Big oil thanks you for your contribution last year

BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Wonder what our leaders were thinking what would happen when you open up the tax payer owned SPR and give it to for profit companies for little to nothing.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/3849980-biden-democrats-rage-as-big-oil-touts-record-profits/amp/

Who makes more profit on a gallon of gas, the government or the oil companies?

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Who makes more profit on a gallon of gas, the government or the oil companies?

government isn’t profitable entity and never will be.  If the government was profitable in its business we wouldn’t have to pay taxes.  So big oil is more profitable hands down.

Edited by BOHICA

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

government isn’t profitable entity and never will be.  If the government was profitable in its business we wouldn’t have to pay taxes.  So big oil is more profitable hands down.

LOL! nice Tap dance , I don’t blame you for not wanting to answer.

Edited by Sleepr2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! nice Tap dance , I don’t blame you for not wanting to answer.

So you think the government should make profits?

but anyhow both big oil and the government(Biden administration) thanks you for your contribution in each gallon you buy!  Glad you love giving your money to those 2 entities.

Edited by BOHICA

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So you think the government should make profits?

but anyhow both big oil and the government(Biden administration) thanks you for your contribution in each gallon you buy!  Glad you love giving your money to those 2 entities.

So who gets bigger cut, the government or the oil companies? 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Deliberately avoiding the question eh? You’ve answered it . :lol:

Not sure why it’s a big deal on who profits the most from oil.  The Biden Admin or big oil.  Every gallon you buy is more money for Biden and the big oil share buyback programs.  They are a well oiled team together parting fools from their money.  Are you proud you willingly give them so much of yours?

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

government gets more from a gallon of oil than the oil companies do, except the government doesn't use their money wisely, but let's blame the oil companies:news:

Lil Bohica is embarrassed to admit that 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Not sure why it’s a big deal on who profits the most from oil.  The Biden Admin or big oil.  Every gallon you buy is more money for Biden and the big oil share buyback programs.  They are a well oiled team together parting fools from their money.  Are you proud you willingly give them so much of yours?

More tap dancing, :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Lil Bohica is embarrassed to admit that 

I would be embarrassed to gladly give that much money to the democrats that control the government!  I don’t like democrat policies so where I can avoid giving them money I will take that route every time.

Just now, BOHICA said:

I would be embarrassed to gladly give that much money to the democrats that control the government!  I don’t like democrat policies so where I can avoid giving them money I will take that route every time.

Keep dancing.   :lol:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

No tap dancing.  How much did you give the government per gallon?  Biden loves your support!

So you’re fine with taxes but outraged about profits? You’re turning yourself in circles now 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So you’re fine with taxes but outraged about profits? You’re turning yourself in circles now 

Not outraged with anybody’s profits.  I’m ok with oil companies profits.  If the government profit more I’m cool with that as well.  I have a choice wether I choose to contribute.  
Hence the title of the thread.  You contributions are greatly appreciated.  without you the gov wouldn’t have record oil profits and neither would the oil companies

And here you are arguing that the the government profits more!  Congrats I appreciate you taking your taxed money out of your pocket and paying tax more taxes with each gallon using that already taxed money!

how much do you think you gave the government in profits last year per gallon?

how much did you give the oil companies in profit per gallon last year?

Edited by BOHICA

58 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Wonder what our leaders were thinking what would happen when you open up the tax payer owned SPR and give it to for profit companies for little to nothing.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/3849980-biden-democrats-rage-as-big-oil-touts-record-profits/amp/

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I’m ok with oil companies profits.  If the government profit more I’m cool with that as well.  I have a choice wether I choose to contribute.  

Hence the title of the thread.  You contributions are greatly appreciated.  
And here you are arguing that the the government profits more!  Congrats I appreciate you taking your taxed money out of your pocket and paying tax more taxes with each gallon using that already taxed money!

how much do you think you gave the government in profits last year per gallon?

how much did you give the oil companies in profit per gallon last year?

Really? 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Really? 

Show in any of those post where I express outrage.  I’ve never been outraged with profits of any company.  Oil companies got cheap government oil.  If that means record profits all the way around, that is outstanding in my book!

how much per gallon did you send Uncle Joe last year?  Congrats and thank you!  Glad you are proud of it and are such an advocate for profitability of the government.  We need more like you!

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member

This is how much tax you pay in supercharging….

tesla_invoice39aa8cea-98f2-40fc-98e8-87c6a852e99d.pdf

I’m sure Tesla has to pay tax in some form though like any other electric customer does.  Kind of like how big oil has to pay taxes to gov which is built into the price per gallon that goes to the oil company.  We just don’t see them.  But Tesla is starting to install solar and batteries at superchargers so since they produce some of there own less and less government profits will come as companies make there own energy.

• Like 1