one 

https://www.smithmarineagain.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventory

https://www.arcticadventures.com/search/inventory/availability/In Stock/brand/Ski-Doo

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Badger** said:

Coming up this weekend for one last ride on the tippy Doo with three other 850's, Summit lake to Elcho for bragging rights? :thumbsup: I would love to see that 500 in action. :news:   

going to Snocross race at ERX on Saturday.  have fun 

6 hours ago, krom said:

How many times has your brain dead ass posted the same bullshit claims, and I've proven you wrong by replying.... 

Let me guess, you're not smart enough to use the dealer locator on doos website..... 

35 sleds 2k off rebates: https://www.psutica.com/search/inventory/availability/In Stock/type/Snowmobile/usage/New

https://www.arcticadventures.com/search/inventory/availability/In Stock/brand/Ski-Doo

And bam, Krom retaliates with three links... and an uppercut.

:roflcrying:

this says 307 new 2022 & 2023 Doo's within 250 miles of Wausau, WI... :dunno:

https://www.snowmobiletrader.com/New-2022-2023-Ski-Doo/snowmobiles-for-sale?make=Ski-Doo|326747&condition=N&year=2022%3A2023&seller_type=dealer&zip=54403&radius=250&page=1

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

9 hours ago, jdsky said:

You have a bad attitude.  Let people buy whatever they want to buy, and let all that anger go.

21 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

You think Porsche and Ferrari care about marketshare? Or making the most badass car?

LMFAO I was thinking about this dim witted comment a couple days ago. Couldn't remember who made it. Thanks Stink. Still on the floor laughing. Someone also tried a similar comment using hamburgers. Some of you Cat guys are priceless. And for the record I'm not sure of any company that has a mission statement saying we don't care about market share.

2 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

LMFAO I was thinking about this dim witted comment a couple days ago. Couldn't remember who made it. Thanks Stink. Still on the floor laughing. Someone also tried a similar comment using hamburgers. Some of you Cat guys are priceless. And for the record I'm not sure of any company that has a mission statement saying we don't care about market share.

Okay, I was going to ask a snowmobile-related question on a snowmobile forum.  Instead, I’m going to allow myself to get dragged into this, because I have a question.  In general terms, what is Ferrari’s “market share”, and what is their goal?  Are we sure they do care about market share?

How many cars do they make?  What is their production capacity?  Are they operating at a profit?  Isn’t the goal of any corporation to make money?  Can they make more money without increasing market share?  Would it be considered a failure if they sold more cars, but lost market share (because the entire market grows)?

Pick any manufacturer.  Is their goal to increase market share or profits or both?  It seems like consumers care about market share, and manufacturers care about revenue and profit.  Am I wrong?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, krom said:

Thank's krommer.  Checked the links.  One has full boat retail prices.  Another has zero pricing listed at all.  As I responded earlier BRP does not have any factory rebates on 23's but I will give them a call to see if they are offering $2K off.

Seems there was a spell check on my earlier post.  It was Coxsackie, New York..... 

Edited by jdsky

12 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Are we sure they do care about market share? 

How many cars do they make?  What is their production capacity?  Are they operating at a profit?  Isn’t the goal of any corporation to make money?  Can they make more money without increasing market share?  Would it be considered a failure if they sold more cars, but lost market share (because the entire market grows)?

Pick any manufacturer.  Is their goal to increase market share or profits or both?  It seems like consumers care about market share, and manufacturers care about revenue and profit.  Am I wrong?

Short answer?  They care about all three. Revenue, profits and market share.  Again, stinki picks a ridiculous comparison.  Ferrari and Cat could not be any further apart.  Cat is not a leader in their specific market and has sucked so bad for so many years at generating BOTH revenue and profits they worked themselves nearly completely out of business if it had not been for Textron bailing them out financially.

Last time I checked Ferrari is doing just fine competing against, name any other exotic sports car manufacturer, and actually generates revenues, profits and is considered a leader in their product category....

But yes, if you want to compare cat to Ferrari based on the fact that cat sells about as many snowmobiles each year as Ferrari sells sports cars I guess that would be about the only business comparison one could attempt to make.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

No! You wont, unless someone backs out. After riding one, no one will. 

Till they see me pull up on the greatest sled ever produced - Kawasaki , it got our sister mother pregnant just by hearing it fire up. 

Did sasquatch buy you a drink before he took advantage of you ? or did you just go full pull on him right away. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

I've been kicking around coming down there Saturday with my boy.

have you or he ever been to one?   it's a good show and these kids go huge in the air.  I would encourage attending.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

have you or he ever been to one?   it's a good show and these kids go huge in the air.  I would encourage attending.  :thumbsup:

Went to a race at BIR many years ago.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Only problem is if we get the snow we are expecting I think I am going to go for a rip instead.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Went to a race at BIR many years ago.

If you haven't seen the modern sleds and their glowing brakes, and if your son is into it... attend.  Tickets at https://brushfire.com/erxmotorpark/2023snocrossnational/541831/tickets

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only problem is if we get the snow we are expecting I think I am going to go for a rip instead.

@Not greg band I will be there for the evening session, that's when the Pro and Pro-Lite action is.   

3 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

And for the record I'm not sure of any company that has a mission statement saying we don't care about market share.

Lots of performance based companies don't give a flying fuck about marketshare. Porsche will never try to make a shitbox that out sells a Chevy Cruise.

11 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Lots of performance based companies don't give a flying fuck about marketshare. Porsche will never try to make a shitbox that out sells a Chevy Cruise.

God you are dumb.  A few years back Porsche was profitable enough to buy GM.  They were really close to buying VW, we realize that flipped but either way it shows they care a lot about market share and profitability.  

More importantly, what do you think Textron cares about?  Making an enthusiast happy??  If that is what you think you are REALLY lost.

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  A few years back Porsche was profitable enough to buy GM.  They were really close to buying VW, we realize that flipped but either way it shows they care a lot about market share and profitability.  

More importantly, what do you think Textron cares about?  Making an enthusiast happy??  If that is what you think you are REALLY lost.

I appreciate your passion to never give in, even when youve clearly lost. Let me guess, Porsche is better then Bugatti?

Just shut the fuck up and admit marketshare is only indicitive of a good product, but not the best. Just ask McLaren.