The return of Jesus.

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rob members Family's are off limits and you're sig is a direct shot at a member and his family and is gross.

Take the sig down.

Thanks Steve I appreciate it but let him keep it if he wants........... :thumbsup:

Edited by Jerry 976

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rob members Family's are off limits and you're sig is a direct shot at a member and his family and is gross.

Take the sig down.

20 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Thanks Steve I appreciate it but let him keep it if he wants........... :thumbsup:

He did not quote me, he did not use my name and that sig line will only make sense in this thread and no where else on this site....... :thumbsup: - - - beer_cheers.gif.c4a25c6545d0cd40bd32726d6bdaa8a3.gif

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

He did not quote me, he did not use my name and that sig line will only make sense in this thread and no where else on this site....... :thumbsup: - - - beer_cheers.gif.c4a25c6545d0cd40bd32726d6bdaa8a3.gif

Ok I'll drop it :thumb: 

• Like 1

Most of the information/stories in the Bible are just for life lessons and house good intentions. However alot of it is based in reality and many stories include people that walked the earth and real locations like Jerusalem. The snake being a devil for temptation is just a metaphor to resist temptation. 

It all comes down to translation.... and that is impossible for everyone to agree on the semantics of translations and its intent, but its pretty obvious by the laws of nature and this world, it was by design and not some accident, which points to a higher being or power, which is a belief in several civilizations that never came in contact with one another.

The main issue I have with society today is how modern liberal and left wing degenerate's have turned away from God, mostly because the Bible teaches morality. Not saying there isn't some death and destruction in there, it is, but alot of the Bible and Ten Commandments have been enforced to keep society honest and exposed to integrity.

Look whats happened when folks turn away from the moral backbone. You have the left wing pushing Pedophelia in Schools, males playing with females in womans sports, hormone blocker and gender surgeries become supplied to kids, and all this other degenerate shit going on.

Thats really why most liberals hate the Christian backbone, as it oppresses their ability to be degenerate, and thats why it was made in the first place, in the presence of god. Thanks to Liberals, this Country has become extremely petty and degenerate in a short period of time. It's embarrassing to be a USA citizen right now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Most of the information/stories in the Bible are just for life lessons and house good intentions. However alot of it is based in reality and many stories include people that walked the earth and real locations like Jerusalem. The snake being a devil for temptation is just a metaphor to resist temptation. 

It all comes down to translation.... and that is impossible for everyone to agree on the semantics of translations and its intent, but its pretty obvious by the laws of nature and this world, it was by design and not some accident, which points to a higher being or power, which is a belief in several civilizations that never came in contact with one another.

The main issue I have with society today is how modern liberal and left wing degenerate's have turned away from God, mostly because the Bible teaches morality. Not saying there isn't some death and destruction in there, it is, but alot of the Bible and Ten Commandments have been enforced to keep society honest and exposed to integrity.

Look whats happened when folks turn away from the moral backbone. You have the left wing pushing Pedophelia in Schools, males playing with females in womans sports, hormone blocker and gender surgeries become supplied to kids, and all this other degenerate shit going on.

Thats really why most liberals hate the Christian backbone, as it oppresses their ability to be degenerate, and thats why it was made in the first place, in the presence of god. Thanks to Liberals, this Country has become extremely petty and degenerate in a short period of time. It's embarrassing to be a USA citizen right now.

Although I understand what you're saying here but Catholic priests around the world going back decades have committed sexual abuses beyond measure. We also need to make sure the preachers of a moral higher ground are practicing what they're preaching. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

ok now that's funny, bless you my child

Hey fake Jesus, I did share our PM in this thread will you forgive me, that's why you died on the cross for right? 

Edited by Badger**

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hey fake Jesus, I did share our PM in this thread will you forgive me, that's why you died on the cross for right? 

sadly I believe you are beyond redemption, you have been on a very un-Christian path as of late

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Can't say my parents were devote but their parents were.   We went to church every Sunday and prayed some at home but not often.   No doubt as I furthered my education it possibly changed some of my views.   I think the most significant reason I'm not a regular church goer is the Catholic Church itself.   Just too many rotten people deeply involved.

What are your thoughts on textual criticisms of the new testament?   I have to admit it gets my analytical mind thinking.  

There are some issues that the New Testament could have corrected from the Old Testament and didn’t do so, slavery being one.  A simple clarification that a person is not to be owned as property could have gone a long ways IMO.  That aside, the amount of gospel authorship that is unknown is an issue, some is near word for word duplication (obvious copying from a single source), while some is contradictory and just sluffed off.  I don’t really see how anything we have now, (translations of translations of translations) can be indicative of divine inspiration.  :dunno:

I think overall what the Bible is, is a description of oral traditions and myths that humans from the Iron Age used to convey history and understanding of how things were.  The updates in the first and second centuries doesn’t really offer much updating of major history or understanding of the mechanics of how the world works.  We are not given any kind of correction about the physical creation of our planet, age of the universe, what stars are, how the germ theory of disease works, ect.  For an all knowing, all caring deity we were seeming created here and given little/no interaction or guidance to how to understand the world.

Neal

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jesus said:

sadly I believe you are beyond redemption, you have been on a very un-Christian path as of late

Well you are fake Jesus.

"If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 

Wrong answer fake Jesus