2024 Sleds... what's coming

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Did you have a new XCR this year? If so how were the spring rates and everything compared to the last few years?

Had a 2022 XCR and a 2023 VR1 that I revalved and added Hi/Lo adjust this year.  Trading the 2022 XCR for the 24. I go 230# and stayed with the stock springs on the 2022.  Bottom out once and a while which is fine with me.  Your using the full travel of the suspension.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ziemann said:

I think that blue Catalyst at least in the pictures was pretty subdued. My guess is that it pops pretty well in the bright sunlight?

If you are talking about the ZR Galaxy Blue, I agree. The pictures are subdued compared to seeing it in person in sunlight. This is about the best picture of the blue I have..... but still looks better in person

ACAT_MY24_ZR600_BLU-02749_1000x750.jpg

• Like 2

"Very Polaris-y feel to it" .... I love that, and can't help but hear Ramstad bitching about that comment :roflcrying:  And the not-so-surprising comment of, "Obviously guys coming from an 850 or turbo it will feel a bit lazy" (expected).

Edited by Bontz

22 minutes ago, Bontz said:

"Very Polaris-y feel to it" .... I love that, and can't help but hear Ramstad bitching about that comment :roflcrying:  And the not-so-surprising comment of, "Obviously guys coming from an 850 or turbo it will feel a bit lazy" (expected).

That's a compliment.  When you copy the best chassis on the snow, good things happen.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Did not watch it. Bet it won't have the one thing that Polaris does best. Recalls! Lots and lots of Recalls!

Is the big bore ctec going to be version 4 or 5 in the catalyst?

17 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

How’s your Alterra?

It has been fantastic. Just plowed my yard twice this weekend. Power is perfect and even with stock tires, it pushes with ease. Quiet trail cruiser with more than enough power. Would buy again in a heartbeat! Dealer did a lookup on the recall and my machine was not in the numbers. 

Edited by ZR6000RR

45 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

It has been fantastic. Just plowed my yard twice this weekend. Power is perfect and even with stock tires, it pushes with ease. Quiet trail cruiser with more than enough power. Would buy again in a heartbeat! Dealer did a lookup on the recall and my machine was not in the numbers. 

It says all 2022 Alterra 600 and 23's within a vin range right on the recall notices. 

Edited by krom

18 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Don't know what to tell ya. Been checked and not on the list. Must not be all then. Typo or something from New York. 

there is no "list"  its all 2022's

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

I said it before, Cat needs to stop focusing on Polaris and go after trying to win over the doo buyers.  Thats their best chance of success.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery though

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

I said it before, Cat needs to stop focusing on Polaris and go after trying to win over the doo buyers.  Thats their best chance of success.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery though

yes, Polaris did a great job copying the REV