The return of Jesus.

On 2/22/2023 at 8:35 PM, Badger** said:

You and your friends keep pushing it we can destroy this thread, Stevie. You had to get your nose in it? :mc: 

This because of a laugh reaction. 

On 2/8/2023 at 8:11 PM, Badger** said:

I know :fishing::lol2:Its to much fun to put you on ignore, lets destroy this site together. :lol2::lol:

These were ignored but Badger went on to fight with Ben over the post.

On 2/8/2023 at 8:59 PM, Badger** said:

Stevie come out and play. You lying POS. They say this sled is 340ish HP not on pump gas.<<< Not my sled but I have ridded it, built by a diesel truck company. Now watch as HSR flips out:whistle:

OK Badger here is a few examples of you fucking up sled related threads. Why are you intent on destroying threads and what do you find funny about it? Yes I'm calling you out as enough is enough with your bullshit. Don't try pointing fingers either as this is on you again.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  You got :owned: outright or lied and now you’re moving the goalposts :lol: 

Take your :owned: like a man and move on.  

Not at all. 

more than two-thirds of black Protestants identify as Democrats (68%)

1 minute ago, HSR said:

This because of a laugh reaction. 

These were ignored but Badger went on to fight with Ben over the post.

OK Badger here is a few examples of you fucking up sled related threads. Why are you intent on destroying threads and what do you find funny about it? Yes I'm calling you out as enough is enough with your bullshit. Don't try pointing fingers either as this is on you again.

Was that you who was bitching a couple pages ago  keeping the thread about Jeebus?  :news:

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Listen Gregory, you as I know Black people predominantly vote Democrat, and no ethnic group is more religious and falls for evangelical bullshit more than blacks. Just admit you're losing here badly and move on.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not at all. 

more than two-thirds of black Protestants identify as Democrats (68%)

:news:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Was that you who was bitching a couple pages ago  keeping the thread about Jeebus?  :news:

Meh , changed my mind. I'm tired of the sled threads getting wrecked.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

I wondered why you weren't trying to destroy any threads :thumb: Why do you always fuck up the snowmobile related threads? That temper tantrum you pulled in the old sled pics thread was fucking epic!!!! You went full retard over a laughing emoji and made a complete fool of yourself again. I was dying laughing at you :lol:

So , son of a preacher man, you say Christian's are Dems???

Stepson of a Preacher, and typical of a lot of Christians.... Mother-Fuck people all week long, go to church on Sunday and ask for God's forgiveness then Mother-Fuck everyone on the way out of the Church parking lot because you're going to be later for your brunch and the local Dinner Club.......... furious2.gif.945096d380ae41c1a4eb86b85627b6a1.gif  :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2023 at 10:31 AM, Badger** said:

Few years ago one of the guys had a hopped up 230hp 900 ace and I took it for a short trail ride, for sure it was no slouch. I don't know who did the work on it but I can find out, I know of two of them.    

This lie dreailed a Polaris 850 Boost thread. And you never would back up the bold.

On 2/13/2023 at 6:46 PM, Badger** said:

What would you like to know? awfulcunt.? 

On 2/13/2023 at 6:49 PM, Badger** said:

So you whats beef now awful >>> Your being a >>>>Cunt. :dunno:

On 2/13/2023 at 6:52 PM, Badger** said:

9 times out of 10 he like to follow my ass around.. FYI Dumb >>> Fuck 

Awful wasn't even talking to you and off you went here too.

50 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Listen Gregory, you as I know Black people predominantly vote Democrat, and no ethnic group is more religious and falls for evangelical bullshit more than blacks. Just admit you're losing here badly and move on.

:bc:

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Really? :news:  

• Where Are They? A Pew Research Religious Landscape survey found only 6% percent of Black Protestant Christians also identified as Evangelicals. On the other hand, 76% of White Protestants identified as Evangelicals.

https://thewitnessbcc.com/black-evangelicals-rise-woke-evangelicalism/#:~:text=Where Are They%3F A Pew Research Religious Landscape,hand%2C 76% of White Protestants identified as Evangelicals.

9F7223CA-94B8-49BF-8C68-300E35C590EA.jpeg

:snack:

46 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've never seen anyone flip the fuck out as you did over an emoji reaction, that was unreal!!! Pissed off a bunch of members too. The sad part is that's like the 3rd or 4th sled-related thread that you fuck up with your childish temper tantrums. Why do you keep doing that? You should stop that.

Fixed for you. 

Still doing your childish Teenage games Stevie. Again, Go fuck yourself.   

283765261_5519429091402960_8707064777384219073_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Fixed for you. 

Still doing your childish Teenage games Stevie. Again, Go fuck yourself.   

283765261_5519429091402960_8707064777384219073_n.jpg

Seriously Badger , members are getting very sick of your temper tantrums. ckf started a cool thread for old sleds and you fucked it up and I didn't even post. You aren't fooling anyone by trying to turn this to be about me. What does your screenshot prove other than another time you were acting like a piece of shit? I think Jerry would appreciate it if you quit bring his personal info up too.

maybe just stay out of any sled related threads if you can't stop being a retard.

BTW giving a laugh reaction to everyone of my posts isn't going to trigger me like it did you, just shows how much you copy me.

• Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

Seriously Badger , members are getting very sick of your temper tantrums. ckf started a cool thread for old sleds and you fucked it up and I didn't even post. You aren't fooling anyone by trying to turn this to be about me. What does your screenshot prove other than another time you were acting like a piece of shit? I think Jerry would appreciate it if you quit bring his personal info up too.

maybe just stay out of any sled related threads if you can't stop being a retard.

Steve stop responding to me, that's it case closed, can you do that?? 

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Steve stop responding to me, that's it case closed, can you do that?? 

Sorry asshole, nobody around here listens to you. You made your bed by being the biggest lying piece of shit on here and now you'll have to deal with the fallout. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry asshole, nobody around here listens to you. You made your bed by being the biggest lying piece of shit on here and now you'll have to deal with the fallout. 

missing 550?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So for the sake of the site, you can not stop responding to my post. I own you rent free!! :lol2:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Did you ever think it may be if was you with your childish games?? :smack::dunno:

Explain why you keep fucking up sled threads with your BS? In case you haven't noticed most people here know you follow me everywhere, how many time have you been called out on it? I don't care , I'll slap you around anywhere anytime but it's gettin tiresome in an actual snowmobile thread.

• Like 1