The return of Jesus.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hey fake Jesus what's this all about?? To get into the site I have to use Google incognito. :dunno:

698524.jpg

Maybe Jesus doesn't like idiots.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

We had a great day with Jesus on the ice today, our ATV/UTV club put on a children's ice fishing tournament today, and we had over 100 kids with their families. Grandpa and Grandson made memories that will last a lifetime. 

Thank you, Jesus.  

320686857_938873230452206_1452987762334792208_n.jpg

332059396_522306300049209_6889492746247425468_n.jpg

332063056_2746941892103109_49746571482024568_n.jpg

Way to try to impress people with a story completely unrelated to Jesus.  Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Poor badger.

48 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Well, he is fake kind of like you Steve. :snack:

You take the cake.  Fake meat expert.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Way to try to impress people with a story completely unrelated to Jesus.  Pathetic.

Poor badger.

You take the cake.  Fake meat expert.

You don't like children?? I think it was a great day. 

This whole thread has nothing to do with Jesus

Better than a fake cook. 

Poor Deepcunt. 

What it is about is your insecurity and need to constantly to try buy friends and impress people.  You are obviously a very sad man.

As for fake cook, you were the one that claimed you were a master chef to yet again try to impress others....yet you can't cook.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

We had a great day with Jesus on the ice today, our ATV/UTV club put on a children's ice fishing tournament today, and we had over 100 kids with their families. Grandpa and Grandson made memories that will last a lifetime. 

Thank you, Jesus.  

320686857_938873230452206_1452987762334792208_n.jpg

332059396_522306300049209_6889492746247425468_n.jpg

332063056_2746941892103109_49746571482024568_n.jpg

Why wouldn't you post this in the daily thread you idiot?

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What it is about is your insecurity and need to constantly to try buy friends and impress people.  You are obviously a very sad man.

As for fake cook, you were the one that claimed you were a master chef to yet again try to impress others....yet you can't cook.  

Nice try Deepcunt, what a pussy tag me next time. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Why wouldn't you post this in the daily thread you idiot?

Fuck you I can post wherever I like, now go tag your pal Deepcunt.  

29 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Nice try Deepcunt, what a pussy tag me next time. 

Fuck you I can post wherever I like, now go tag your pal Deepcunt.  

Sure you can. But it seems like you'd rather get the negative attention instead. You're an odd duck.

On 2/18/2023 at 7:28 AM, Deephaven said:

Indeed, odd.  Rather obvious Jesus was a colored man if you know anything about history.  Sad all the honkies make believe him as white.

Middle Eastern possibly...not African American.... big difference. Would have to re-evaluate my belief if he was AA.  :lol: I like some middle easterners....the guy that pumps my gas is from Pakistan. Real hard worker for his family,works 6 days a week. I respect that.. Cool guy, always tip him at Christmas. Told him to stop by my house some time to have a beer with me.

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not a religious person, never was and it was never forced on us growing up, but if I remember correctly things supposedly didn't go so well for Jesus the last time he was accused of wrong doing???

Kind of a shame with the fishing pics they would have went nicely in the Random Photo Thread. What's the old saying?? Give a man or a child a fish you feed them for a day - - Teach a man or a child how to fish you feed them for a lifetime??? :fishing:

I wonder what someone's Priest would think about them and the comments and pictures they post on here and else where on the internet?? There's a post on the 1st page about a priest in someone's life, I took a screen shot of it Just In Case someone goes back and edits it out or deletes their comment... :thumbsup: Maybe someone was drinking a Wee bit too much of the Devils Liquid Encouragement last night before calling Jesus out for something Jesus did not Doo........... :lolz:

I'm Told Jesus Loves everyone equally no matter what they say or do....... :dunno:

Sometimes Jesus must just stand there and think to himself........ Oh My....................

Edited by Jerry 976

On 2/12/2023 at 1:35 AM, ACE said:

I find that your typical 98 IQer can’t have an intelligent conversation about the bible 

it is fascinating. It’s some of our oldest written history 

and a lot of it is true. Don’t bang your neighbours wife, it probably wont turn out well for you

yet some here disagree with that. Perplexing  

:lol:

Screenshot_20230219_104436_Facebook.jpg