MTG claims school in Illinois received $5.1 BILLION in funding for "equity and diversity"

MTG claims school in Illinois received $5.1 BILLION in funding for "equity and diversity"

Congressional hearing today-- 

Greene: Can you tell me how much COVID cash went to CRT? 

Govt official: CRT? 

Greene: It’s a racist curriculum used to teach children that somehow their white skin not equal to black skin and other things... 

Govt official: federal funds are supposed to be used for curriculum 

Greene: oh Mr Dodaro, you should know that an elementary school in Illinois received $5.1 BILLION in funding for "equity and diversity" 

I threw all my CRT monitors out.

They are worth money now?

MTG is wise. She thinks they’ll be better off getting LED tvs.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Total lie from the fucking dumb MAGAt 

Suddenly you’re concerned about

lies? 

Joe Biden claimed twice recently that he met with Parkland, Florida, shooting survivors when he was vice president, despite the fact that he was already out of office when the attack took place.

“I hope you won’t hold it against me, but I am a hard-coal miner, anthracite coal, Scranton, Pennsylvania,” Biden said. “It’s nice to be back in coal country. It’s a different accent [in Virginia], but it’s the same deal. We were taught that our faith and our family was the only really important thing, and our faith and our family informed everything we did.

In 2004, Biden acknowledged that he did not have family members who worked in mining.

Biden claimed in 2009 that he spent “a lot of hours alone” with President George W. Bush and bluntly rebuked the president over his foreign policy decisions.

“I remember President Bush saying to me one time in the Oval Office,” Biden told CNN, “‘Well, Joe,’ he said, ‘I’m a leader.’ And I said: ‘Mr. President, turn around and look behind you. No one is following.’”

Bush aides told Fox News in 2009 that they did not recall Biden ever meeting alone with the president or making such a comment.

“The president would never sit through two hours of Joe Biden,” Candida P. Wolff, Bush’s White House liaison to Congress, told Fox News. “I don’t ever remember Biden being in the Oval. He was such a blowhard on all that stuff — there wasn’t a reason to bring him in