Remember when absolute retards actually thought that the US never blew up nord stream?

Rod

• Rod changed the title to Remember when absolute retards actually thought that the US never blew up nord stream?
  • Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Still nothing, I guess. Hope the European’s don’t find out about it. 

You have any information/evidence that Russia did it?  :news:  Our govt and NATO sure doesn't. 

Edited by Highmark

Russia blowing up their own pipeline would be like US blowing up one of our Natural Gas pipelines to Mexico if we were at war with Canada.  Wouldn't it make sense to just shut the fucking thing off.  :lol:  

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You have any information/evidence that Russia did it?  :news:  Our govt and NATO sure doesn't. 

No, but when I do I’ll start a thread.

Again, I hope Europe doesn’t find out because that would be much more damaging long term than any short term damage done to Russia. Would really play into Russia’s overall strategy when Europe’s anger is redirected away from Russia and back at the US. That’s how Russia wins at this point, playing the long game hoping the west tires or finds something else to focus on.

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If biden actually ordered the pipeline to be blown then he has my vote in “24. It’s the first time a president has shown real balls since FDR and WWII. 

He has your vote anyway. You’re 100% a beta cuck that has a deep desire to obey your government daddy 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

He has your vote anyway. You’re 100% a beta cuck that has a deep desire to obey your government daddy 

Your country has absolutely no way to defend itself. Want to see a cuck, go look in the fucking mirror. Canada is the laughing stock of the west. Just pathetic 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Your country has absolutely no way to defend itself. Want to see a cuck, go look in the fucking mirror. Canada is the laughing stock of the west. Just pathetic 

That has nothing to do with me. You’re a beta cuck and you know it. 

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, but when I do I’ll start a thread.

Again, I hope Europe doesn’t find out because that would be much more damaging long term than any short term damage done to Russia. Would really play into Russia’s overall strategy when Europe’s anger is redirected away from Russia and back at the US. That’s how Russia wins at this point, playing the long game hoping the west tires or finds something else to focus on.

Like mysterious objects we "shoot down" yet don't have the technology to tell what they are?  We can go to space yet can't find and recover these things.  :lol:  

Europe hates us already....we are just useful to them as a bodyguard...no more no less.

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

That has nothing to do with me. You’re a beta cuck and you know it. 

You live there. It has everything to do with you. Especially when you try and stick your weak beak into the business of the most powerful nation in the world.  Just be grateful that we consider you and your country on our side. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

You live there. It has everything to do with you. Especially when you try and stick your weak beak into the business of the most powerful nation in the world.  Just be grateful that we consider you and your country on our side. 

Nah. Quit projecting. You’re a faggot but you like it. 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like mysterious objects we "shoot down" yet don't have the technology to tell what they are?  We can go to space yet can't find and recover these things.  :lol:  

Europe hates us already....we are just useful to them as a bodyguard...no more no less.

Every European I’ve ever met that has been to the US would like to move here. I sense no hate whatsoever. I think that you have some kind of inferiority complex. Either that or you haven’t met many Europeans. If you want to know where the hate is, look at Russia. 

Every European I’ve ever met that has been to the US would like to move here. I sense no hate whatsoever. I think that you have some kind of inferiority complex. Either that or you haven’t met many Europeans. If you want to know where the hate is, look at Russia. 

STFU you absolutely lying retard 

:lol:

No they don't.  Eurotrash are the biggest faggots on the planet.

That's why you like them.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No they don't.  Eurotrash are the biggest faggots on the planet.

That's why you like them.

Don’t make fun of thpins government daddy! He might completely make stuff up to “prove his point”.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sure you are talking about ones you've met that have come here. :lol:  

I'm not talking about the people in general I'm talking about their elitist controlled govt.   Hell a good portion of our elitist govt hates what the US use to stand for too so why would it be a surprise.  

You can honestly answer with a straight face that Europe hasn't abused us since the end of WW2?  I'm not talking every country but plenty of them. 

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Right, we can do no harm with no political fallout in the EU if true. I’m sure no one considered the collateral damage before making such a decision.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You'll have to excuse Bambi, he's permanently wired to fake news.

Says the #1 guy who mentions and links to CNN the most on FS. 9_9

• Like 1