Memphis Cops...

Kivalo

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Just got some information one of our friends son is a firefighter is down in Memphis he will be on standby and they are expecting riots. Seem this good kid was a gang member and he was no angle. The five black officers we're part of a drug task force. Wow the media sure can fuck shit up. 

There is no defending those cops. Looks like they're part of a gang of thugs. To absolutely annihilate the guy while he's cuffed is indefensible. Any normal person watching the vid can't come away with thinking that it was justified. Fucking animals...

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

There is no defending those cops. Looks like they're part of a gang of thugs. To absolutely annihilate the guy while he's cuffed is indefensible. Any normal person watching the vid can't come away with thinking that it was justified. Fucking animals...

No shit and to say "he's a gang member" like that is some sort of justification for their actions is the stupidest fucking thing I've read in this thread. Sounds to me like Badger got fed a line of bullshit and lapped it up. That was no "task force" unless they're covering donut shop robberies.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just your typical made up BS from the site liar looking for attention. Just stfu Badger FFS 

Say's the site janitor and head cock sucker :thumbsup: Where is Sean your back up? Fuck off Steve. :thumb: 

PS; i see you posting gay shit all the time. 

Edited by Badger**

42 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

12 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Still they didn't they need to beat the kid to death, I'm sure we can all agree on that. Funny thing is right after I posted that my wife told me that info. :whiteflag:

:thumb:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Drug task force :lol: I've heard it all now :lol:

Fucking bootlicker defending these assholes.

:dunno:

#1 - "retracting my post after first hand info I just received.
#2 - Seems this good kid was a gang member and he was no angle. The five black officers we're part of a drug task force. Wow the media sure can fuck shit up. 

:dunno: - - Wonder what "Angle" he was in the Gang?? 11 1/4* - 22 1/2* - 45* - 90* - 180* - aka Angel 

We Are part of a drug task force - - aka WERE 

Let me guess he's been in the industry since he was 5 years old playing cops and robbers and he was always the cop??????

:lol2::lol::lolz:

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

#1 - "retracting my post after first hand info I just received.
#2 - Seems this good kid was a gang member and he was no angle. The five black officers we're part of a drug task force. Wow the media sure can fuck shit up. 

:dunno: - - Wonder what "Angle" he was in the Gang?? 11 1/4* - 22 1/2* - 45* - 90* - 180* - aka Angel 

We Are part of a drug task force - - aka WERE 

Let me guess he's been in the industry since he was 5 years old playing cops and robbers and he was always the cop??????

:lol2::lol::lolz:

:lol::lol: he HAS to be inbred , has to be :lol:

• Haha 2

Newsweek has not been able to confirm Nichols had a criminal record, had previously had any contact with the Memphis police department or had any contact with the officers who stopped him. Newsweek contacted both the Memphis Police Department and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. At the time of writing, there is no evidence to suggest that Nichols has any criminal record of any kind.

https://www.newsweek.com/tyre-nichols-criminal-record-memphis-tenessee-police-arrested-1777069

• Thanks 1

At this point what else can be done?The cops were fired.  Im sure criminal charges and civil suits are coming. Beating citizens to death during traffic stops is not lawful, acceptable, or being swept under the rug. Not having police is a ridiculous solution.  Seems most on the left have landed on ending capitalism a solution.  :dunno:

E08DC428-BCB2-4384-BB28-BDF83333C60F.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Newsweek has not been able to confirm Nichols had a criminal record, had previously had any contact with the Memphis police department or had any contact with the officers who stopped him. Newsweek contacted both the Memphis Police Department and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. At the time of writing, there is no evidence to suggest that Nichols has any criminal record of any kind.

https://www.newsweek.com/tyre-nichols-criminal-record-memphis-tenessee-police-arrested-1777069

No evidence yet of him being a criminal……interesting 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Seems this good kid was a gang member and he was no angle.............. 

29 years old is not a kid, that's a young man . . . :thumbsup:

And?? anyone under 35 is a kid in my book but do tell us more Uncle Jerry:whistle:

52 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And?? anyone under 35 is a kid in my book but do tell us more Uncle Jerry:whistle:

Tell us more about his gang affiliations??

You said he was no "angel" tell us some details regarding this?

If not , keep making up lies to try and impress guys  with your new info BS, it's like your 230 hp bs.

It comes back to bite you in the ass every time and I do love watching it :lol::good:

Poor Badger :lol:

Screenshot_20230128_174209_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 2

I call anyone under 50 kid… in a joking manner. If I was giving a description to police. I would say 18 -35  young man. 

I heard Boy a lot when it broke. Interesting choice of word. Not sure if it was intentional, but calling a black man “boy” has not been acceptable for some time.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I call anyone under 50 kid… in a joking manner. If I was giving a description to police. I would say 18 -35  young man. 

I heard Boy a lot when it broke. Interesting choice of word. Not sure if it was intentional, but calling a black man “boy” has not been acceptable for some time.  

I interpreted it as intentional, but I may be biased watching them. I hope they end up in a nice welcoming jail and get paidback. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

I interpreted it as intentional, but I may be biased watching them. I hope they end up in a nice welcoming jail and get paidback. 

Yup.   If they do not charge them then I can see outrage and protests.  It’s coming though. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
58 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Im 37 and you can go fuck yourself boomer

Im not a fucking kid get it thru ur head . You older fucks with that mentality are the worst . 

Yea send "kids" to War to have their legs blown off and thats fine but because you have 30 years on someone they get no respect and still het called a "kid" . What a dumb fucking ideology 

• Like 1