Question

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Highmark said:

1.  Canada borders the US....that alone puts us in the game far more than in Ukraine does in Europe.  2 European wars in the past 100+ years is enough.

2. Canada is a member of NATO.   Unfortunately we are committed to article 5.  Let's get out of NATO first. :bc:   We can still protect our "state" to the north because its on our border. 

3. No the US should not intervene if Russia attacked SA.   

I answered your questions now answer mine.   Besides Russia who else should we go up against if they attack another country?  Is it open ended no matter who attacks who?  Do you have any children or nephews military age?   

We should do exactly as we are currently doing anytime a foreign adversary invades a sovereign democracy.  It’s not always cut and dry with each scenario needing to be evaluated.  I family of military age.  

Joe’s done a great job bringing NATO to the table and being effective while keeping our troops off the battle field. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is for the US and Europe this is the most cost effective way of destroying Russia's military that i can imagine.  At this pace there will be little need for the US to keep huge bases in Europe Let alone fund their security.  Trump tried to get Europe to pay for it's security and now they are by supplying Ukraine.  

We are broke as a fucking joke and have issues with our own house that demand attention. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

We are broke as a fucking joke and have issues with our own house that demand attention. 

I agree.  The thing is we spend a ton of money protecting Europe militarily and getting out of that business would save us over the long haul.  Russia is going to be militarily insignificant by the end of the year as it will take them decades to rebuild after this. Considering that most are sending end of life military equipment that has already been paid for and is on it's way to the scrap heap is even better. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor excuse 

If President Donald Trump had taken the exact same path that Biden has you would be against the war in Ukraine.  Not to mention if Trump had the kind of ties that Joe Biden does pre war in Ukraine you would be calling for an impeachment trial.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I agree.  The thing is we spend a ton of money protecting Europe militarily and getting out of that business would save us over the long haul.  Russia is going to be militarily insignificant by the end of the year as it will take them decades to rebuild after this. Considering that most are sending end of life military equipment that has already been paid for and is on it's way to the scrap heap is even better. 

Then let them buy our old and nearly outdated gear.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor excuse 

lol ok.  How so?

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If President Donald Trump had taken the exact same path that Biden has you would be against the war in Ukraine.  Not to mention if Trump had the kind of ties that Joe Biden does pre war in Ukraine you would be calling for an impeachment trial.

Drumpf would have support like Joe.  Biden’s Ukraine ties are lies and misinformation bouncing off the walls of your right wing echo chambers.  Pure bullshit.  Biden has respect across NATO and the globe.  Nobody respected Donald.  He was a worldwide joke incapable of leading.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Drumpf would have support like Joe.  Biden’s Ukraine ties are lies and misinformation bouncing off the walls of your right wing echo chambers.  Pure bullshit.  Biden has respect across NATO and the globe.  Nobody respected Donald.  He was a worldwide joke incapable of leading.  

Nobody respects Joe.......Hell he is even losing in early primary voting in New Hampshire.  

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Nobody respects Joe.......Hell he is even losing in early primary voting in New Hampshire.  

:lol: Your echo chamber doesn’t but worldwide leaders and countries throughout the world do.  And that’s a fact :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Your echo chamber doesn’t but worldwide leaders and countries throughout the world do.  And that’s a fact :thumbsup:

He gets lost getting off stage....the man is a laughing stock to world leaders. With your rose colored glasses I sure would not be bringing up Echo chambers.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He gets lost getting off stage....the man is a laughing stock to world leaders. With your rose colored glasses I sure would not be bringing up Echo chambers.  

:lol: You’re living in an alternate world bud. You can research your orange idol :lol:  

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/07/25/international-opinion-of-joe-biden-in-6-charts/

ft_2022.07.25_bidencharts_05.png?w=640

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You’re living in an alternate world bud. You can research your orange idol :lol:  

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2022/07/25/international-opinion-of-joe-biden-in-6-charts/

ft_2022.07.25_bidencharts_05.png?w=640

You said world leaders now you want to pivot to some popularity poll from people who cannot vote for him.  Forget the Republicans Joe is unpopular with Democrats.  Nobody wants him to run in 24 Nobody.  Try to imagine the incoherent ramblings that come out of that man behind closed doors when he is talking to heads of state it is embarrassing for any thinking American.  For you I guess it is OK. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

You said world leaders now you want to pivot to some popularity poll from people who cannot vote for him.  Forget the Republicans Joe is unpopular with Democrats.  Nobody wants him to run in 24 Nobody.  Try to imagine the incoherent ramblings that come out of that man behind closed doors when he is talking to heads of state it is embarrassing for any thinking American.  For you I guess it is OK. 

Joe is a good man who kicked your idols incoherent ass. :thumbsup:    

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

A good man by what measure. I like the part where Joe ran on school segregation when he got into politics. 

Stick with your MAGA hat.  It fits you well :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The question was involvement not necessarily troops.  So if Russia invades Saudi’s Arabia and gas prices increase to historic highs do we continue to pay up?  Mexico isn’t a NATO country - what if Putin decides he wants Mexico?  Brazil?  Chile? 

Putin can have Mexico...I am sure he would put an end to the influx of migrants.

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody respects vegetables...except maybe silver queen corn:thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

We should do exactly as we are currently doing anytime a foreign adversary invades a sovereign democracy.  It’s not always cut and dry with each scenario needing to be evaluated.  I family of military age.  

Joe’s done a great job bringing NATO to the table and being effective while keeping our troops off the battle field. 

Warmongering eh?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

He's a lying politician who says anything needed to get his way. In SU Law he was caught plagiarizing. After college he was caught lying about his performance and class rank. He has been in Congress for just shy of 50 years and in that time he supported segregation and 3 strikes. He supported a host bills aimed directly at increasing the penalty for drugs known to be more common to the black community. He is on record staying his worry about school segregation was his kids growing up in a racial jungle. He lied about his eldest son's death, trying to claim it was in the Iraq War when in reality he died of brain cancer.  As president he stumbles around on stage shaking hands with no one, sniffing kids and trying to summon the dead to join him on stage. 

But don't let any of that get in the way, he's a democrat after all and that's all that matters to a simpleminded jackass such as yourself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I would assume you support Israel knocking the shit out of Palestine as they continue to launch rockets at them.

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/missiles-fired-into-israel/

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

23 hours ago, SnowRider said:

22 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

A good man by what measure. I like the part where Joe ran on school segregation when he got into politics. 

Damn...Carlos Danger putting a smackdown to Snowrider with calm, rational, factful posts.

Snow    :groin:carlos

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

Holy shit , what a fucking ignorant partisan moron :lol:

image.gif.bbc6a7402d4f1e6e87bb93444f960b33.gif

12 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Holy shit , what a fucking ignorant partisan moron :lol:

image.gif.bbc6a7402d4f1e6e87bb93444f960b33.gif

Post any proof that doesn’t come from your right wing echo chambers.  Senate reports, DOJ investigations, a source besides right wing conjecture and banter.  Otherwise STFU lil fella :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Post any proof that doesn’t come from your right wing echo chambers.  Senate reports, DOJ investigations, a source besides right wing conjecture and banter.  Otherwise STFU lil fella :thumbsup:

Your brain is permanently damaged by partisanship. There’s no hope for you. :lol: