Trudeau’s right hand woman at Davos says that the American middle class needs to make less money

Rod

Just now, Steve753 said:

:lol:

I saw clips of her saying she canceled her Disney+ subscription to save money. Everyone else should too! What a baffoon!

She’s honestly just as sick as Trudeau is if not worse 

trudeau and the people he surrounds himself with are absolutely narcissistic unaccomplished buffoons that are constantly fluffed by our state media and these are the people that want to control how we live   

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Unfortunately most liberals think this way.  Just look at the policies they push, all under the guise of good intentions, but ultimately end up hurting the middle class the most.

All government hurts people. Left or right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Trudeau and his minions think they can reorganize society for the better but they can’t even wipe their own asses. 

I don't understand how 2/3rds of your country can continue to vote left all the time. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

I don't understand how 2/3rds of your country can continue to vote left all the time. 

Stockholm syndrome. Trudeau feeds our media millions to convince people that they’ll die without him 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Stockholm syndrome. Trudeau feeds our media millions to convince people that they’ll die without him 

From what I remember when I googled your last election results. You've got 4 left leaning parties and one conservative. What's that all about?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

From what I remember when I googled your last election results. You've got 4 left leaning parties and one conservative. What's that all about?

We have two conservative parties. The conservatives and the peoples party 

Trudeau hasn’t been winning by votes he’s been winning by seats. The Conservative party alone actually had more votes than Trudeau 

the greater Toronto area and Quebec are seat rich so that’s where they try to win. The rest of us are along for the ride. And Toronto is basically canadas California 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

We have two conservative parties. The conservatives and the peoples party 

Trudeau hasn’t been winning by votes he’s been winning by seats. The Conservative party alone actually had more votes than Trudeau 

the greater Toronto area and Quebec are seat rich so that’s where they try to win. The rest of us are along for the ride. And Toronto is basically canadas California 

Looking at your vote tally 2/3rds of Canada voted left and a 1/3 right. That tells me they may not of voted for Trudeau but they still voted left.

Maybe I'm not reading it right.

Screenshot_20230126_144335.jpg

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Looking at your vote tally 2/3rds of Canada voted left and a 1/3 right. That tells me they may not of voted for Trudeau but they still voted left.

Maybe I'm not reading it right.

Screenshot_20230126_144335.jpg

O’toole sucked but he had more votes than Trudeau 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

O’toole sucked but he had more votes than Trudeau 

I think you're missing what I'm saying.

The left had far more votes than the right. 

I think you're missing what I'm saying.

The left had far more votes than the right. 

What are you calling the left?

NDP are just a union and Indian stronghold. The so called liberal party is basically an authoritarian dictatorship. The Green Party are Greta Thunburg nutcases 

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

What are you calling the left?

NDP are just a union and Indian stronghold. The so called liberal party is basically an authoritarian dictatorship. The Green Party are Greta Thunburg nutcases 

I looked up what the parties are. It said all those parties listed are left leaning except the conservatives. 

I looked up what the parties are. It said all those parties listed are left leaning except the conservatives. 

Not sure what’s traditionally liberal about the Trudeau liberals 

Just now, ACE said:

Not sure what’s traditionally liberal about the Trudeau liberals 

My point was 2/3rds of your country doesn't want a conservative leader.

So basically you're fucked.

Yup

trudeau is way worse than Biden. Biden just wants to line his own pockets. Trudeau wants to line his own pockets plus he honestly thinks he’s some sort of god 

• Thanks 1