Listen To the Almighty!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How in the fuck can anyone listen to this buffoon and still suck him off like most of FSCE :lol: 

Hey, just a observation,.... You're the only one listening and posting about him all day every day..

Mind blown right!?

:ashamed:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Hey, just a observation,.... You're the only one listening and posting about him all day every day..

Mind blown right!?

:ashamed:

it would require him to have said brain for a mind blowing.....just sayin':news:

• Haha 2

So long as there a 🤡’s on here who support and idolize their orange cult leader I’m gonna post whatever the fuck I feel like posting about him.  It’s mind blowing how anyone can still support such a worthless lying sack of shit.  Numerous former Repugs and current traditional Repugs who feel the same way.  So spare the Dem drivel.  The MAGA cult is not the same has precious Repug/Dem dynamics. 

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sounds like sno putz has some lofty priorities. 

What we got here is a crusader. I wonder if he wears a cape when he on the snowmobile website?   🤔

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So long as there a 🤡’s on here who support and idolize their orange cult leader I’m gonna post whatever the fuck I feel like posting about him.  It’s mind blowing how anyone can still support such a worthless lying sack of shit.  Numerous former Repugs and current traditional Repugs who feel the same way.  So spare the Dem drivel.  The MAGA cult is not the same has precious Repug/Dem dynamics. 

Good lord, you can’t even get Trump off your mind even on the weekend? Why aren’t you out snowmobiling? I put on 163 miles on Friday with my son. Does your sled have a blown fuse? What’s your excuse? :snack:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You still support Biden.......   Trump is the worst candidate there is until the Dems make a pick and that usually makes Trump look like a solid choice.  I don't want Trump in 24 but that bumbling fool with the Corvette in the garage just put him back in the race with his incompetence.  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

You still support Biden.......   Trump is the worst candidate there is until the Dems make a pick and that usually makes Trump look like a solid choice.  I don't want Trump in 24 but that bumbling fool with the Corvette in the garage just put him back in the race with his incompetence.  

Joe will kick his ass again :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord, you can’t even get Trump off your mind even on the weekend? Why aren’t you out snowmobiling? I put on 163 miles on Friday with my son. Does your sled have a blown fuse? What’s your excuse? :snack:

Nice👊🏻❄️

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Bro, get some self awareness, you are the only one on here that "idolizes" him...He is on your mind 24/7, you talk about him every single day....I mean legit, you gargle Trump's orange sack daily..It's really weird..

None of us care about Trump except you, MC, and spinner, and even spinner is pretty much over Trumpy..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cool story man, sad thing is neither are good for the country and you're rooting for one of them..:suicide:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yea the Dems are going to put an end to Joe before then.  I see Newsom as the new golden boy waiting to be anointed like Hillary was supposed to be.  Newsom will not be able to hide in the basement like Joe and may not have the benefit of a biased social media in the same way Joe had.   

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bro, get some self awareness, you are the only one on here that "idolizes" him...He is on your mind 24/7, you talk about him every single day....I mean legit, you gargle Trump's orange sack daily..It's really weird..

None of us care about Trump except you, MC, and spinner, and even spinner is pretty much over Trumpy..

It is pitiful. To obsessed by someone who really didn't have any real influence on his life then or now is troubling.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Look at you fools who voted for the orange 🤡 deflect :lol: MAGAt’s gonna MAGA :lmao: 

Man, you are so weird!!:lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Weird is supporting the orange man then pretending you don’t and deflecting when your nose is rubbed in it :lol: 

No, it’s your continuous posting about the orange god, 

Your illness is so evident to others, dude step back and take a read of your posts 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

No, it’s your continuous posting about the orange god, 

Your illness is so evident to others, dude step back and take a read of your posts 

I’m here to rub your noses in it :thumbsup:  Your deflections and reactions are what’s weird and pathetic. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I’m here to rub your noses in it :thumbsup:  Your deflections and reactions are what’s weird and pathetic. 

That’s a prime example of your illness, sad part is that you’re not even aware of it 

• Like 1