2024 Sleds... what's coming

4 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Just checking in to make sure you mean this will make people switch from Doo because Doo still can’t figure it out? Even their 600s don’t last around here. Big bore etecs are 4000ish mile motors and 600s are 5-6k life expectancy. At least the Ctecs are 300 OR 15k mile motors and polaris guys don’t act like their 4-5k mile big bores are bulletproof 

My favorite was when the Doo 600's wouldn't make it 60-65 miles between fuel stops, so many of the racers were carrying a Linq can on their sled.

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sold out, but you are probably not even Blast worthy. More like 40 hp evo. :groin:

Sold out wow still probably not even 5% of what doo sells a year 😂.

I could still run circles around you on a 40horse evo 😂 

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

My favorite was when the Doo 600's wouldn't make it 60-65 miles between fuel stops, so many of the racers were carrying a Linq can on their sled.

Even now the one ski Doo that runs the series out here has that giant ugly ass tank. Ski Doos get the best mileage on the trails because they get ridden the slowest.

2 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Cat isn't focusing on anything but thier new sled.
And now your Polaris is old news, with a old chaincase, on a 8 year old chassis.

So chaincase are bad and polaris didn't do a belt drive setup 1st?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Sold out wow still probably not even 5% of what doo sells a year 😂.

I could still run circles around you on a 40horse evo 😂 

Sure you could. Considering you don't know my skills. So concerned about market share. From a big family? Forgotten on trips? Sad little big man syndrome. 

5 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

So chaincase are bad and polaris didn't do a belt drive setup 1st?

On mountain only, with zero gearing options. Face it. Polaris sucks at everything but huge recalls and riders who suck the Polaris cock. If not, they would have walked away years ago. Swallow some more boondock. 

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

On mountain only, with zero gearing options. Face it. Polaris sucks at everything but huge recalls and riders who suck the Polaris cock. If not, they would have walked away years ago. Swallow some more boondock. 

The buying public thinks so....but if they think of Poo that way just think of what they think of cat.

12 minutes ago, Hub said:

ZR6000 you are a fucking idiot. One dumb statement after another.

Nope. Honesty. For fucks sake! Polaris sleds, you have to pull the pads, caliper and rotor along with the exhaust? Just put the fucking rotor on the drive shaft already. Placing the oil tank above the clutches and belt? Great way to sell more belts I guess. Terrible design. $200.00 plus I am guessing on an 850? Witnessed one guy over filling his reservoir on his 850. Expensive fuckup. You bought in to this junk. Not me.

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Nope. Honesty. For fucks sake! Polaris sleds, you have to pull the pads, caliper and rotor along with the exhaust? Just put the fucking rotor on the drive shaft already. Placing the oil tank above the clutches and belt? Great way to sell more belts I guess. Terrible design. $200.00 plus I am guessing on an 850? Witnessed one guy over filling his reservoir on his 850. Expensive fuckup. You bought in to this junk. Not me.

Lol.  Made up lies and not real problems. Unlike your dinosaur they ride like the sled cat copied.

39 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You were one of those kids in school that stayed in the same classroom when the bell rang huh?

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That's to change the oil in the chaincase. Cat sucks at this as well but just the canister has to be removed. Oil lines are long enough to swing the cover/ oil res out of the way. Not any more on the Catalyst. Years in development and zero broken belts. Raced, and won and no broken belt.

Just now, Palu49 said:

You were one of those kids in school that stayed in the same classroom when the bell rang huh?

No. Not like you. You Short bus rider with a helmet on your water filled scull.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure you could. Considering you don't know my skills. So concerned about market share. From a big family? Forgotten on trips? Sad little big man syndrome. 

You made assumptions about my skills so I’ll do the same which apparently that hurt your feelings by your reply or likely just a rough day filling pot holes.

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

You made assumptions about my skills so I’ll do the same which apparently that hurt your feelings by your reply or likely just a rough day filling pot holes.

I did not. I can tell by how defensive you got. I design. No pot holes for me. That is a job for idiots like you. I probably would have to fire you. Not knowing which end off a lute to use.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I did not. I can tell by how defensive you got. I design. No pot holes for me. That is a job for idiots like you. I probably would have to fire you. Not knowing which end off a lute to use.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sold out, but you are probably not even Blast worthy. More like 40 hp evo. :groin:

That seems like an assumption of skills to me? Defensive of nothing you’re the one who replied to my comment about cats shitty 12yr old chassis still being sold for real engines not even directed to you remember? Seems like you can’t handle truth you want a real engine cat you still gotta buy the old outdated chassis.

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

That seems like an assumption of skills to me? Defensive of nothing you’re the one who replied to my comment about cats shitty 12yr old chassis still being sold for real engines not even directed to you remember? Seems like you can’t handle truth you want a real engine cat you still gotta buy the old outdated chassis.

That supposed shitty chassis still out runs any Ski Doo built today. Racing, cross country. 600 is a real engine. More than I will assume you could handle. Hiding some short comings with that 850? Barely faster than the soon to be discontinued Ctec 800? 

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

I’ve owned Cats since the 90s.   The current ones have their share of problems too.   Cracked clutches; driveshafts spinning on the inside bearing race; high idle; exhaust flames and melted plastic; turbos blowing out the oil tank seals; etc…

Then there’s the annoyances.  They make more tunnel ice than either Poo or Doo.  Also, who the hell designs an oil fill tank made out of magnesium?  You can’t see the oil level.   A big issue?  No, but just plain dumb.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

I’ve owned Cats since the 90s.   The current ones have their share of problems too.   Cracked clutches; driveshafts spinning on the inside bearing race; high idle; exhaust flames and melted plastic; turbos blowing out the oil tank seals; etc…

Then there’s the annoyances.  They make more tunnel ice than either Poo or Doo.  Also, who the hell designs an oil fill tank made out of magnesium?  You can’t see the oil level.   A big issue?  No, but just plain dumb.

You cant bend over and look into the fucking tank? Scratchers up, I make no more ice than any brand. The cracked clutch issue you speak of effected not just Cat, but poo as well. ADAPT took care of that. 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That supposed shitty chassis still out runs any Ski Doo built today. Racing, cross country. 600 is a real engine. More than I will assume you could handle. Hiding some short comings with that 850? Barely faster than the soon to be discontinued Ctec 800? 

Results say otherwise. I don’t own a 850 either and a 600 simple is not enough for where and who I ride with.

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Results say otherwise. I don’t own a 850 either and a 600 simple is not enough for where and who I ride with.

No. Race results show that Doo can't compete in Cross Country. Real sled riding. If you need an 850 or anything bigger? From one of my Favorite Canadian Comedians. Iann Bagg. You have a little Penis!

Edited by ZR6000RR

4 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

What model Polaris do you have?

The axys 800 with the normal tunnel. I think it is a 20 or 21. The color of it is that ugly all gray. The vr1 wasn’t out yet when we acquired it. 

• Like 1