2 Children Dead when Quebec Bus Crashes into a daycare

HSR

14 hours ago, HSR said:

Sounds like he was stoned out of his mind from something, from the one link you have posted.

"He opened the door. He took off all his clothes. He was totally naked," Ben Chaabane said. "We don't know why he did that. We dove on him. We tried to subdue him." He described the driver as being "in another world."

"It was a nightmare. It's horrible. He didn't stop yelling. He wasn't saying words,"

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

exposed to fentanyl or some other substance left on bus? seems like an overdose or something, sad for sure

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Probably Be something else. 

What was the one years ago where the guy took off all of his clothes and attacked another person then started eating the persons face??? Maybe the same type of drug(s)??

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

What was the one years ago where the guy took off all of his clothes and attacked another person then started eating the persons face??? Maybe the same type of drug(s)??

Bath salts?

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Sounds like he was stoned out of his mind from something, from the one link you have posted.

"He opened the door. He took off all his clothes. He was totally naked," Ben Chaabane said. "We don't know why he did that. We dove on him. We tried to subdue him." He described the driver as being "in another world."

"It was a nightmare. It's horrible. He didn't stop yelling. He wasn't saying words,"

The lady I saw interviewed on the news said his eyes looked insane. I guess we'll never know "why" he did it :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Thought opioids more turn people into vegetables 

Not vegetables but into a totally different person than you thought you knew,,,,even a sibling.

I haven't spoken to my sister in over 10 years but for some reason yesterday one of her "former ?" drug buddies and a girl I've known for 40 years sent me 79!!!! FB messages complaining about my sister. I was like WTF??????????? Just crazy ranting. 

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

The lady I saw interviewed on the news said his eyes looked insane. I guess we'll never know "why" he did it :dunno: 

If they can maybe figure out what drugs, if it was drugs that might explain things a little. Everyone reacts differently to different drugs and sometimes booze.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

If they can maybe figure out what drugs, if it was drugs that might explain things a little. Everyone reacts differently to different drugs and sometimes booze.

But I still chuckle when I hear " drug tests revealed the suspect who killed and ate his grandmother had cocaine in his system" 

Ive been around a lot of cocaine , but have yet to meet the person who did so much they wanted gradma for dinner.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Has anyone heard of the driver having any recent issues? Something just ain't right. Initial reports said he was a pretty normal guy. Just seems so random.

Nothing yet,, weird