Toothpaste!!!

Had to do some shopping today, had to pick up some toothpaste. What a PIA! buy 1 at 5.1 oz., buy 3 at 6.2 oz., WTF! when I was young it was 1 size....it was called a tube! One whitens, one has charcoal, one good for the gums, ones good for the teeth. I was so confused. The only reason I'm posting this because i want to see how this is Donald Trumps fault or sleepy Joe's! Seems like every post goes that way.....so have at it boys!!! Oh yeah, only reason I was shopping..no SNOW. Another 2 weeks, I'm fogging them and calling it a year....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Had to do some shopping today, had to pick up some toothpaste. What a PIA! buy 1 at 5.1 oz., buy 3 at 6.2 oz., WTF! when I was young it was 1 size....it was called a tube! One whitens, one has charcoal, one good for the gums, ones good for the teeth. I was so confused. The only reason I'm posting this because i want to see how this is Donald Trumps fault or sleepy Joe's! Seems like every post goes that way.....so have at it boys!!! Oh yeah, only reason I was shopping..no SNOW. Another 2 weeks, I'm fogging them and calling it a year....

Screenshot_20230205_211840_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

It was nothing personal, just thought it was funny.Hope you're ok.

I think what he was trying to say, is that you come off as Snowrideresque in your liberalism.  Hope thats ok with you.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think what he was trying to say, is that you come off as Snowrideresque in your liberalism.  Hope thats ok with you.

It's really great how FS has you to speak for other members. It's swell :thumb: Thank you for your service.

15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.26ec6e124673383d3ab091f5a02f67d3.jpeg

That really cuts me deep bro :lol:

4 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

The only reason I'm posting this because i want to see how this is Donald Trumps fault or sleepy Joe's! Seems like every post goes that way.....so have at it boys!!! 

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

25 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Snowbevis had a son….

Did you two genius's see this part of his post:dunno: This could have been funny until you two Debbie Downers come in trying to get me in a "gotcha" moment. WTF is the matter ? Triggered much?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: Wut? A picture of Trump with his dentures out provoked this???  lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Best Hysterical Laughing GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 1