Memphis Cops...

Kivalo

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

To be honest with ya....I have to see more video. Once again, suspect insists on resisting and fleeing.....and the chubby cops are huffing and puffing like no tomorrow...totally out of shape...wtf....good thing they are off the force. ......the guy ran away...what killed him?....I didnt see any lethal blows at all....gonna wait for toxicology report. Wouldnt be surprised if he was hoped up on something. Like Floyd was.

Always asking for Momma:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I have not seen any of this yet, actually just heard about it yesterday what happened yesterday. That's fucked up, cops definitely should be in jail..The kid died? Or is he hospitalized?

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I have not seen any of this yet, actually just heard about it yesterday what happened yesterday. That's fucked up, cops definitely should be in jail..The kid died? Or is he hospitalized?

He is DEAD, died from his injuries

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

A lot of the videos on youtube you have to log onto youtube to watch because of the content of the body cam videos of the police

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yes - otherwise you and your ilk would be vehemently defending the cops 

:lol:

and you would be sucking BLM cock.

:bc:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not going to look for it, but in one of the videos the cops are getting their story together saying the man was reaching for a gun after everything was over so they could justify the the beating they just handed out to this guy and why. None of the video or audio do any of the cops say he has a gun until it's over, then and only then does one of them make the reaching for a gun claim.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

and you would be sucking BLM cock.

You should try listening to others for a change instead of pretending you have all the answers.  You’re a bootlicker……..when they are white :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You should try listening to others for a change instead of pretending you have all the answers.  You’re a bootlicker……..when they are white :thumbsup:

Actually I was thankful the cops were black because there would be less rioting and the democrats won't be able to praise the mostly peaceful protesting.

• Thanks 1

Too much bottlicker mentality in society.  How many cops are revered for not doing a fucking thing above and beyond their job description?  Cops writing traffic tickets are  recognized and out on a pedestal by bootlickers for doing nothing extraordinary. And then people wonder why they think they are above the law. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Too much bottlicker mentality in society.  How many cops are revered for not doing a fucking thing above and beyond their job description?  Cops writing traffic tickets are  recognized and out on a pedestal by bootlickers for doing nothing extraordinary. And then people wonder why they think they are above the law. 

Nobody genuflects to the government more than you :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Thankfully it was black on black.

Those who profit off racism will always make it racist.  Read this morning…..
White peoples should not be posting the video or commenting on the race of the officers.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

My God. What it must be like to go through life with zero self awareness. 

He unknowingly has alot of people laughing at him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are people going to argue that Repugs by and large are bootlickers?  :lol: How many back the badge signs do they have in front of the mir homes :lol: Coos are cops.  Many great cops and numerous bad cops.  Regardless they shouldn’t be revered for simply doing their jobs.  Sure - there are times when their valor should be recognized but those cases are few and far between: 

Just now, awful knawful said:

One enough? Most times no. So you'd be wrong.

Link?

Show me where it's been proven cops need multiple officers to control one person "most of the time".  

What you are all implying is that cops can't go one on one with the average citizen  :lol: 

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Retard You and MC are the biggest Bootlickers here when it comes to the "insurrection" , Gun Control and the Ukraine War . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Retard You and MC are the biggest Bootlickers here when it comes to the "insurrection" , Gun Control and the Ukraine War . 

:lol: Your examples make no sense just like most of your posts.  

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Link?

Show me where it's been proven cops need multiple officers to control one person "most of the time".  

What you are all implying is that cops can't go one on one with the average citizen  :lol: 

I think most cops are in pairs now if they're on patrol. Traffic cops usually work alone.