Memphis Cops...

Kivalo

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are people going to argue that Repugs by and large are bootlickers?  :lol: How many back the badge signs do they have in front of the mir homes :lol: Coos are cops.  Many great cops and numerous bad cops.  Regardless they shouldn’t be revered for simply doing their jobs.  Sure - there are times when their valor should be recognized but those cases are few and far between: 

image.thumb.jpeg.64fe09ca70549691e4e2fe389bcb5144.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Link?

Show me where it's been proven cops need multiple officers to control one person "most of the time".  

What you are all implying is that cops can't go one on one with the average citizen  :lol: 

I'm not implying, I'm telling you.

If you think otherwise you're retarded.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah yeah......I'm a fool, I'm retarded, I'm dead wrong....That's all I'm hearing but absolutely nothing to back it up. I'll be happy to admit I was wrong, with my original general statement lol, once you prove it.  :news: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

If a cop can't control 1 person with all the tools and training at their disposal they shouldn't be a cop,, these 5 pigs prove that they shouldn't be cops.I got nothing against cops but I hate pigs.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

If a cop can't control 1 person with all the tools and training at their disposal they shouldn't be a cop,, these 5 pigs prove that they shouldn't be cops.I got nothing against cops but I hate pigs.

Plenty of woman cops out there. They'd get thrown around quite easy by most men. They'd have to use their taser or gun in most cases.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Plenty of woman cops out there. They'd get thrown around quite easy by most men. They'd have to use their taser or gun in most cases.

Someone gets it. 👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah yeah......I'm a fool, I'm retarded, I'm dead wrong....That's all I'm hearing but absolutely nothing to back it up. I'll be happy to admit I was wrong, with my original general statement lol, once you prove it.  :news: 

You are retarded.

You've back that up.

Prove me wrong.

Just now, awful knawful said:

You are retarded.

You've back that up.

Prove me wrong.

:lol:You just agreed to a woman having to use her taser to do her job!  😂 So a single woman  :lol:

Glad we agree :bc: 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Your examples make no sense just like most of your posts.  

Is that why you just got ratio'd again like most if not all of your posts? :lol:

Im really sorry you are so much of an idiot that you cannot see your hypocrisy ......you chicken hawk big government bootlicking retard. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

None of those cops were female though.

And?

You think all cops are RoboCop?

Most probably couldn't pass the fitness test.

Cop by my place is really fit, 5'10" 175lbs, think he can take down angry Leontae at 6'4 250lbs?

What about same size wacked on dope?

Not going to happen.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Link?

Show me where it's been proven cops need multiple officers to control one person "most of the time".  

What you are all implying is that cops can't go one on one with the average citizen  :lol: 

Why should they?

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Link?

Unless the cop has an overwhelming advantage physically it can get messy. I've seen vids of 120 lb women giving 2-3 cops all they could handle. The agressor in close contact struggles more often than not has the advantage. 

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Unless the cop has an overwhelming advantage physically it can get messy. I've seen vids of 120 lb women giving 2-3 cops all they could handle. The agressor in close contact struggles more often than not has the advantage. 

So it’s possible for a woman to man handle 2 or 3 men?  

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If it was a gang bang yes. Otherwise...

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Absolutely. If put into a situation where it's anything goes. Scratch, bite, kick and claw, whatever it takes. Certainly not saying it would be the norm but I've seen some pretty badass girls take care of business. Typically, us men won't fight a woman the same that we would a man correct? A woman doesn't fight the same way.

• Like 1

Just got some information one of our friends son is a firefighter is down in Memphis he will be on standby and they are expecting riots. Seems this good kid was a gang member and he was no angle. The five black officers we're part of a drug task force. Wow the media sure can fuck shit up. 

Edited by Badger**