The return of Jesus.

And you allow a dupe accounts, that never happens on other sites.:dunno: I'm still waiting for 550 #2 to show backup again. :lol::lol2:

I'll trade spots, you bring 550 back and I'm gone, it was you who bullied him like your were back in HS. 

PS; yes he flipped out on you, after you drove him over the edge. 

Edited by Badger**

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And you allow a dupe accounts, that never happens on other sites.:dunno: I'm still waiting for 550 #2 to show backup again. :lol::lol2:

I'll trade spots, you bring 550 back and I'm gone, it was you who bullied him like your were back in HS. 

PS; yes he flipped out on you, after you drove him over the edge. 

550 was holding his own against the litter of puppies nipping at his heels until you started stroking his ego and he got cocky and suckered into fucking up or he would still be here

• Like 2

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

550 was holding his own against the litter of puppies nipping at his heels until you started stroking his ego and he got cocky and suckered into fucking up or he would still be here

You damn right I did It was like watching a bunch of bullies pick on a kid. but this time it was an old man. Trade me Badger for 550. 

Take it or STFU. 

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

AMEN !!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!11111 or whatever the jesus cult says:bc: 

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You damn right I did It was like watching a bunch of bullies pick on a kid. but this time it was an old man. Trade me Badger for 550. 

Take it or STFU. 

Deal :bc: you stay off the site for 1 month, no logging on at all and ONLY then will we close your account and unban 550. You in :dunno:

Either way you're done here.

Just now, HSR said:

Deal :bc: you stay off the site for 1 month, no logging on at all and ONLY then will we close your account and unban 550. You in :dunno:

My deal my offer you bring 550 back I talk to him with his old account then you have my permission to ban my account. Hell I'll even bring family into it for you to make it easy on you. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

My deal my offer you bring 550 back I talk to him with his old account then you have my permission to ban my account. Hell I'll even bring family into it for you to make it easy on you:thumbsup:

You have no negotiating power here, heck one slip of my finger and your gone. Don't forget that little man.Permission not needed from you.

Go ahead and try it, your threats are completely empty just like your head.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

You have no negotiating power here, heck one slip of my finger and your gone. Don't forget that little man.Permission not needed from you.

Go ahead and try it, your threats are completely empty just like your head.

The fuck I don't,  bring him back. 

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Take it or STFU. 

he didn't need your help he's been slapping those puppies around for 10 years just fine