Citizens of Wisconsin...

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Act 10 for the win baby!!!  And no they will not ever save it for a rainy day.

:lol: 

How much of it is from one time federal funds?  

Evers plan FTW - he’s elected statewide by the people while the Repugs are gerrymandered in and represent a minority of the population. 

Yeah, the budget surplus. We went from a 3.6 billion dollar deficit to a budget surplus even before the federal funds

it’s clear the law, which Walker presented as a way to address a projected $3.6 billion budget deficit, has had myriad impacts beyond balancing a state budget.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, the budget surplus. We went from a 3.6 billion dollar deficit to a budget surplus even before the federal funds

it’s clear the law, which Walker presented as a way to address a projected $3.6 billion budget deficit, has had myriad impacts beyond balancing a state budget.

And that quote is from where?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Figure it out.  It probably isn't on your Dem Underground site.

:lol: You’re blowing smoke again.  Your link gives kudos to Biden’s strong economy :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You’re blowing smoke again.  Your link gives kudos to Biden’s strong economy :thumbsup:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/gdp-report-reveals-ominous-great-depression-warning-sign-1932++

Fucking pot head....   Any MN has a 17 billion dollar surplus and guess what?  Gonna spend it all!!!  Spend baby spend!!!!

19 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/gdp-report-reveals-ominous-great-depression-warning-sign-1932++

Fucking pot head....   Any MN has a 17 billion dollar surplus and guess what?  Gonna spend it all!!!  Spend baby spend!!!!

Good Ol’ Larry…. :lol:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kudlows-history-of-bad-economic-calls-2018-03-15

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fucking pot head.  Read the fucking article.  Just because its got larrys picture doesn't mean shit.  

E. J. Antoni is a research fellow at The Heritage Foundation’s Center for Data Analysis and a senior fellow at Committee to Unleash Prosperity.

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Fucking pot head.  Read the fucking article.  Just because its got larrys picture doesn't mean shit.  

E. J. Antoni is a research fellow at The Heritage Foundation’s Center for Data Analysis and a senior fellow at Committee to Unleash Prosperity.

I see fox and dismiss it.  They lost their news rating and are nothing more than bad opinions. 

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, Badger** said:

We most certainly could use a lot of that money for our roads. 

Ya but ya know tim jong un walz is gonna spend it all on pet projects for the metro.  Probably do some lesbian indian eating habit studies to or some shit.  Suppose there are some frogs or turtles that need a few million to study....  

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Looks like Wisconsin has been over taxed, looks like refunds are in order, I know, I’m dreaming.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Looks like Wisconsin has been over taxed, looks like refunds are in order, I know, I’m dreaming.

doubtful

elected officials are like insurance companies... once they have the money they rarely want to give it back

they'll waste it on something to make most of us rational people angry 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

doubtful

elected officials are like insurance companies... once they have the money they rarely want to give it back

they'll waste it on something to make most of us rational people angry 

Refund it all and then don’t bitch about the roads, schools, budget shortfalls, aging infrastructure, etc.  

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Refund it all and then don’t bitch about the roads, schools, budget shortfalls, aging infrastructure, etc.  

you know as well as I do they'll spend it stupidly on something NOT related to what you're saying... then increase our gas tax, wheel tax and registration further.

I'm not just talking D's & R's here, they act like it's there's to spend how they see fit.  I'm not asking for $ back... I'm asking for some to be set aside and some to be spent w-i-s-e-l-y on all the citizens of the state. 

yeah, I'm dreaming... they'll probably spend $1M on some monument to liberalism in Madison 

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you know as well as I do they'll spend it stupidly on something NOT related to what you're saying... then increase our gas tax, wheel tax and registration further.

I'm not just talking D's & R's here, they act like it's there's to spend how they see fit.  I'm not asking for $ back... I'm asking for some to be set aside and some to be spent w-i-s-e-l-y on all the citizens of the state. 

yeah, I'm dreaming... they'll probably spend $1M on some monument to liberalism in Madison 

The monument will be a statue of Snow Radical with his head up his ass. :lmao: