2024 Sleds... what's coming

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

speaking of light weight, durability, reliability, a great seat and excellent handling... I've beaten on this for over 6k worry free miles and bet I could beat on it for 6k more.  engine is bone stock original and has never been opened up.  who makes something like that these days?   

IMG_20230305_115115434_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230305_154243602_HDR.jpg

Catalyst shares some dna with those sleds..

The progressive steering system is the big one.  That sled has a welded steel overframe too

• Like 2

1 hour ago, krom said:

Catalyst shares some dna with those sleds..

The progressive steering system is the big one.  That sled has a welded steel overframe too

:thumb:

if the new chassis is a modern that chassis with a reliable 600... I'll be a buyer after the first year guinea pigs.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:thumb:

if the new chassis is a modern that chassis with a reliable 600... I'll be a buyer after the first year guinea pigs.

So you and Jimmy with be bonding for the slow MPH ride report.

7 hours ago, krom said:

So you admit I'm right.

Too bad you aren't smart enough to come up with an actual reply to any of the facts or links I posted

I admit you spread more shit than anyone. The facts are Cat has 5 % market share for a reason. If Doo and Poo sleds fell apart like you state then Doo and Poo would have 5 % market share. Can't be anymore clear than that. I don't have time to waste looking for pictures and threads I couldn't give a shit about.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

I admit you spread more shit than anyone. The facts are Cat has 5 % market share for a reason. If Doo and Poo sleds fell apart like you state then Doo and Poo would have 5 % market share. Can't be anymore clear than that. I don't have time to waste looking for pictures and threads I couldn't give a shit about.

For once I will agree with Krom. At the Cor race this weekend, it was 75% Cats racing and at the resorts. The new Catalyst is the real deal! winning the Pro Open on a stock pre-production sled has been done how many times by Poo and Doo?

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

For once I will agree with Krom. At the Cor race this weekend, it was 75% Cats racing and at the resorts. The new Catalyst is the real deal! winning the Pro Open on a stock pre-production sled has been done how many times by Poo and Doo?

LMAO, Krom's twin brother:lol2:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, you can ride full speed in Wisconsin 

And you can in MN as well if you have manufacturers plates.

Regardless jimwit can't break 50 anyways...except the one time he hit 74.  Man does he beat the fuck out of his machines.

Edited by Deephaven

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Regardless jimwit can't break 50 anyways...except the one time he hit 74.  Man does he beat the fuck out of his machines.

no wonder there's b-Last's everywhere out there... the home state of the last remaining American snowmobile manufacturers has a 50mph speed limit.

if I were Polaris or Cat I'd move to Wisconsin, Michigan or somewhere normal.

10 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Blue skis? Looks kind of hacked in relation to the rest of the sled.

I've had blue skis on Cats since 2000.

I did go through a white and a gray ski phase for a while, but now it is pretty much blue or black on everything.  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

well shut my mouth, Polaris has joined in on the further overpriced pussification of America

estart only on the 2024 XCR 650

https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-us/build-option/?subcategory=1073769904__CatalogContent&CatalogContentId=746879__CatalogContent&category=1073769904__CatalogContent

42 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I did go through a white and a gray ski phase for a while, but now it is pretty much blue or black on everything.  

I want some pink ones... just to invoke a confrontation.  Of course I'd put them on my brothers RXC without telling him.   :)

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Hey, they're your Benjamins and if it works for you that's all that matters. I'd do the black but I'm a boomer so...

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

well shut my mouth, Polaris has joined in on the further overpriced pussification of America

estart only on the 2024 XCR 650

https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-us/build-option/?subcategory=1073769904__CatalogContent&CatalogContentId=746879__CatalogContent&category=1073769904__CatalogContent

Over 19K for a spect out 850 xcr with the 7S and fancy paint, I hadn’t planned on trading till next year, so I’m good.

3 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

So I proved facts, you provide bullshit, and since you looked adn realized I'm correct, all you can do is try and change the topic away from being wrong, by posting more absolute bullshit, witch you'll never be able to back up, because its a lie too.

You and jim must have been separated at birth