Jordan Peterson talks about how how his governing body wants him to take “social media training” simply because they don’t like what he says but also can’t debate him about it

Rod

He looks like shit because of the benzo addiction. Crawl into that vortex and you’ll never be the same. I haven’t been following this, but is this conference/training mandatory for all metal health providers up there and he’s just making popular fodder off it? 

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He looks like shit because of the benzo addiction. Crawl into that vortex and you’ll never be the same. I haven’t been following this, but is this conference/training mandatory for all metal health providers up there and he’s just making popular fodder off it? 

Well listen to it. People who have had nothing to do with him made complaints and the governing body is after him. He never had a complaint in 20 years, but as soon as he became a public figure, it got out of control. That’s just not right 

Just now, ACE said:

Well listen to it. People who have had nothing to do with him made complaints and the governing body is after him. He never had a complaint in 20 years, but as soon as he became a public figure, it got out of control. That’s just not right 

He a provocateur. That’s his stick. He should be prepared for push back. My question was whether or not that particular training is a requirement of mental workers in Canada. If he’s being sorted out by his views, then that’s wrong 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He a provocateur. That’s his stick. He should be prepared for push back. My question was whether or not that particular training is a requirement of mental workers in Canada. If he’s being sorted out by his views, then that’s wrong 

Makes sense to me.

Neal

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s absolutely being targeted by his views. I know he’s not a perfect man but this is just wrong.  And he’s only a provocateur in the sense that what he believes to be true can be provocative. If you disagree with him then articulate it clearly. If you just find it provocative and don’t really know why, then do some self reflection. That’s called growing as a person. 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

He’s absolutely being targeted by his views. I know he’s not a perfect man but this is just wrong.  And he’s only a provocateur in the sense that what he believes to be true can be provocative. If you disagree with him then articulate it clearly. If you just find it provocative and don’t really know why, then do some self reflection. That’s called growing as a person. 

Yeah ok. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who's ever trying to silence him sure haven't been doing a very good job. :lol: 

Leftists have been trying to silence conservatives for years , are you and MCLiar pals on duh underground?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Leftists have been trying to silence conservatives for years , are you and MCLiar pals on duh underground?

Leftists, MCLiar and duh underground…FFS you are a repetitive unoriginal cunt.😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You've been 12x boosted in 1.5 years, tell us all about religion cult please.

:lol:

You obviously don't realize how stupid that makes you look when you say that. It's a common theme with you anti vaxxers. Did they have a big class yall went to or something? The democrats do the same thing btw.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You obviously don't realize how stupid that makes you look when you say that. It's a common theme with you anti vaxxers. Did they have a big class yall went to or something? The democrats do the same thing btw.

Almost as Stupid as the left bleating “ insurrection “.