11 Problems With Tesla Nobody Talks About

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My neighbor got his model Y couple months ago it’s a neat car drives nice the tech is cool but man that thing has horrendous body panel fitment and lots of panel flaws. I didn’t have the heart to point it out to them lol. My old fox has better panel fitment than their Tesla 😂. It’s not the first I seen like that either.  We had a lady come in complaining about a X last year horrible 3 stage white paint no panel matched another and the panel fitment was awful. She ended up getting it replaced with a different one after arguing with Tesla.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Sad 1

To me the biggest issue would be range. We get like 5 months of winter here and if you can barely get to town and back if you run the heater to stay warm that’s just not very good 

26 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The quality control/fit finish has a lot to be desired on a Tesla. Artic cats of the auto world. 

Yeah I was looking over a model 3 and was like hmmmm 

When do these cars get redesigned? Mid cycle refresh? We’ve been looking at the same exact cars for how long now?

The Tesla’s are not as fresh and exciting as they once were. Most mannys do a refresh every few years.

:dunno: 

29 minutes ago, Edmo said:

When do these cars get redesigned? Mid cycle refresh? We’ve been looking at the same exact cars for how long now?

The Tesla’s are not as fresh and exciting as they once were. Most mannys do a refresh every few years.

:dunno: 

People see ‘EV’ and drool nowadays - no need to update.

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

All EV's are garbage.

Not at all.  Go drive a Taycan and it'll make you want one.  They drive incredible....

...and then you can go test drive a model 3 and get the experience of a 1990 Corolla with an Ipad duct taped to the dash.  Actually, that isn't fair to the Corolla as it had much better assembly quality.