2024 Sleds... what's coming

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

No. They perfected it.  

Polaris?  I know they perfected it.  Cat knows if they're going to copy something, it may as well be the best in the biz that they copy.  

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Except, now they're copying Polaris (again) ... you sure suck at this game :roflcrying:

You really like sucking cock, don't you? I think it is rather gross, but now that gay is in. Welcome, I guess. (As in Polaris is really gay, and you like it)

Except, now they're copying Polaris (again) ... you sure suck at this game :roflcrying:

You really like sucking cock, don't you? I think it is rather gross, but now that gay is in. Welcome, I guess. (As in Polaris is really gay, and you like it)

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. It is a you thing. The cTecs are so far above the zuk. Parts are dwindling on those engines btw.

Lol I doubt it. My Polaris should have burnt to the ground 10 times now going by your thinking.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You got so excited talking about sucking cock that you posted that 5 times!!  Wow - you are one pathetic loser :lol2:

Edited by Bontz
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You got so excited talking about sucking cock that you posted that 5 times!! 

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I wanted to make sure the word got out.

Glad you admit it.  Enjoy your cocksucking fucking jimwit

• Haha 4

Bontz. I don't care what you think of me. This is therapeutic to me. Helps me forget all the Polaris shit I have pulled off the trails over the years. Cmr just replied. He lives here. Fucking dildo maker.

Edited by ZR6000RR

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

200.gif.b2c3b5a6fa9b71f6ab55971a0da1ea8e.gif

I think the cheese may have officially slipped off the cracker... 

He really came unglued this time, more so than when he got caught trying to pass himself off as an Arctic engineer. Calling him an Idiot is being too kind.😂😂

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I did not. I can tell by how defensive you got. I design. No pot holes for me. That is a job for idiots like you. I probably would have to fire you. Not knowing which end off a lute to use.

Even if you are telling the truth about being an engineering tech,  This is just another one of your made up bullshit stories, no tech ever designs anything.  Especially one who only has a job holding a stop sign because their relative got them a job working for the county.

Design work is done by engineers, then checked and stamped by a PE.

Get back to work making coffee, fetching donuts.  If you do a good enough job they might let you ride along in the snow plow.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Poor JimR sounds like a 3 year old in the grocery line throwing a tantrum because mommy won’t buy him a sucker.

I am having fun with the cry babies on here. Did your pediatrician forget to give you a lolly pop krommer?

14 minutes ago, krom said:

Even if you are telling the truth about being an engineering tech,  This is just another one of your made up bullshit stories, no tech ever designs anything.  Especially one who only has a job holding a stop sign because their relative got them a job working for the county.

Design work is done by engineers, then checked and stamped by a PE.

Get back to work making coffee, fetching donuts.  If you do a good enough job they might let you ride along in the snow plow.

We do the surveying and draw up the plans. Our engineer signs off on them. Who checks your cleaning? Rations your ammonia?

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

The human anus can stretch up to 7 inches before taking damage. A raccoon can squeeze into holes as tight as 4 inches, Meaning you can take almost two full raccoons up your ass, however after my encounter with sasquatch in Norman county I think I can fit a family of 6 in there. 

Jism , what an overshare , we don't need to know what you do on a Saturday night when the power goes out and you have nothing else to do. 

• Haha 1