2024 Sleds... what's coming

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Cat screwed the pooch on this online thing. They should have say contact your dealer and not sold out on the website 

Worked fine for me. Went directly to my dealer. Use a few brain cells. Christ! Help you to the bathroom?

23 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Worked fine for me. Went directly to my dealer. Use a few brain cells. Christ! Help you to the bathroom?

Do you know how many people on Facebook groups have gave up thinking they can’t get one because the online says sold out?? It’s a bad move. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

100% moronic

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Do you know how many people on Facebook groups have gave up thinking they can’t get one because the online says sold out?? It’s a bad move. 

100% right

Whats going to happen if people who think they are getting one get a call saying there was a mistake and not enough sleds are available to fill the orders.

Edited by krom

On 3/12/2023 at 7:00 PM, Ziemann said:

Oddly enough Gym's @Gym Ramstud Commodore 64 is also gray.... coincidence? I think not.....

IE-008KKEDIT-918x750.jpg

Gym just made a huge purchase.   Amazon.com: The C64 : Video Games 

Gym hadn't heard of this Amazin website before.  Gym looks forward to playing games as wheelie riding and roost spraying season is coming to an end.  Gym has a lot of free time on his hands.   

9_9

anyway ... imo Cat finally gets a year for the first time in many with the most new exciting anything to talk about for the following season.  no matter if it's a me too chassis or the lack of big bore or pong gauge... they have something for next season which we and the snowmobile media are talking about.

51 pages, 1.3k replies and 33.3k views on one thread... impressive.

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/52092-2024-arctic-cat-catalyst-chassis-details/page/51/

granted it's the HCS forum so half the posts are probably pointless or unnecessary... including several of my own but... good job Cat engineers and designers, it's been a long time coming.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Agreed.  HUGE step in the right direction.  Just hopeful that it meets or exceeds expectations as I'd like it to be an option for me once the new shit is ironed out.

I did some more math... about $21k (retail) to build a base model with a 128" 2.52P Cobra with premium shocks, and 2023 rails/bracing if they're the same.

the aftermarket imo, is going to be all over this new sled so I'm excited to see what's offered.

based on his history, I'll let @taperk600 spend the first round of coin to tell us what works.  :)

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

based on his history, I'll let @taperk600 spend the first round of coin to tell us what works.  :)

Gee.....thanks.......:lol2:

Doesn't matter what someone says, they are always be others who will say you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Why so many no longer add knowledge to the senselessness 

But, yeah, I have 2 coming....when they arrive is another story of course

Edited by taperk600
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, taperk600 said:

Gee.....thanks.......:lol2:

Doesn't matter what someone says, they are always be others who will say you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Why so many no longer add knowledge to the senselessness 

But, yeah, I have 2 coming....when they arrive is another story of course

:)

Which two did you order?  I'm assuming one is an RXC for yourself and... ? 

The shorty has my interest but there's a few pieces on the RXC I prefer... and I don't believe I want a 137.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck that's renegade XRS 900r IN CANADA money 😂.

For a 600!

you could add the same 5K in aftermarket parts to any sled, from any manufacture, and it would be expensive....

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 3:09 PM, Deephaven said:

Just hopeful that it meets or exceeds expectations as I'd like it to be an option for me once the new shit is ironed out.

Been there...done that....and have the scars to show for it. Obviously, there will be this new 600 engine for '24, and a new big bore for '25. So?? You're going to wait for the '26 model before the issues are ironed out?

I'll reevaluate a year from now once the Catalysts are in wide circulation and people post some real world riding on them. By then there should be the expanded engine options, better instrumentation, and more accessories to choose from. By then, Cat should be closer to offering something similar to what Poo and Doo are offering. I can wait. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Ziemann
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, krom said:

you could add the same 5K in aftermarket parts to any sled, from any manufacture, and it would be expensive....

agree, but set up exactly the way I'd like one that would be the price... or close to it.  

49 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

XRS is premium stock.

sort've, but they tip over in a mild breeze and the s module can fall out loading it onto a trailer.  premium... 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

XRS is premium stock.

If you mean its a tin can that bends modules when loading on the trailer, has a POS single ply track, and is sprung and valved for an old fat guy to cruise at 30 mph, while thinking he's bad ass you'd be right.

If you are trying to claim it is tough enough, sprung, valved, and comes with a track that can hold up to actual aggressive riding or racing, your mushrooms come dried out in a sandwich bag, instead of from the grocery store.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, krom said:

If you mean its a tin can that bends modules when loading on the trailer, has a POS single ply track, and is sprung and valved for ZR6000RR, you’d be right.

If you are trying to claim it is tough enough, sprung, valved, and comes with a track that can hold up to actual aggressive riding or racing, your mushrooms come dried out in a sandwich bag, instead of from the grocery store.

Fixed it for you..😂 I heard he fell off doing 30..

Edited by airflite1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, krom said:

If you mean its a tin can that bends modules when loading on the trailer, has a POS single ply track, and is sprung and valved for an old fat guy to cruise at 30 mph, while thinking he's bad ass you'd be right.

know why Lynx trail sleds aren't selling well... otb

not my words, a BRP dealer who's honest

4 hours ago, krom said:

I've got 17000kms on my gen 4, no bent anything.

You're not supposed to run into trees.

You more than likely are one of those idiots that drive beyond your capabilities.

How many miles you got this year?

• Like 1