Big oil thanks you for your contribution last year

BOHICA

40 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Show in any of those post where I express outrage.  I’ve never been outraged with profits of any company.  Oil companies got cheap government oil.  If that means record profits all the way around, that is outstanding in my book!

how much per gallon did you send Uncle Joe last year?  Congrats and thank you!  Glad you are proud of it and are such an advocate for profitability of the government.  We need more like you!

Your first post :lol:

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

How much $ per Gallon could Uncle Joe count on you for last year?  This year?

You didn’t answer my question so why answer yours? 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Your first post :lol:

You didn’t answer my question so why answer yours? 

that’s not outrage on my behalf FYI….  I laugh at democrats outrage at oil companies profits.

Government makes the most per gallon for every gallon you pump….  I really really like that you do that FYI.

how much you send team Biden/Harris from each gallon?

Edited by BOHICA

38 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

that’s not outrage on my behalf FYI….  I laugh at democrats outrage at oil companies profits.

Government makes the most per gallon for every gallon you pump….  I really really like that you do that FYI.

how much you send team Biden/Harris from each gallon?

:backpeddle:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

:backpeddle:

You scared to disclose how much per gallon you pay goes to the government? 

If that is the most of the cost of gas we have to be talking about a buck or so?  You pay a lot to the Biden/Harris admin don’t you like a good little lemming!  I love that you used already taxed money and give more of the after tax money to the government and also funding record corporate profits.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You scared to disclose how much per gallon you pay goes to the government? 

If that is the most of the cost of gas we have to be talking about a buck or so?  You pay a lot to the Biden/Harris admin don’t you like a good little lemming!  I love that you used already taxed money and give more of the after tax money to the government and also funding record corporate profits.

Suddenly you’re expecting others to answer questions? :lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly you’re expecting others to answer questions? :lol:

I answered yours and your silence is expected.  You likely give more to Biden admin then most staunch city dwelling liberals just through the profits the gov takes from each gallon you use.

how much you give the government from your after tax moneys that you use to buy a gallon? 

how much of that goes to big oil.

im glad that you do this.  The more you pay the government the better for everybody.

Just now, BOHICA said:

I answered yours and your silence is expected.  You likely give more to Biden admin then most staunch city dwelling liberals just through the profits the gov takes from each gallon you use.

how much you give the government from your after tax moneys that you use to buy a gallon? 

how much of that goes to big oil.

im glad that you do this.  The more you pay the government the better for everybody.

Nope, you dodged my question for quite a few posts and are now getting personal because you realized that you’re not as clever as you thought. 

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope, you dodged my question for quite a few posts and are now getting personal because you realized that you’re not as clever as you thought. 

Don’t be a whiny pansy. If asking you how much profits per gallon you pay goes to the government is personal you are 100% a Karen.  It’s literally the same question you asked me in the 2nd post of this thread and you don’t see me being a bitch about answering…. Which my response is I don’t know nor care.  I can’t help that you think I was upset about Corp profits.  I posted a link on how democrats are all upset at big oil profits while pretty much calling them idiots in my first post.  You give big oil, oil at a discount from taxpayer’s SPR what do you think is going to happen to profits for these oil companies?  The idiots(libs) are upset at the profits that are a result of the idiot(libs) policies.  In the process you pointed out profits the government gets from oil.  And all I said is how great it is that oil companies and the government make so much money off selling a product.  

You against government revenue and Corp profits?  Corp profits go up so does gov revenue which I find outstanding.  Especially with how easy avoiding contributing to those profits of those two entities are for those that don’t want to contribute to the gov or big oil all that much.

Edited by BOHICA

40 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Don’t be a whiny pansy. If asking you how much profits per gallon you pay goes to the government is personal you are 100% a Karen.  It’s literally the same question you asked me in the 2nd post of this thread and you don’t see me being a bitch about answering…. Which my response is I don’t know nor care.  I can’t help that you think I was upset about Corp profits.  I posted a link on how democrats are all upset at big oil profits while pretty much calling them idiots in my first post.  You give big oil, oil at a discount from taxpayer’s SPR what do you think is going to happen to profits for these oil companies?  The idiots(libs) are upset at the profits that are a result of the idiot(libs) policies.  In the process you pointed out profits the government gets from oil.  And all I said is how great it is that oil companies and the government make so much money off selling a product.  

You against government revenue and Corp profits?  Corp profits go up so does gov revenue which I find outstanding.  Especially with how easy avoiding contributing to those profits of those two entities are for those that don’t want to contribute to the gov or big oil all that much.

LOL! triggered now eh? You’re the one whining about corporate profits while ignoring how the government takes , 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! triggered now eh? You’re the one whining about corporate profits while ignoring how the government takes , 

Again I wasn’t whining.  I am so glad that people pay for those profits to both corps and government.

let me pose this question to you?

how much profit per gallon does the government make per gallon of gas sold to consumer?

hopefully that question isn’t too personal for you?  😂   Your refusal to answer though is very telling after all this time.  What are you terrified of by not answering? 
We both know the government makes more profits on gas than the oil company which have extraordinary profits it generates from each gallon bought.  But how much per gallon do each make?

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Again I wasn’t whining.  I am so glad that people pay for those profits to both corps and government.

how much profit per gallon does the government make per gallon of gas sold to consumer?

hopefully that question isn’t too personal for you?  😂   Your refusal to answer though is very telling after all this time.  What are you terrified of by not answering? 
We both know the government makes more profits on gas than the oil company which have extraordinary profits it generates from each gallon bought.  But how much per gallon do each make?

The government needs to start charging EV owners more for road tax since they are not paying any at the pump.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

The government needs to start charging EV owners more for road tax since they are not paying any at the pump.

Until they do they aren’t.  It’s a nice benefit right now.  Many states have made up their portion through registration fees on missing out on the state per gallon tax.  Many people pay tax though on home electricity use which the majority of EV owners charge at home so in a way they are taxed per kWh they charge at home.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Until they do they aren’t.  It’s a nice benefit right now.  Many states have made up their portion through registration fees on missing out on the state per gallon tax.  Many people pay tax though on home electricity use which the majority of EV owners charge at home so in a way they are taxed per kWh they charge at home.

The hammer will fall eventually once they've got many past the point of no return. That will be a good day.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The hammer will fall eventually once they've got many past the point of no return. That will be a good day.

Until it does on a federal level it is really nice. I question though if it will ever fall.  Gas tax hasn’t gone up for ever and the short fall is always made up through infrastructure bills which I think is how it will always go on fed level

Just now, BOHICA said:

Until it does on a federal level it is really nice. I question though if it will ever fall.  Gas tax hasn’t gone up for ever and the short fall is always made up through infrastructure bills which I think is how it will always go on fed level

It will fall when those who've been sucked in are just about to see a profit. Nothing is free. Remember that.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It will fall when those who've been sucked in are just about to see a profit. Nothing is free. Remember that.

Like I said I don’t think we will see on a federal level for a very long time.  It will more come out of general fund would be my guess.

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Nope, you thought you’d be clever by not answering a simple question so no answers for you. 👍

your refusal to answer was because you didn’t like the answer because it showed greedy government, not greedy oil companies 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nope, you thought you’d be clever by not answering a simple question so no answers for you. 👍

your refusal to answer was because you didn’t like the answer because it showed greedy government, not greedy oil companies 

I don’t know how many times I have to tell you that I’m good with government making huge revenue off gas just like I’m all for oil companies making huge revenues as well.

I’m cool with greedy government?  Are You?  Republicans and democrats need huge amounts of money to fund their budgets and projects.

I like the fact they give you options though to avoid contributing to their greedy ambitions.

how much a gallon do you think the feds make off a gallon?  A 50 cents, a buck? They make money off oil leases, income tax on wages of those involved in the oil and gas industry etc etc.

17 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Wonder what our leaders were thinking what would happen when you open up the tax payer owned SPR and give it to for profit companies for little to nothing.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/3849980-biden-democrats-rage-as-big-oil-touts-record-profits/amp/

Are you as outraged that our govt gave Pfizer and Moderna a blank check when it came to vaccine sales?  Joe sure wasn't during the SotU address. 

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Are you as outraged that our govt gave Pfizer and Moderna a blank check when it came to vaccine sales?  Joe sure wasn't during the SotU address. 

I’m not all that outraged at what the gov does.  Trump started that vaccine bullshit with operation warp speed and Biden as his wingman continued it.  Republican and democrats made the money printing press with Trump in the captains chair go Brrrr.  Same as they will with Biden.

Now if I can find legal ways to avoid giving them money for there stupid projects that I don’t agree with I’m all for it.  They can use others money of those people that give the gov money to spend.

how do you feel about big oil record profits?  Hope they go up and have another record setting year!!!!

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I’m not all that outraged at what the gov does.  Trump started that vaccine bullshit with operation warp speed and Biden as his wingman continued it.  Republican and democrats made the money printing press with Trump in the captains chair go Brrrr.  Same as they will with Biden.

Now if I can find legal ways to avoid giving them money for there stupid projects that I don’t agree with I’m all for it.  They can use others money of those people that give the gov money to spend.

how do you feel about big oil record profits?  Hope they go up and have another record setting year!!!!

Stop pushing a bullshit narrative and you might get a straight answer.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You mean like Biden won the election because of fraud?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you good with big oil record profits?

Are you good with government revenue from oil?

pretty simple questions…. I answered Sleepers question long ago while many avoid them

Edited by BOHICA