New Tech From Cat 2024

53 minutes ago, ACE said:

Remember when cat came out with a 1000 twin and it was a garbage can performance wise compared to a 1000 mock C?

Remember when skidoo allowed you to snow check the 1000 twin in the rev for 2003, then came back and canceled all of those orders because it was such a shit pile engine?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Remember when cat came out with a 1000 twin and it was a garbage can performance wise compared to a 1000 mock C?

Remember when skidoo allowed you to snow check the 1000 twin in the rev xp for 2008, then came back and canceled all of those orders because it was such a shit pile engine?

Edited by Not greg b
Had wrong year

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Absolutely! Just turned old enough to know speed means nothing unless you race. 

Great.  That’s for you.   Others look for other things such as speed.   It doesn’t make them any less a ‘real snowmobiler’.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Remember when skidoo allowed you to snow check the 1000 twin in the rev for 2003, then came back and canceled all of those orders because it was such a shit pile engine?

Wasn’t that 2008? 

Just now, Kevin said:

Great.  That’s for you.   Others look for other things such as speed.   It doesn’t make them any less a ‘real snowmobiler’.   

No it does not, but it does pull out the fucking idiots. That was what I was hoping it would do. Lots of cock sucking racer want to be's on here. 

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Don't remind them. That will only bring out more homophobic shit out of there gay little fingers.

Just now, Not greg b said:

Yeah it was. I was thinking rev launch instead of xp. 

Ski doo says they cancelled the 08 Mach because the XP 800 was faster. I owned a 2008 xp and an 05 Mach at the same time and that was a massive lie. They were close until 50-60 mph then the 1000 ran a train on the xp 800

the 1000 engine actually was ok. It was all the shit wrapped around it that made it blow up

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Ski doo says they cancelled the 08 Mach because the XP 800 was faster. I owned a 2008 xp and an 05 Mach at the same time and that was a massive lie. They were close until 50-60 mph then the 1000 ran a train on the xp 800

the 1000 engine actually was ok. It was all the shit wrapped around it that made it blow up

I remember reading it was because of low order numbers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ACE said:

It probably was low order numbers but ski doo said it was because the xp 800 was faster 

No they didn't. I just looked it up to make sure. They said the demand was not there for the Mach z.

Just now, Steve753 said:

No they didn't. I just looked it up to make sure. They said the demand was not there for the Mach z.

That’s not what I remember but I’m also an idiot. Do you have a link?