Memphis Cops...

Kivalo

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Im 37 and you can go fuck yourself boomer

Im not a fucking kid get it thru ur head . You older fucks with that mentality are the worst . 

Yea send "kids" to War to have their legs blown off and thats fine but because you have 30 years on someone they get no respect and still het called a "kid" . What a dumb fucking ideology 

Settle down kid!

:lol:

:bc:

• Haha 4

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I call anyone under 50 kid… in a joking manner. If I was giving a description to police. I would say 18 -35  young man. 

I heard Boy a lot when it broke. Interesting choice of word. Not sure if it was intentional, but calling a black man “boy” has not been acceptable for some time.  

If ur joking fine ....

But most older Guys think they have someone on age ...just like MC . 

fuck that bullshit . Just low IQ bullshit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im not a fucking kid get it thru ur head . You older fucks with that mentality are the worst . 

Yea send "kids" to War to have their legs blown off and thats fine but because you have 30 years on someone they get no respect and still het called a "kid" . What a dumb fucking ideology 

Well you have never looked better. Come on EB I call my young buds and gal kids all the time and I have yet to have one go off, till now. Wow you took that all wrong. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If ur joking fine ....

But most older Guys think they have someone on age ...just like MC . 

fuck that bullshit . Just low IQ bullshit. 

Oh absolutely. I think that is more of a boomer thing. I never outright dismiss someone’s opinion based on age. I will say, you may feel different about something as you age. I ask my both my kids their opinions on events and things I know they are more knowledgeable about than me. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh absolutely. I think that is more of a boomer thing. I never outright dismiss someone’s opinion based on age. I will say, you may feel different about something as you age. I ask my both my kids their opinions on events and things I know they are more knowledgeable about than me. 

Yeah....Trust me i get the age and experience  . Nothing replaces that and I respect it .

But some dudes use age like it is the end all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah....Trust me i get the age and experience  . Nothing replaces that and I respect it .

Explains why you and MC get along so well

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh yeah.  My Dad always pulls age card with me when he can’t back up his argument.  

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Well you have never looked better. Come on EB I call my young buds and gal kids all the time and I have yet to have one go off, till now. Wow you took that all wrong. 

Dear god you're pathetic.

Are you creeping his facebook or something or just making shit up again?

Maybe just STFU 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Yes...I know, i  saw those videos after my 1st post.....and commented in later Replies

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Thankfully it was black on black.

Yup....fo sure

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Are people going to argue that Repugs by and large are bootlickers?  :lol: How many back the badge signs do they have in front of the mir homes :lol: Coos are cops.  Many great cops and numerous bad cops.  Regardless they shouldn’t be revered for simply doing their jobs.  Sure - there are times when their valor should be recognized but those cases are few and far between: 

Just STFU already....sheesh

7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Link?

Show me where it's been proven cops need multiple officers to control one person "most of the time".  

What you are all implying is that cops can't go one on one with the average citizen  :lol: 

Dude... It's nearly impossible to handcuff someone When they aren't cooperating.... More than one officer is needed In those situations

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god…Watters needs a boot to the head after he is done licking them.

Well he is right if you only saw the 1st video... That's what I was basing my opinion on Until I saw the other videos

4 hours ago, Badger** said:

Just got some information one of our friends son is a firefighter is down in Memphis he will be on standby and they are expecting riots. Seems this good kid was a gang member and he was no angle. The five black officers we're part of a drug task force. Wow the media sure can fuck shit up. 

Interesting

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Explains why you and MC get along so well

All that fat out of shape stinky fuck thinks he has on me is "im a kid" and he supposedly has a whopping 3 inches of height on me so that makes me short . :lol:

What a fucking old stupid decrepit piece of shit . That is grammar school bullshit. 

Id bet good money He would still hid in a corner an ignore me if we met face to face in a bar or something. Just another loud mouth deranged moron.    :news:

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All that fat out of shape stinky fuck thinks he has on me is "im a kid" and he supposedly has a whopping 3 inches of height on me so that makes me short . :lol:

What a fucking old stupid decrepit piece of shit . That is grammar school bullshit. 

Id bet good money He would still hid in a corner an ignore me if we met face to face in a bar or something. Just another loud mouth deranged moron.    :news:

You need to respect your elders!!! Him, Viper and the rest of the dumb boomers gang deserve it

🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The glue I use holds 3000lbs as seen on TV:thumbsup:

Oh that new Flex Seal super glue shit eh. One drop holds 1.5 tons  😂

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 2

Well as an old fuck I find that if you treat young people with respect their willingness to take in some of my "wisdom" comes easier as they know that I'm only relaying experiences of my life, doesn't mean that my opinion is right for them. All I want to do is let them know where I've had positive and negative experiences. Their actions will teach them wisdom hopefully.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

:lol: Are you 37?

Posted for the 100th time on here :lmao:  What an insecure dumb fuck :lol: 

57 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dear god you're pathetic.

Are you creeping his facebook or something or just making shit up again?

Maybe just STFU 

You really are retarded aren't you, I never knew how old he was but you make shit up again to fit your narrative or the image you would like to project about others, in my book that makes you a lair. You're pathetic and a internet tough guy but your insecurities are showing Steve. :finger:

288673954_450509920410596_1977109586042646777_n.jpg