The return of Jesus.

10 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

That's a pretty shitty attitude to have. Just because I'm not a platinum member my opinion only counts some of the time? I get the need for contributing, but it has never been tied to being "allowed" say what we want to say. Same with the post count. Maybe he doesn't have a high post count because he doesn't waste his time fighting with other members on here. You need to get off your mod high horse and if that hurts your feeling ban away. I don't really give a shit.

Feel better now? I'll give this post an A+ for Drama and a D- for content quality :thumb:

Hurt my feelings:lol:

Ban you :lol: 

Good one :bc:

36 minutes ago, Freddythefreeloader said:

I don't pay kind sir as I have a lifetime membership after my girlfriend Minnie did a couple of "tricks: to pay cheap CKFfellers highway toll he was to cheap to pay:thumbsup:

Well FAKE Freddythefreeloader I tagged the real Freddy the Freeloaders account not some FAKE newbie's account, I'm sure that CKF Feller will be upset you are posing as the real Freddy who is a paying member and a "Friend" of that CKF Feller, you're a newbie and a Fake..... Now F.O. kind sir............. :bigfinger:

@Freddy the Freeloader

:lolz:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Feel better now? I'll give this post an A+ for Drama and a D- for content quality :thumb:

Hurt my feelings:lol:

Ban you :lol: 

Good one :bc:

Drama. Lol! Drama is someone who's supposed to be the "law and order" of this site yet appears to have a personal beef with another member here and has to air it out every day. Kinda puts the whole poo 550 threads to shame. I've never seen SSFB act like that. Maybe you should take lessons.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Well FAKE Freddythefreeloader I tagged the real Freddy the Freeloaders account not some FAKE newbie's account, I'm sure that CKF Feller will be upset you are posing as the real Freddy who is a paying member and a "Friend" of that CKF Feller, you're a newbie and a Fake..... Now F.O. kind sir............. :bigfinger:

@Freddy the Freeloader

:lolz:

for some reason kind sir when I use my early 2000's not so smart phone it does not show up as a CM, only when I hack into mother superiors desktop does show me as a CM. I was hanging out under the 490 overpass panhandling when I posted that, I am sure the hall monitor feller can verify it

Edited by Freddy the Freeloader
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Drama. Lol! Drama is someone who's supposed to be the "law and order" of this site yet appears to have a personal beef with another member here and has to air it out every day. Kinda puts the whole poo 550 threads to shame. I've never seen SSFB act like that. Maybe you should take lessons.

Do you trail ride with guys without trail permits? Are you that guy that thinks aww the club sold enough permits to open the trails, no need for me to buy one. I'll just use what everyone else is paying to keep open.

FS is sorta the same thing. Do you think the owner should have to cover costs out of his own pocket or should the regular members pick up the tab?The owner came out hat in hand in December with new membership levels to just keep the lights on so some members are paying even MORE just to have this site. So cry me a fucking river kid.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

for some reason kind sir when I use my early 2000's not so smart phone it does not show up as a CM, only when I hack into mother superiors desktop does show me as a CM. I was hanging out under the 490 overpass panhandling when I posted that

Maybe try hacking into Jesus desktop, I hear he can work miracles................ :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

On the bold :lol: 

This is not Dootalk or HCS it's freedom sledder and not one of VS's sites............. :lolz: 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Maybe try hacking into Jesus desktop, I hear he can work miracles................ :thumbsup: 

we're not on speaking terms at this moment as I tried to pass of Minnie of as Mary Magdalene to take care of his "needs",  but he was wise to me, as he is all knowing, he said I should expect a MUCH warmer climate on judgement day than I live in now

• Haha 1

Just now, Freddy the Freeloader said:

we're not on speaking terms at this moment as I tried to pass of Minnie of as Mary Magdalene to take care of his "needs",  but he was wise to me, as he is all knowing, he said I should expect a MUCH warmer climate on judgement day than I live in now

Highway to Hell & a Stairway to Heaven........... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

On the bold :lol: 

This is not Dootalk or HCS it's freedom sledder and not one of VS's sites............. :lolz: 

A forum with only two rules :lol: 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you trail ride with guys without trail permits? Are you that guy that thinks aww the club sold enough permits to open the trails, no need for me to buy one. I'll just use what everyone else is paying to keep open.

FS is sorta the same thing. Do you think the owner should have to cover costs out of his own pocket or should the regular members pick up the tab?The owner came out hat in hand in December with new membership levels to just keep the lights on so some members are paying even MORE just to have this site. So cry me a fucking river kid.

Nope. We all pay because it's required in the state of Michigan. If the owner wants to make it a so there is a fee to join then I can understand and respect that. I think he should, but that's his decision not mine. Does that mean those that are here for the banter and comradery should remain silent and not post? You tell me. 

11 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Nope. We all pay because it's required in the state of Michigan. If the owner wants to make it a so there is a fee to join then I can understand and respect that. I think he should, but that's his decision not mine. Does that mean those that are here for the banter and comradery should remain silent and not post? You tell me. 

Complaining about a site you're not a CM on is akin to complaining about trail conditions without a trail permit. Use it if you want but don't complain that the ride is too bumpy. Is that dumbed down enough for you to comprehend?

43 minutes ago, HSR said:

Complaining about a site you're not a CM on is akin to complaining about trail conditions without a trail permit. Use it if you want but don't complain that the ride is too bumpy. Is that dumbed down enough for you to comprehend?

So make it so he has to pay. That way the shot he took at you is legit. Lol!

22 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

So make it so he has to pay. That way the shot he took at you is legit. Lol!

Is there always an open parking spot for you with a special sign?

Did badger ask you to fill in for him today :dunno: Nice trolling :thumb:

Damn one minute I'm the Hall Monitor and next thing you know I'm the face of Law &Order :lol:

1 hour ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

keeping my eyes on you:watching:

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is there always an open parking spot for you with a special sign?

Did badger ask you to fill in for him today :dunno: Nice trolling :thumb:

Damn one minute I'm the Hall Monitor and next thing you know I'm the face of Law &Order :lol:

What value is there to pay? Get to see you and burnt fuse and maincunt and a couple others bitch about trump in every thread.

no thanks 

A member since 2016, 4421 posts ,has never paid a dime because zero value in FreedomSledder:lol:

Why are you here then :dunno: There must be something that brings you here for 7 years :lol:

Next :news:

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

What value is there to pay?

It keeps the lights on dimwit.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

A member since 2016, 4421 posts ,has never paid a dime because zero value in FreedomSledder:lol:

Why are you here then :dunno: There must be something that brings you here for 7 years :lol:

Next :news:

It keeps the lights on dimwit.

So double up your contribution, wa-la fixed your problem 

I thought it was voluntary, wtf are you bitching about?

Edited by toslow