Pfizer Executive Caught By Project Veritas: We're Exploring Mutating COVID So We Can "Preemptively" Develop New Vaccines

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are just dumb to think for themselves.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can fool Deepfaggot and his flock of sheep all of the time.

This is getting embarrassing now.

You don't think for yourself, that's the problem and why everything you say is disregarded.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We live in bizarro world now. 

Antifa fascists literally clash with anti-vaxx protestors.  A group of so called anti-corp, anti-govt going up against 2 of the things they claim to despise the most.    I mean you can't make that shit up if you tried.   No doubt so called Antifa members are double jabbed and boosted as many as times as they've told to be.  :lol:  

It’s not too far off. 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But they didn't want 75 yrs to hide it. Try telling real story for once!

Yes they pretty much did.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/paramount-importance-judge-orders-fda-hasten-release-pfizer-vaccine-docs-2022-01-07/

That’s roughly 75 years and four months faster than the FDA said it could take to complete a Freedom of Information Act request by a group of doctors and scientists seeking an estimated 450,000 pages of material about the vaccine.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Holding on to it and not releasing any info for 75 yrs is alot different. That what Arctic derpo is saying. That's not what your link says.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:news:  From you're link.  :lol:  

Update:

In the course of trying to find a connection between Walker and Pfizer, searches on Yahoo turned this up. The page it leads to on LinkedIn has been deleted. The identical result shows on both Yahoo and DuckDuckGo but has been removed from Google, indicating some form of scrub.

Yahoo-Search.png?resize=696%2C161&ssl=1

A twitter user just linked us to the fantastic Brian O’Shea who specializes in tracking individuals and he has written a fantastically detailed article that would indicate beyond doubt that Jordon Walker is in fact (although probably no longer) in the employ of Pfizer. Great piece of investigative journalism which you can find here. The image below is from his article.

In response to this, congratulations are due to Project Veritas for an exceptionally revealing piece of journalism and I would now freely encourage you to share both Brian’s article above as proof of the video and the Veritas piece itself. Thanks to Annette Gartland for bringing the article to my attention.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

But they didn't want 75 yrs to hide it. Try telling real story for once!

You really have no shame to your ignorance on the 75 years.

This story was just deleted from the worlds largest news outlet like it never happened.

What fake news outlet ran this story, none but I heard (MSNBC) that the reason people are suddenly dying is from lack of  getting a booster.

This is why nobody takes them seriously anymore, except you the rest of the sheep.

FnZCGDMaEAIh_Ls.png.c445e8ea555d58d1088292cb093344cc.png

Just now, Steve753 said:

Holding on to it and not releasing any info for 75 yrs is alot different. That what Arctic derpo is saying. That's not what your link says.

:lmao:Whatever you want to buy into dude.  

Just now, Steve753 said:

What possible reason would they need for that if not to hide the damaging data?

Have you read Naomi's bestseller on Amazon (#3) that dumbs the data done for an idiot even like yourself might understand?

That should tell you why.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Whatever you want to buy into dude.  

I'm not buying into anything. You anti vaxxers should just tell it like it is instead of bullshitting. You get caught everytime.

12 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

If the vaccine is truly killing people, they better make a formula so it doesn't kill the population off.  They need to have customers left that want these vaccines!

No they don't.  They have said time and time again, what are we gonna do with all these useless people.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What possible reason would they need for that if not to hide the damaging data?

Have you read Naomi's bestseller on Amazon (#3) that dumbs the data done for an idiot even like yourself might understand?

That should tell you why.

Than say it like it is. Holding on to it all for 75 yrs is different than releasing over a period of 75 yrs.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I'm not buying into anything. You anti vaxxers should just tell it like it is instead of bullshitting. You get caught everytime.

When was the last time you heard a pureblood say, damn, I wished I would have gotten the vax.:lol:

:owned:

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When was the last time you heard a pureblood say, damn, I wished I would have gotten the vax.:lol:

:owned:

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are one seriously dumb motherfucker.

I honestly feel bad for your better half….you’re an insufferable shitbag.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I honestly feel bad for your better half….you’re an insufferable shitbag.

You like being a lab rat and then go to bat protecting the company that just admitted they view you as a lab rat?

Yet you have an issue with me.  Get a fucking backbone wimp.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You like being a lab rat and then go to bat protecting the company that just admitted they view you as a lab rat?

Yet you have an issue with me.  Get a fucking backbone wimp.

You LET your wife get vaxxed you spineless cuck!😂😂
BTW I’m not going to bat or protecting anybody…I just don’t post about it 24/7.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The funny thing with Project Veritas is the clips always come with more to come.

So now we know why the left were afraid of James.

Rob Schneider. Wow.

South Park best explains him.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looky here what happens with Google.

Still clueless I see.

FnYfMj1WQAEeZEw.thumb.jpeg.5a30426828c2041b7f239e9b9d3923e5.jpeg

Scroll down, clueless dummy.

0C0D5CD4-8EFA-4E8C-9415-46BAF64934FE.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You go with that big talker…..get control of your own house before lecturing everyone here.😉

What's is gonna take Smales to get it that you've been had?  Don't worry about my household as my wife gets it.

This is what happens when you shove your head up Deepfaggots ass.

See Ron gets it.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's is gonna take Smales to get it that you've been had?  Don't worry about my household as my wife gets it.

This is what happens when you shove your head up Deepfaggots ass.

See Ron gets it.

How many times are you going to show that today?