Jordan Peterson talks about how how his governing body wants him to take “social media training” simply because they don’t like what he says but also can’t debate him about it

Rod

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

That could have been a misuse of the word. Who didn’t like “taking” a women sometimes? As long as they’re a willing participant. But if they aren’t, then it’s absolutely wrong. And that’s the context that we don’t access to. Imo that release wasn’t necessarily damning but more meant to be provocative 

and again I’m pretty indifferent on the guy. I don’t necessarily love or hate him  

He’s convinced a few immature men that he’s both social warrior and victim. I find it entertaining to watch. He came out of the Muay Thai scene. It’s the slum of martial arts world. His eyes are totally fucked up from too many hits. As is his moral direction for possibly the same reason. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s convinced a few immature men that he’s both social warrior and victim. I find it entertaining to watch. He came out of the Muay Thai scene. It’s the slum of martial arts world. His eyes are totally fucked up from too many hits. As is his moral direction for possibly the same reason. 

He’s for sure not a victim. Depending on what you’re talking about him being a victim of. He was a master at Muay Thai, and a very successful grifter of disenfranchised men. But he was silenced on social media for sure, and really for no other reason than because he was being very provocative 

does that make him a loser? No. Does it make him immoral? Yup possibly. I can’t in good faith say that the guy has never done anything that’s immoral. Power can corrupt any man 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

He’s for sure not a victim. Depending on what you’re talking about him being a victim of. He was a master at Muay Thai, and a very successful grifter of disenfranchised men. But he was silenced on social media for sure, and really for no other reason than because he was being very provocative 

does that make him a loser? No. Does it make him immoral? Yup possibly. I can’t in good faith say that the guy has never done anything that’s immoral. Power can corrupt any man 

He appeals to male incels and loners. Not sure about the disenfranchised part.  

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A few Immature men? He's the most popular male figure on the planet with millions upon millions of followers.
He is right about the Matrix and corrupt machine that runs Western Society.
He is right about girls dressing up as sluts asking for trouble.

If you think its okay to cancel someone because they don't agree with him, your just another feral woke liberal baby like the rest of the programmed society.

Edited by stinkipinki

The bit about being  a social warrior is funny, considering those are the people he demolishes online with truth. The victim bit is hilarious too, as he calls out of all the woke liberal brats playing the offended Olympics because their soft and weak, and can't handle the real world because this soft society allows it.

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He appeals to male incels and loners. Not sure about the disenfranchised part.  

Well why not? Can’t men or young make adults be disenfranchised and look for someone to guide them?

Edited by ACE

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well why not? Can’t men or young make adults be disenfranchised and look for someone to guide them?

Yeah their father preferably, not some wackjob that says what they want to hear, not what they need to hear.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah their father preferably, not some wackjob that says what they want to hear, not what they need to hear.

Yep…sounds like this stinkypinky dude idolizes Tate…weird.

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

The bit about being  a social warrior is funny, considering those are the people he demolishes online with truth. The victim bit is hilarious too, as he calls out of all the woke liberal brats playing the offended Olympics because their soft and weak, and can't handle the real world because this soft society allows it.

The right has become soft as well. Jan 6th was a fine example of that.

1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

A few Immature men? He's the most popular male figure on the planet with millions upon millions of followers.
He is right about the Matrix and corrupt machine that runs Western Society.
He is right about girls dressing up as sluts asking for trouble.

If you think its okay to cancel someone because they don't agree with him, your just another feral woke liberal baby like the rest of the programmed society.

I’ve never conversed with Tate kool aid drinker. You’re the first. Good luck. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve never conversed with Tate kool aid drinker. You’re the first. Good luck. 

No worries, I deal with weak minded slaves programmed by silicone valley all the time, don't feel bad, most people aren't critical thinkers and just regurgitate what they see online, just like you.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yes in a perfect world for sure. The lack of a father figure in young mens lives has terrible consequences 

but that’s a bit of a different issue. Tate is capitalizing on a market. I’m not saying that it’s unfortunate that market exists because it absolutely is unfortunate

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes in a perfect world for sure. The lack of a father figure in young mens lives has terrible consequences 

but that’s a bit of a different issue. Tate is capitalizing on a market. I’m not saying that it’s unfortunate that market exists because it absolutely is unfortunate

:goodpost:

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s exactly what Tate is doing. Sticking untrained individuals into cages so they can beat each other up annd telling them women secretly want to be dominated. All the while charging them 4 figures. He’s making huge money while supposedly teaching them how to be men through some weird right of passage routine. There’s a sucker born every minute. He’s the typical alpha male….requiring a group of admiring followers. God it’s sad to watch. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s exactly what Tate is doing. Sticking untrained individuals into cages so they can beat each other up annd telling them women secretly want to be dominated. All the while charging them 4 figures. He’s making huge money while supposedly teaching them how to be men through some weird right of passage routine. There’s a sucker born every minute. He’s the typical alpha male….requiring a group of admiring followers. God it’s sad to watch. 

So we agree that he’s a grifter. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Embracing masculinity is what he teaches, and he's 100% correct.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s not engaging in conversation. He’s combative. He lacks the ability to persuade others. Beating people with facts isn’t persuasive. But it makes his fans smile and others hate him even more which in turn has made him millions. He’s a product of the current culture. 

You're retarded.