The return of Jesus.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I would believe science if they could prove our existence.....it won't happen. End of story. God will not allow us. Faith will prevail .

I believe the science of climate change and you don't so obviously you don't believe in science or have faith.....God help you:lol:

Lol, what the fuck are you talking about?

You demand Science explain everything but at the same time you are convinced the election was stolen. Of course each of those beliefs are stored away in separate compartments of your brain as to not cause any cognitive dissonance. :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Lol, what the fuck are you talking about?

You demand Science explain everything but at the same time you are convinced the election was stolen. Of course each of those beliefs are stored away in separate compartments of your brain as to not cause any cognitive dissonance. :lol:

It was the Devil's doing. :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I would believe science if they could prove our existence.....it won't happen. End of story. God will not allow us. Faith will prevail .

I believe the science of climate change and you don't so obviously you don't believe in science or have faith.....God help you:lol:

Yes because spiritual apprehension is so much more founded in fact and logic than any science.

He's Just like Badger @HSR a wannabe Mod :lol:.

Avg FS Member:Badger, you have gone insane.  This outburst is completely unnecessary and not even remotely related to what anyone else is talking about.  Insane, like you need counseling insane.

:owned::lol2:

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Let me know when"science" can prove without a shadow of a doubt where we came from....be it dinosaur dung or whatever... then I may reconsider my belief. It will never happen.  Faith will be my guide and the so called "fictional" Bible makes much more sense to me than any theories of our existence.

Screenshot_20230215_134711_Facebook.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Some people believe in Star Wars, there were books written and it has many followers.......... :dunno:

Thankfully we don’t have to worry about nerds screaming “In the name of Yoda!” and then blowing themselves up. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Thankfully we don’t have to worry about nerds screaming “In the name of Yoda!” and then blowing themselves up. :lol:

But you do have to worry about them dressing up and walking around in Public and thinking everything is Normal.... :duel:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

:news: It's beyond rent free now, I'm going to start sending him a bill.

God damn does he crave your attention...... or anyone's for that matter...holy fuck always yipping and nipping

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is almost as good as flat earth stuff  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ok Taco, I live rent-free in his head, put some hot sauce on that shit :thumbsup:

You've seen a taco before right????  :lol: 

Derping GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Skidooski