Jim Ramstad is banned yet again today on HCS

Oh @ZR6000RR??

What's the story??

I wrote the following about Jim on HCS today:

"As far as Jim? Jim is a legendary troll and he's very good at it. We all seem to be triggered to respond to Jim. VerticalScope loves Jim because he triggers people to click more and post more. So, they are going to give him his vacations, then turn their heads the other way when he comes back. He's good for web site traffic. Jim gets to perpetually come back, but the old mods/admins/core group of this site remain permabanned......"

14 hours ago, Ziemann said:

Oh @ZR6000RR??

What's the story??

I wrote the following about Jim on HCS today:

"As far as Jim? Jim is a legendary troll and he's very good at it. We all seem to be triggered to respond to Jim. VerticalScope loves Jim because he triggers people to click more and post more. So, they are going to give him his vacations, then turn their heads the other way when he comes back. He's good for web site traffic. Jim gets to perpetually come back, but the old mods/admins/core group of this site remain permabanned......"

Maybe @ZR8000lxr(Stevem5215 from HCS) can shead some light how Jimmy keeps on getting back on.  Steve lurks here but keeps a very low profile.

Screenshot_20230128_131110_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Why do you care that he was banned from HCS?  I was banned from HCS.  VS sucks I don't care about that site 

most of us here that talk about snowmobiling were banned from HCS, right?

a good banning builds character...