Getting that time of year....predictions on 2024 snowmobiles.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

We were talking about Yamaha turbos. You post some faggot old procross 1100 turbo picture of a sled you didn’t own and know nothing about babbling about horsepower figures trying to somehow fit into the discussion. It’s so fucking stupid you’ve got to be handicapped. 

Yamaha that's a blue Arctic Cat, Hell Yamaha has not built a somewhat competing sled for five years now. The retard is very strong in you, stick to boats Ben. O.o  

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Yamaha that's a blue Arctic Cat, Hell Yamaha has not built a somewhat competing sled for five years now. The retard is very strong in you, stick to boats Ben. O.o  

Ben already ragdolled you on the topic so can you drop it and or are you in DIRE need of attention again. Have you not read the comments towards you? C'mon dude.

2024 predictions from now on would be great :thumb: And no I don't want to "play" :thumbsdown:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ben already ragdolled you on the topic so can you drop it and or are you in DIRE need of attention again. Have you not read the comments towards you? C'mon dude.

2024 predictions from now on would be great :thumb: And no I don't want to "play" :thumbsdown:

Just fishing for your attention, I knew you'd would jump in. :fishing::lol2:And no I have not! 

New gauges for Arctic Cat and Yamaha's last year of having anything to do with sleds. <<<< 2024 predictions Feel better. :whistle:

11 hours ago, p51mstg said:

Badger, you have gone insane.  This outburst is completely unnecessary and not even remotely related to what anyone else is talking about.  Insane, like you need counseling insane. 

:goodpost:

Now go stir shit somewhere else Badger.

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

Sean watch me, anytime I post he's on my back, so yes I got him gut hooked again. :thumbsup: :fishing:

Rofl.  I have watched.  It's ONLY when you post retarded shit.  Stop doing that and the ridicule will go away.  If you think that is fishing you are dumber than I thought.

• Haha 1

With used sled prices the way they are, and the fact that my off trail/back country sled just sits anymore, I could be seriously enticed by a 9R XCR. Too bad it sounds like there are more and more people beginning to admit that they want to trade their Matryx chassis sleds back in for an Axys. So maybe I’ll just keep up my hunt for an Axys Indy XCR. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

With used sled prices the way they are, and the fact that my off trail/back country sled just sits anymore, I could be seriously enticed by a 9R XCR. Too bad it sounds like there are more and more people beginning to admit that they want to trade their Matryx chassis sleds back in for an Axys. So maybe I’ll just keep up my hunt for an Axys Indy XCR. 

Bingo….good call.

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

9r XCR would be a weapon!!

What are guys not liking about their Matryx compared to the Axys? Just curious :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So any idea on the price of the Catalyst 600? 🤷🏻🤔

Here's my guess.  Base starting price of an Indy VR1 650 is $15,299.  That price will likely go up a couple of bucks for 2024.  Starting price of a catalyst 600?  At least $14,999.

For Cat to get any excitement and draw riders that have already been running competitors modern sleds for at least a decade?  Price it at $13K bare bones and then add on for e-start a windshield and optional tracks. that would take it to no more than $15K.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

My dealer is loaded with sleds.  2-3 of everything Polaris. 22s23s. Nobody is buying as we’ve had almost no riding this season. It’s 45 out right now ffs. Deals to be had this spring/summer. 

• Like 2

The best thing cat could do for the sledding industry as a whole is reset the pricing model.  Poo used to be competitive on pricing but with the introduction of the new chassis and other updates just followed Doo with their price points.

If Cat/Textron could find a way to do this it would benefit everyone and would help their sales by a significant margin.  They attempted to do this a few seasons back by dropping warranties but it failed due to not having a modern chassis and competitive engine offerings (other than the 998).  It was just the same old shit with somewhat lower prices.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HSR said:

9r XCR would be a weapon!!

What are guys not liking about their Matryx compared to the Axys? Just curious :dunno:

Seems like people are 50/50 on the ergos. They either like it or the don’t. I wouldn’t know because I haven’t ridden an Matryx trail sled. Thought I would get the opportunity to ride the rental 650 that a buddy of mine rented when we were in the UP last month but he never offered and I wasn’t asking.

I’m perfectly happy with my CC Axys chassis. Wouldn’t mind a 129 and a big bore though, tbh. Nothing is selling right now though.

I have my eye on a low mileage XCR 850 but I’m having trouble pulling the trigger with both of my sleds being paid for, wanting to possibly order a new SS Camaro in the spring and oh yeah, three days in the 50’s here next week. :flush:

8 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Seems like people are 50/50 on the ergos. They either like it or the don’t. I wouldn’t know because I haven’t ridden an Matryx trail sled. Thought I would get the opportunity to ride the rental 650 that a buddy of mine rented when we were in the UP last month but he never offered and I wasn’t asking.

I’m perfectly happy with my CC Axys chassis. Wouldn’t mind a 129 and a big bore though, tbh. Nothing is selling right now though.

I have my eye on a low mileage XCR 850 but I’m having trouble pulling the trigger with both of my sleds being paid for, wanting to possibly order a new SS Camaro in the spring and oh yeah, three days in the 50’s here next week. :flush:

Go with the Camaro, last of an icon.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Go with the Camaro, last of an icon.

Buying what could be the last model year bothers me though because I plan to actually use it for what it was intended for. That’s why I’ve never been into collector cars or anything like that. 

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Buying what could be the last model year bothers me though because I plan to actually use it for what it was intended for. That’s why I’ve never been into collector cars or anything like that. 

Nothing wrong with that either. You never know if they'll be a collectible that brings a bunch of money in 30-40 yrs or not.

My son's boss bought 2 67 Tri-power Corvettes new, one he has driven and one that is in a climate controlled room in his office with no miles. He'll do ok when he parts with it.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

When I first got a Maytrx I liked sitting position on Axys as it's 1" tall and the headlight.  Rode an Axys a little yesterday I'll take the Maytrx.   Seating position now felt high on the Axys and with the S7 and smart hand warmers I'll stay with the Maytrx.  Still like the headlight better on the Axys but it's not bad on the Maytrx.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Doug said:

When I first got a Maytrx I liked sitting position on Axys as it's 1" tall and the headlight.  Rode an Axys a little yesterday I'll take the Maytrx.   Seating position now felt high on the Axys and with the S7 and smart hand warmers I'll stay with the Maytrx.  Still like the headlight better on the Axys but it's not bad on the Maytrx.

Yes. I did notice while riding at night the headlights on the Maytrx are definitely not at good as they are on the Axys.