Check your account email address ×

Jordan Peterson talks about how how his governing body wants him to take “social media training” simply because they don’t like what he says but also can’t debate him about it

Rod

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who's ever trying to silence him sure haven't been doing a very good job. :lol: 

Well he is a good debater and says what he believes to be true so those are powerful tools 

like his calm, nice way of dismantling Cathy Newman was a master class. But then after he did become more combative in his approach as more and more journalists tried to be the one to “take him down”  and I didn’t care for that as much 

42 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well he is a good debater and says what he believes to be true so those are powerful tools 

like his calm, nice way of dismantling Cathy Newman was a master class. But then after he did become more combative in his approach as more and more journalists tried to be the one to “take him down”  and I didn’t care for that as much 

He’s quick on his feet, there’s no doubt about that. the seminars of his that I attended back years ago were always excellent. That wasn’t political though. I’m going to see him the second week of February 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s quick on his feet, there’s no doubt about that. the seminars of his that I attended back years ago were always excellent. That wasn’t political though. I’m going to see him the second week of February 

His breakdown of the Old Testament stories from a non religious perspective are pretty incredible 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Fuck the face diaper. If you're worried you wear one.

You and Lloyd should be required to wear one to contain all the shit spewing from your mouths :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m more interested in his views on cultural roles and gender. 

Yeah. He’s pretty good with that stuff. The idea that men and women should be the same is silly to me. We’re different and that’s a good thing. Men are more industrious and women are more nurturing. Not sure how that’s bad. Both are very important 

several hundred thousand years of evolution made us this way for a reason. And actually, women are quite selective breeders so in a sense they made us this way

Just now, ACE said:

Yeah. He’s pretty good with that stuff. The idea that men and women should be the same is silly to me. We’re different and that’s a good thing. Men are more industrious and women are more nurturing. Not sure how that’s bad. Both are very important 

several hundred thousand years of evolution made us this way for a reason. And actually, women are quite selective breeders so in a sense they made us this way

If women were stronger than men, we'd all be locked up in cages and only used for breeding.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m interested in how he sees this shaping the future. Because these gender role changes are going to disappear regardless of who dislikes them. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

If women were stronger than men they’d be killing other women. 

I have no issues with a good cat fight.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m interested in how he sees this shaping the future. Because these gender role changes are going to disappear regardless of who dislikes them. 

They may… but currently a women generally still wants a strong man that makes them feel protected. And want a competent partner. Of course that’s not absolute but put yourself in their role. They’re physically weaker. Especially up until maybe 50-100 years ago they were at the mercy of our will. However, that doesn’t mean we do that to them either. Historically men and women suffered together and helped each other survive 

could the modern industrial society Change that? Maybe. But you aren’t going to undo so many years of natural selection within about 75 years of a changed society 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If women were stronger than men they’d be killing other women. 

Oh man when it comes to cat fights… women are way worse than men. Most men can have a fight and have a beer after. Women take that shit to the grave and are more prone to wanting to destroy the other woman’s life 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey moron, those blue masks have TIO2 in them, cancer causing.

Plus they don't work for aerosolized viruses, unless your an idiot.

Neolibs: a moralistic religion doesn’t make you a good person!!

also neolibs: this toilet paper over my mouth makes me a good person!

On 1/28/2023 at 7:10 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

He a provocateur. That’s his stick. He should be prepared for push back. My question was whether or not that particular training is a requirement of mental workers in Canada. If he’s being sorted out by his views, then that’s wrong 

He makes alot of sense and uses scientific data to it up