Memphis Cops...

Kivalo

• Gold Member

All 5 of those cocksuckers deserve the murder charges. The cops standing around watching deserve to get fired as well, they should have arrested their brethren on the spot!

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Thank God it was black on black.....or we'd never hear the end of this one....Holy Toledo

they will still protest and destroy shit despite being black on black shit. hang those fucking cops

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

they will still protest and destroy shit despite being black on black shit. hang those fucking cops

Nah not nearly to the extent if it were whites involved

To be honest with ya....I have to see more video. Once again, suspect insists on resisting and fleeing.....and the chubby cops are huffing and puffing like no tomorrow...totally out of shape...wtf....good thing they are off the force. ......the guy ran away...what killed him?....I didnt see any lethal blows at all....gonna wait for toxicology report. Wouldnt be surprised if he was hoped up on something. Like Floyd was.

Always asking for Momma:lol:

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

To be honest with ya....I have to see more video. Once again, suspect insists on resisting and fleeing.....and the chubby cops are huffing and puffing like no tomorrow...totally out of shape...wtf....good thing they are off the force. ......the guy ran away...what killed him?....I didnt see any lethal blows at all....gonna wait for toxicology report. Wouldnt be surprised if he was hoped up on something. Like Floyd was.

Did you see his face from the hospital? The police fucked that guy up!

• Gold Member

Memphis is pretty rough.  Stay down where they have the duck walk from the fountain in the lobby and they would load up in the elevator and go to the roof at bed time.  Graceland was an ok tourist trap.  But talk about a shit hole.  It needs a good cleansing or community initiated change.

but America needs some major police reform and we need to get back to our constitution and put that above all.  You fucking violate somebodies rights you need to be strung up

• Like 1

Black lives matter. But criminal lives dont . Fuck em , They can kill every fucking criminal out there for all I care. If they want to take out a few cunts doing 60 in the hammer lane too , that would be a nice bonus.

• Haha 2

All 5 officers indicted on Murder charges. One officer should be enough to subdue someone and cuff them if needed. 5 taking turns beating on someone down seems to excessive to say the least

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All 5 officers indicted on Murder charges. One officer should be enough to subdue someone and cuff them if needed. 5 taking turns beating on someone down seems to excessive to say the least

Your second sentence is dead wrong. By no means am I defending this situation but there’s plenty of scenarios where 1 cop cannot subdue and cuff 1 person.

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Your second sentence is dead wrong. By no means am I defending this situation but there’s plenty of scenarios where 1 cop cannot subdue and cuff 1 person.

“Dead” no pun right? If cops are such tough guys why does it take 5 to beat the fuck out a guy screaming for his mommy?

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

“Dead” no pun right? If cops are such tough guys why does it take 5 to beat the fuck out a guy screaming for his mommy?

Like I said, I’m not defending the Memphis situation but you’d have to be a fool to believe that 1 cop can always subdue and cuff a criminal. 

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Like I said, I’m not defending the Memphis situation but you’d have to be a fool to believe that 1 cop can always subdue and cuff a criminal. 

I said “should be enough” read it again. At no point did I say always or anything definitive like that. They are trained officers and it’s part of their job. 

Was Tyre a criminal?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Did you see his face from the hospital? The police fucked that guy up!

Yeah...I saw that after I posted..he was pummeled pretty good

17 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Every video I could find shows him running away, did he die later from the injuries?

Thats what I thought too....but there is video of cops catching him after he ran. That is when the real beating took place.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Notice the back the badge crew has been relatively quiet…..wonder why? 

I missed this story, and I guess I miss the "back the badge" crew.  You have all the pertinent facts of this case?   What i wonder is why you ask such dumb questions.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Memphis is pretty rough.  Stay down where they have the duck walk from the fountain in the lobby and they would load up in the elevator and go to the roof at bed time.  Graceland was an ok tourist trap.  But talk about a shit hole.  It needs a good cleansing or community initiated change.

The Peabody has an armed guard.  No street walkers in the place and surely not on the roof with the duck house.  Memphis is indeed crime ridden but staying right on Beale street is a blast and feels really safe.  Driving into other spots for BBQ a different story.

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He was being kicked and punched in the head and ribs, beat with a knight stick, pepper sprayed, tazed and part of that happened while he was handcuffed laying on the ground.

Memphis P.D. is still trying to figure out why he was stopped in the first place?? What was the "Officer's" R.A.S.? It was a traffic stop and because he did not comply fastest enough to their demands they lost it on him. 

What would YOU do if 5 grown men started kicking, punching, pepper spraying, tazing and beating you with a knight stick with your hands locked behind your back???

All of this over a traffic stop.

• Like 4